My Engine Rebuild + Updates 10/31/07

very nice, I love how they chose the new 06 shelby cobra rimz.

the color is umm.... loud lol, looks more orange than yellow, it's deffinitly gonna get some attention.

very nice, I love how they chose the new 06 shelby cobra rimz.

the color is umm.... loud lol, looks more orange than yellow, it's deffinitly gonna get some attention.

I am glad that it is more orange then yellow, if you look at the first picture that he took of it on page 1 you will see it looks too yellow. I hope that it is a head turner at stoplights and shit, cant wait to ride in it.. Too bad im outta town this weekend, or I would help him get the interior in shape, it wont be done before monday, so I might be of some assistance.

Damn Thiefs

supportingmemeber.gif

Decided to get the walls under the hood looking nice too!

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Ran outta paint, and when I went to get somemore, the were out. I was tired for the day and sniffin fumes a little too much, so I am going to wait a bit to get the other side finished.

Damn Thiefs

supportingmemeber.gif

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Doing a little touch up tomorrow morning... Shannon said that the engine should be outta the shop tomorrow afternoon, but I have a basketball tourny all weekend, so I wont be able to get pictures till its over. MAYBE If I am lucky, they will put some of that stuff in while im playing ball. That would be great... Anyways that is the last of the painting as far as major painting goes, I just hope that they are carefull dropping that engine in...

Damn Thiefs

supportingmemeber.gif

Looks good hope your motor gets dropped in correctly and they don't fuck up the new paint. Good work

Image15-5.jpg

"MY RIDE"

1987 Chevy Cavalier Z24 2.8L V6 -- CB Radio with PA speaker

Head Unit: 7 inch Jensen Flip-out -- Speakers: 4 Visonik 6 1/2s and 4 Visonik 6x9s

Subwoofer: One Audiobahn 18 - Sub Amp: Power Acoustik OV1-2000d 2000 watt monoblock amp --

Battery in back - Kinetic HC600 -- Sub box: Custom built 5 cubic foot tuned to 30 hertz

Coming soon: Bigger Highs Amp, Power inverter

"WhItE bOi AuDiO"

"FEAR THE DUCK"

Thanks, some of you guys might be wondering why I didnt paint the front part of under the hood, and its cause the BIG ASS radiator goes there, and it was painted black when I had it re done.. also the Engine mounts and the support bar were just primered, not painted, I saw no point in wasting paint on something that wont be seen, but it is primered cause I didnt want the shit to rust through then all the sudden when im jammin doing 80 down the highway my engine falls out..... Thats kinda scary to think about....

Damn Thiefs

supportingmemeber.gif

Archived