I will be 18 on the 28th of this month. I am planning on saving up some cash and finding an apartment with some buddies at the end of the summer. Not going to go to college and if I do it will be for the mechanics program at the technical college here. Get a second job over the summer and build up some payroll.

I recently brought up to my parents about thinking about moving out and they both shed a tear, but they know its my choice. I might stick around for a tad bit longer and see what happens.

2003 Ford Crown Victoria P71

2 12" Kicker CVX's

Audiopipe AP15001d

Stinger SR80 Isolator with DieHard 1200CCA battery

Streetwires 0awg

Secondary - 1998 Ford Expedition XLT

I'm 16 livin with my parents lol, a sophomore in hs, work a job that pays really well, just bought an 03 tundra limited with 30k on the odom,workin on my college plans hoping to graduate early and go to the air force academy and become either some type of engineer or an opthalmologist.

Edited by younggun69

Dale - 'When life hands you lemons--make lemonade, THEN find someone whose life has handed them vodka and have one heck of a party....lol'

I left 2 weeks after my 18th B-Day... Joined the military and didnt look back. All the "FRIENDS" I had in school, I kept up with 2 of them for the last 20yrs but facebook changed all that.

Does this smell funny to you? Its your sister :roflmao:

im 19 and still with my parents.

goin to school to be an EE. once i get out then ill move on. maybe before i dont know.

my parents always told me to focus on school so they discouraged me getting a job.

basically the deal was if they get me through college i get them through senility. haha

-Matt

2005 Dodge Magnum RT
JVC KD-AVX1

2 PPI S580.2

Obsidian Audio ST1 Horn Tweeters

PRV 8MB450s

Audio Legion 3500.1D

2 RE MT 18s

360 ah LiFePO4 Battery
SHCA 2/0

155.2 @ 29 hz

Kicker CVR 15's build
DD 3512e build
Mini T-Line Build
(6) 8s Build
Nightshade 15s Wall Build
Magnum AB XFL 12s Build
Newest Magnum Build

basically the deal was if they get me through college i get them through senility. haha

that should be the golden rule for all kids. Props on that :drinks:

My mamaw took care of me and my mom through a lot of stuff. That's why when my mamaw was going to be left alone in TN when my retarded ass great aunt decided she wanted to just leave her alone and go back to VT I jumped on the responsibility even though it ment dropping out of school to do it.

Never let family suffer if they don't deserve it. Glad to hear there's really good hearted bass heads out there.

JVC AVX-44 and 360.2

Subs: 2 RF T1 12s 1ohm mono off a RF T1500bdcp 80hz \/ in a 2.3cube 45hz slot port

Mids: 2 O2 8's off a Punch 550.2 behind seat, 2 Image Cxs 6.5's and 2 ID XS 6x9s 80-3khz in doors on a T600.2

Highs: 2 ID CD.1 MH HLCD 8ohm off a RF 400.4 3khz /\

i moved out like 9 months ago got my pad and still made it to school and work and im finished with school this year. i was just ready to go and get to livin and havin my own place but i also have a loving family so yeah. and it feels good as hell to have my own pad. :yahoo:

Pioneer deh 2100b

(2)Hifonics Brutus BXI2006D

Crossfire 200 watt 2 channel

soon to be 4 DC level 3 15's

(2)gel batts

Big 3

200 Amp Alt

I have been working at the same place since I was 15 then I went away to college at 17 hated it there, paid for most of my first year from the money I saved up. Came back home and continued to work at Chicago Deli part time and went to a CC and will be returning to a university thats local in the winter.

I pay $200 a month for "rent" and utilities, my own car insurance, my own phone bill, my own health insurance and help my mom with anything else she needs since she took a pay cut at work.

Debated moving out when I came back but then I would be in school for longer than I want to be and working a job I probably wouldn't want to work. Plus if I can get my degree I will pretty much have a job taking over my Aunt's business if I want.

Will be out of my mom's house when I am 21 almost 22, but unless my mom find's a husband then she will probably be in MY house soon which would be fine with me.

Moved out 2 months after graduating high school to go to trade school. Moved out of state to AZ and came back after graduating a year later and moved back in with my parents. Me and my wife moved out of my parents house the day we got married ( at the age of 25) and now live two blocks from my parents.

2006 GMC Yukon
Pioneer HU

SHCA ran throughout

Crescendo BC3500

One 18 AA Mayhem in a 4th order

ZED Levithian 6 channel

Rainbow Dual 6.5 comps ran Active
matt142-1-1.jpg
http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/155628-matt14s-yukon-mayhem-in-a-4th-ordernew-amps-and-bats/page-3

i moved out of my parents house when i was 16 that when they got their divorce and they each thought that i was living with the other but i was couch surfing at friends houses till i could get the funds to pay first and last months rent.