does anyone use deal tree?? because its its starting to really piss me off. i need to log in to pay an extra 2 fucking cents on an item before it ships, but it wont let me log in.

when it emails me my password, i copy the link in the email, so that cant be wrong, then i copy the long ass password it gave me, i copy it letter for letter, paste it, hit Log In.

We could not locate an account with that login information. Please try again, or create a new account.

does anyone here have an account on there i could use to pay for the item?

and yes, i emailed dealtree, no responce 3 days later after 2 messages.

Edited by BanginOnABudget

24pm3xe.jpg

im taking out my passenger seat, battery is disconnected, going to unwire and take out the three amps, take out the 70+ lb box, then the platform so i can crimp 1 wire.

Almost as bad as those fegs that put those horns in their grills and roll down the street distorting the block....

1990 Jeep Cherokee 2 Dr.

Big-3 in 0g on Stock Alt.

Pioneer 6.5" and 5.25"s temp. until i can afford the new crescendos.

Pioneer 6000ub Reciever

NO amps at the moment. SA-15 on 1kw coming soon.

MSG Me for a free enclosure design!!

Flared port kits coming soon!!

Never heard of them but then again i don't hunt for places like that either. What is it that you need them for anyway?

i ordered a 360 elite bundle as a return to best buy, and apparently you have to pay through deal tree.

i get an email, saying i have payed $350.71 and the total is $350.73, and i need to log into deal tree to pay the remaining amount.

24pm3xe.jpg

im taking out my passenger seat, battery is disconnected, going to unwire and take out the three amps, take out the 70+ lb box, then the platform so i can crimp 1 wire.

Almost as bad as those fegs that put those horns in their grills and roll down the street distorting the block....

1990 Jeep Cherokee 2 Dr.

Pioneer 6000ub Reciever

NOT TO BE AN ASSHOLE....but i guess it wasnt such a good deal after all.

sony m60ui

polk mid/hi's

infinity 6000m on tower

fosgate p3d212 x2

fosgate p400-4

fosgate t1000-1bd

im ona boat bitch

My boat build

funny thing is...............slamming fireworks in to the ground with a sledge hammer in mexico is like car audio in california... everyone is doing it but most fail :)

Every time I read a comment you post, or a topic you make... I cannot help to think of how much of a badass you are!!

I use deal tree for alot of my stuff, lots of stereo shit too. You mean, like the Best Buy auction site right?

I've had some issues with blown speakers and whatnot but they seem to take good care of me. Sorry about your problems, you just gotta be diligent, like any site.. but it is better than ebay, that is for sure.

images-1.jpg

its a log in problem, not a problem with them. its frustrating as shit. i sent 3 emails to customer service, and i accidently sent one to the main site email, that one got replied to in about 30 mins, and my customer service emails have YET to be responded to. so frustrated.

24pm3xe.jpg

1990 Jeep Cherokee 2 Dr.

Pioneer 6000ub Reciever

bout to take action on these mother fuckers. Edited by BanginOnABudget

24pm3xe.jpg

1990 Jeep Cherokee 2 Dr.

Pioneer 6000ub Reciever