just because they come from money doesnt mean they come from a place with morals and respect.

THERE IS NO BUILD LOG!

1998 Chevy Silverado ext cab

Alpine CDA-9887

4 Team Fi 15s

2 Ampere Audio TFE 8.0

2 Ampere Audio 150.4

3 Digital Designs CS6.5 component sets

Dual Mechman 370XP Elite alternators inbound!

8 XS Power d3400

6 XS power d680

Second Skin

Stinger

Tsunami Wiring

Sky High

A Real Voltmeter not a piece of shit stinger.

He's probably one of the ones he claims to despise..

All of you who responded in a negetive way this is what I say to you! I used to like this website!!!

This was my rant you little fuckin shits! I have worked for everything I own, I was poor when I grew up! I'm talkin eatin instant mashed potatoes for 7 days poor. I have learned to respect the things that I have. Now that I see how many of you on here are the little PUNK kids I will not return to this sight!!!!!!!!!

I have worked my ass off to live on this lake no I don't live with my parents, I OWN MY HOUSE and I'm only 25. Grow up kids

All of you who responded in a negetive way this is what I say to you! I used to like this website!!!

This was my rant you little fuckin shits! I have worked for everything I own, I was poor when I grew up! I'm talkin eatin instant mashed potatoes for 7 days poor. I have learned to respect the things that I have. Now that I see how many of you on here are the little PUNK kids I will not return to this sight!!!!!!!!!

I have worked my ass off to live on this lake no I don't live with my parents, I OWN MY HOUSE and I'm only 25. Grow up kids

Oh, I wish I was one of these rich kids...

I feel your pain, I work for everything I own as well. I had my car stolen once, they took everything. Don't let the fuckfaces that don't know how to react when someone says they just had shit stolen keep you from a great site. Just ignore them. Wherever you go, there will always be some dipshit saying shit.

97 Maxima SE

Bunch of shit going in, check out the build

alpine_logo.jpgSundown_Banner.jpgxspower.png

I feel your pain, I work for everything I own as well. I had my car stolen once, they took everything. Don't let the fuckfaces that don't know how to react when someone says they just had shit stolen keep you from a great site. Just ignore them. Wherever you go, there will always be some dipshit saying shit.

Your right! FUCK EM check out my new DVD In dash I just bought, me not my parents.

Clarion VZ300

f99e8e5f.jpg

Popped in some MTX Comp's too.

16498fef.jpg

Just take those comments with a bit of humor. We got guys on here who keep everybody else laughing constantly at the expense of people. Don't ditch the site because someone made fun of you.

Need an install? Hit me up.
[email protected]

Got car audio questions? Check here first!
Everything you need to know. =]

http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/83029-everything-you-need-to-know/

Sorry your shit got broken into.

On another note. How do you like that Clarion? I have been looking for a single din DVD unit that's not a POS.

TeamDeadlyHertz-PUNKYOU007.png

d(-__-)b

beer sucks...but i can bring some jose cuervo. Only problem is that it makes me horny and gives me the rams. So unless yall wanna fight and then have some great make up sex i will leave it home.

The thing that pisses me off is the fact that they were obviously just looking to ruin someones day. They only took the face plate, didn't take my cash or cd's in the center console half the time I leave the keys in it. Anyways....... cheap stereo had it for 2 yrs, thats a record! Hell I would have given them the stereo.

The thing that pisses me off is the fact that they were obviously just looking to ruin someones day. They only took the face plate, didn't take my cash or cd's in the center console half the time I leave the keys in it. Anyways....... cheap stereo had it for 2 yrs, thats a record! Hell I would have given them the stereo.

There's always gonna be bitches that get hard off of fucking other people's shit up. That's why full coverage and audio coverage on your insurance is a must in our world these days.

That and a good friend Remington =P

Too many projects, too little time...

Archived