Jump to content

What I love and hate about living in Florida


Recommended Posts

Posted

I was born and raised here in Lakeland, Florida.I enjoy it quite a bit as it is slap dead in the center of Florida, so we are pretty much close to everything.Through the years, I've come up with a few loves as well as dislikes about living here:

LOVES:

1. Loudest vehicles in the nation, hands down.

2. Coldest it ever gets is 25* during a cold front in winter.

3. Beaches, beaches, beaches.

4. 863 POLK COUNTY!

5. Winter only lasts about 2 months.

DISLIKES

1. Lovebugs

2. A bagillion mosquitoes

3. POLLEN!

4. The news may broadcast clear skies all day, only to walk outside and find it to be pouring.Or when it is raining at your house but not at your neighbors haha.

Posted

I was born and raised here in Lakeland, Florida.I enjoy it quite a bit as it is slap dead in the center of Florida, so we are pretty much close to everything.Through the years, I've come up with a few loves as well as dislikes about living here:

LOVES:

1. Loudest vehicles in the nation, hands down.

2. Coldest it ever gets is 25* during a cold front in winter.

3. Beaches, beaches, beaches.

4. 863 POLK COUNTY!

5. Winter only lasts about 2 months.

DISLIKES

1. Lovebugs

2. A bagillion mosquitoes

3. POLLEN!

4. The news may broadcast clear skies all day, only to walk outside and find it to be pouring outside.Or when it is raining at your house but not at your neighbors haha.

craig butler is from georgia. just an FYI

also, your winter may be short and not that cold. but you make up for it with a long as hot season, cubans, old people, old cubans, alligators, hot weather, cubans, and really hot weather.

Enjoy your old sizzlin cubin misquito-gators! :drink40:

Posted
:lol: sanitarium

Vehicle: 1995 Impala SSHead Unit: Pioneer AVH-P4400BHMids And Highs: (still deciding)Batteries: 1 Deka Group 34

Time to make a race car.My Build Log: Solo X 12"http://www.stevemead...don15zzz-build/My Build Log: DC lvl 4 xl 15"http://www.stevemead...don15zzz-build-My Wall Build Log: 4 Lanzar 15's/ 3k+ RMShttp://www.stevemead...t-by-techforce/My Feedback:http://www.stevemead...1

Posted

craig butler is from georgia. just an FYI

also, your winter may be short and not that cold. but you make up for it with a long as hot season, cubans, old people, old cubans, alligators, hot weather, cubans, and really hot weather.

Enjoy your old sizzlin cubin misquito-gators! :drink40:

Fuck you asshole, my wife is cuban. Go fuck yourself you racist dick.

97 Maxima SE

Bunch of shit going in, check out the build

alpine_logo.jpgSundown_Banner.jpgxspower.png

Posted

craig butler is from georgia. just an FYI

also, your winter may be short and not that cold. but you make up for it with a long as hot season, cubans, old people, old cubans, alligators, hot weather, cubans, and really hot weather.

Enjoy your old sizzlin cubin misquito-gators! :drink40:

Pipo Sanchez, Frankie Rio, Mike Hadden, Tommy McKinney, Neil Barber, etc. etc.Loudest vehicles in the nation, I stand NOT corrected.

Old people keep to themselves, cuban girls are fine, alligators are fun for wrestling or walking outside and finding one in your pool.As for the hot weather, I'd much rather work out in 100* weather than 8* weather ANYDAY.

Lmfao at the last one

Glad I could get you to laugh dear sir.

Posted

Dude i know how you feel, it is suppose to be sunny and around Eighty^, so i detail my truck (around 4 hours) then i go in to my house and take a quick nap before the car show, next thing i know it is pouring outside.

...............................____

...............__________|___\____

..;.;;.:;:;.,;.|__(O)____|____/_(O)

1978 F-150 Ranger Lariat

2 Sets of Sound-stream Components

Sony Head-unit

DDM Tuning 8000k's

Euro Headlights (Projectors Soon)

Green Led Wheel Wells

Dark Red Tails Tint

Posted

Fuck you asshole, my wife is cuban. Go fuck yourself you racist dick.

I'm racist for acknowledging the existance of cubans?. i think not. but since that's automatically where your mind went, i guess that makes you a little racist huh.

Posted

I'm racist for acknowledging the existance of cubans?. i think not. but since that's automatically where your mind went, i guess that makes you a little racist huh.

I think he thought you were racist for listing a bunch of things you find to be negative about Florida, and decided to throw Cubans into that list.Sorry buddy, but you kind of messed up on your words there to just simply "acknowledge the existence of Cubans."

However, lets not start a pissing match.You doesn't like Cubans, he is married to a Cuban, we all have our differences.MOVING ON.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.
  • Who's Online   0 Members, 0 Anonymous, 531 Guests (See full list)

    • There are no registered users currently online
×
×
  • Create New...