Sonic Electronix

Thanks for answering the actual question. I'm not a fan of many batteries or amps. I would just like one batt, but the bigger batts aren't for daily use.

the bigger batts are more for daily use than a small battery.. because of the reserve..

again.. i think you need to wait.. stick around and do some reading/learning before you go through with this.

lots of knowlege here

91 dodge colt gt..

4 custom t600 15s

audioque 3500d.1

tuned to 25 hz... stay tuned.

blazer

stroker 15

brutus bxi2006d terrible voltage drop

145.4@38HZ... SEALED LEGAL

Aim: chewieft09

www.t3audio.com

carpe diez nuts !!

my house is louder than your car...

fucking facepalm... :orly3:

im outta here..

oh and heres a :turkey:

p.s.s yes its called level or gain.. your suppsoed to match it to your head unit output voltage.

i think you need to reconsider your system and start with something smaller..

4000 rms isnt anything to play with unless you like burning up money..

LMAO!!! You actually answered that question? WOW!!! Thanks for the motivation.

the bigger batts are more for daily use than a small battery.. because of the reserve..

again.. i think you need to wait.. stick around and do some reading/learning before you go through with this.

lots of knowlege here

When I say bigger, I mean like the BatCap 8400 which is recommended for comps only. Daily use, they overheat.

The W7 are great woofers... as stated you can get comparable performance for way less.

Also I think the RF T2500-1bdCP will be a better amp for your setup. Since it can deliver 25 percent more power across all impedance loads. It is way more efficient and will have less stress on your electrical. Not to mention it is smaller. Throwing 3000 plus watts at two W7's @ 1.5 ohms is risky. They rate them thermally up to 1500 watts... it would suck if you blew an expensive woofer.

777319156.png

Why not get a JL amp? lol, you seem to want to fornicate with the ceo of JL so just match your junk.

LOL, sorry, i had a bad childhood with JL's Customer Service.... :angry:

Nonetheless, that amp is tits.

Don't like JL Audio amps that much. I love Rockford Fosgate amps. I never mentioned loving JL subs or saying they are better than any other sub. Obviously, you didn't read the original post, I asked about power supply.

The W7 are great woofers... as stated you can get comparable performance for way less.

Also I think the RF T2500-1bdCP will be a better amp for your setup. Since it can deliver 25 percent more power across all impedance loads. It is way more efficient and will have less stress on your electrical. Not to mention it is smaller. Throwing 3000 plus watts at two W7's @ 1.5 ohms is risky. They rate them thermally up to 1500 watts... it would suck if you blew an expensive woofer.

Yeah, it would suck, but that's not what was asked. Thanks though. I'm not planning on turning the amp completely up. And since I'm going to upgrade my electrical system, it should be alright.

if your going to spend that kind of money on jl subs might as well do the whole vehicle jl...2 jl 1000/1, highs amp, mids, tweets then boast about it to everyone...also if you have the money your claiming you have go to your local shop and have them do it and tell them to send you pics so you can create a build log...

if your going to spend that kind of money on jl subs might as well do the whole vehicle jl...2 jl 1000/1, highs amp, mids, tweets then boast about it to everyone...

WOW!!!I finally understand. People on here hate JL Audio so much that they won't answer a simple question about anything else. Who said anything about doing the entire system JL? Why said anything about boasting? Who said I had alot of money? I just posted, I don't like JL amps. Please read the original post.

Archived