what kind of retard would pay $4300 for a set of components???

i bet they sound amazing, those are some badass crossovers. i'd love to have a set if they weren't so damn expensive.

too expensive? yes. are they worth it? probably. will i ever buy them? no.

First Gen Xterra: Always changing

DNX 690HD

RF 360.3
RF T3002
RF T4004
RF T10001bd
Silver Flute 6.5"s
Tang Band 1" Tweeters
Sundown X18 in 7cubes net tuned to 32hz

Trust me .25 Blows your Load.

All I know, is I would love to get to hear these. If I had the money I would get them to try them out, why not. Hell, the average person would come onto this very forum and think we are all nuts. What's the difference with stepping it up another notch.

James, next time you are in GA hit me up lol. I would love to hear a system like that. :popcorn:

everyone is going to hear it different...some people will hear the difference some will not but if you got the money hey why not??lol...

why not? cause i can use that money for lottsa hookers and stuff..

if they sound that good for THAT PRICE, i guess i don't want my shit to sound THAT GOOD

If Morgan Freeman narrated a story on how great AIDS is, I would be captivated and tempted to contract it myself. His voice just fills my soul with warm fuzzies and puppy tears.

He has NO idea and may have a touch of autism to be honest.

Is this guy real or is he joking? i actually mistook him for a lesbian in that demo video

Wanted to mess around with a box for the garage. Was thinking 4 6x9 in 4 cube at like 30 hz...

These are the things that make me lol

Follow this link if you've never seen ultra high-end equipment.

http://www.higherfi.com/spkrlist/speakerlist.htm

Seen this page ages ago. Personally I wouldn't touch them with a barge pole (damn ugly if you ask me). But are they worth the money, well someone hand made them and spent years designing them. Can you hear a difference between these, and a pair of $2k speakers that were made in the 80's, most can't maybe no one can. If your a rich guy then why the hell not get them though, same goes for the utopias and the rainbows.

Anyway audio is a luxury, so are cars, so is half the stuff now. But if you can afford it then why not have it?

My RE MT 18" wall build Former build, farewell beloved wall.In progress, Toyota Starlet build

This forum has a massive boner for ridiculous electrical upgrades.

Guest Scylloga

were they worth it at the time? very much so..i made more then enough money for the expenditure, why i got rid of them? anyone who knows me knows i ALWAYS have high end equipment and i always am switching stuff out...i like having experience with things , im one of those guys that enjoys the building aspect then once its done im ready to try something new.

some people cant tell the diff in a 200-300 set of comps and an expensive set so for those people maybe its not worth it. as said before though is ANY audio really worth it though. do you HAVE to have 2 18s walled in a 2 door car...that may be just as ridiculous to someone else as you think these 10k and 4k components are.

My main point is how am i a troll for having experience with something and commenting on them, and people just running their mouths with 0 experience whatsoever are not trolls because they are "not worth it" due to sheer price alone and nothing more then that.

being perfectly honest (nothing to hide here) i lost my job about 2 years ago, family was in monetary trouble, so the first things to go was my audio equipment, because i rather my children eat and have a place to live then me have 10k speakers...in that case they weren't worth having...

so if im a troll to you so be it, its just hilarious the lack of any real experience whatsoever when it comes to high end equipment here and people still feel the need to..."troll"

Thanks for your response.

Your right Im basing my opinion on the price.

If I had the money I personally couldn't bring myself to buy them.

Let me clarify something tho.

I think the price is ridiculous.

Simple as that.

I also feel that way about other things.

Im holding out on the new Nexus one till I can get it as a upgrade.

Its not worth 500 bucks to me.

Several other things same way.

I have heard high end equipment before.

I appreciate it very much.

But I would never pay that kind of price.

Call me a cheap bastard if you want.

But my cheap ass will be happy with my $300 components.

Archived