Sonic Electronix

I was thinking about getting 2 18 auidoque hdc3's and I was wondering if anyone had used them before? Any input would be helpful

*** SuperSeller Status Verified *** ( http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/25829-super-sellers-buyers/ )

"kevosinn's" astro van
8 custom Sundown Zv4 18's
4 Sundown scv 6000's
CNF Distribution CNC parts
Skyhigh wire

some batteries

SMD Meters and tools used on the install
http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/172877-kevosinns-vanwest-coast-skyhigh-car-audio-vehicle/

16,000 watt walled silverado build.
http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/161965-walled-silverado-4-hdc4-15s-4-crescendo-3500s-and-much-more/

8,000 watt 1999 Subaru legacy outback. Build log here: http://www.stevemead...ru/page__st__60

TEAM CNF Distribution

there is alot of people useing them

there great subs but i have never used them

CDyneSi_zps9638e5fa.jpg

VbjgkeI_zpsdd2219ec.jpg

deepsilencer, on 22 Aug 2011 - 17:32, said:

splzx3, on 22 Aug 2011 - 17:27, said:

i had my fun on one of his videos...till he blocked me then i got my mother into it lol after her he closed the comments xD

lol your mom is a G! good.gif

WTF, I never thought I'd have a conversation about cross dressers and trans-genders on a car audio forum.

All I ever heared about the AQ subs is that "they can take a shitload of power" !!!

I don't know if they sound good, but they must be loud !!!

You want to go big ? Get a Fi BTL or a DC level 4 or 5. Remember, you don't need 2 subs to be loud ! One in a HUGE ported box well tuned and you can slam harder than a lot of people !

But it's up to you.

black BMW X1 2.0 l 192 hp

OEM head unit, Amplifiers Audison AP 8.9 amp with integrated DSP and Ampere Audio 1200.

Focal ES 100 K in front doors, and Dayton RS 180 for midbass under the front seats.

2 SSA DEMONS 10" subs, in a 2.6 ft3  ported box. SecondSkin Damplifier on front doors, and Luxury Liner Pro for the cargo area.

i havent heard the 18s but ive heard 2 of the 15s each had 3k on them. they got down, so im sure the 18s will do just fine.

2 Fi BTL N2 18s Fully LoadedSundown Audio NS-1Kenwood 845 HU Clarion EQ4 Juicebox 3100sKnu Wire"Big 3"Mechman 270a156.3dBTeam GG.

All I ever heared about the AQ subs is that "they can take a shitload of power" !!!

You want to go big ? Get a Fi BTL or a DC level 4 or 5. Remember, you don't need 2 subs to be loud ! One in a HUGE ported box well tuned and you can slam harder than a lot of people !

But it's up to you.

fail. the HDC3 woofers are pretty much as big as those 2.

and a "huge" ported box? where do you get your box recommendations from?

I'm running 2 18 hdc3 on 2 AQ2200 strapped and love it gets super loud

154k03o.png

01 Tahoe

Big 3

20 ft.1/0 streetwire under hood

4 Batteries

Stock Battery and

1800 Kinetic Batt under hood

2 Sprinter S12V500F Battery,165 AH

Kicker 1/0 going from front to back

Sirius sportster

Alpine 9886

Kicker 650.4zx mids and highs

Q-Logic kick panels w/Kicker6 1/2 comps.

XXX re comp 6.5 in front doors

Alpine6.5 coax in rear doors

2 Audioque 2200d strapped

2 Audioque 18 HDC3

5% all the way around

2 layers raamat on roof

doors covered in raamat

But it's up to you.

your reply has "n00b" all over it. Do you really think a DC lvl4 is a more powerful sub then a hdc3? WOW! What is it with all the people that think a BTL is the end all is all SUB? A LVL4 and a Fi "BL" are basically the same driver. A BTL and a HDC3 are very close to the same as-well IMO..... I personally have heard 2 18" BL's (my tahoe's old setup) and sounded decent. Personally the HDC3's are INSANE and on 2K each in Brians truck, those HDC3's shit all over the BL's and are much more musical. I have 1 HDC318 next to me right now, a damn massive driver weighing in @ 61LBS....... so if weight means anything, a BL weighs 35ish, a BTL is 65ish, a LVL4 is 38ish.......

Edited by newls1

I love my staffie :good:

So anti FACEBOOK it isn't even funny