Sonic Electronix

wise man once say. woofers are like titties. They sure do look funny when they arent in pairs...... i like the 2 18s approach. :yahoo:

THERE IS NO BUILD LOG!

1998 Chevy Silverado ext cab

Alpine CDA-9887

4 Team Fi 15s

2 Ampere Audio TFE 8.0

2 Ampere Audio 150.4

3 Digital Designs CS6.5 component sets

Dual Mechman 370XP Elite alternators inbound!

8 XS Power d3400

6 XS power d680

Second Skin

Stinger

Tsunami Wiring

Sky High

A Real Voltmeter not a piece of shit stinger.

wise man once say. woofers are like titties. They sure do look funny when they arent in pairs...... i like the 2 18s approach. :yahoo:

hahah that is an awesome saying i guess that woudl be why steve says something will look like tits lol

Haha nice way to put it.

But ya, I'd go for 2 18"s.

I cant take credit for that saying. I'm not even sure where it originated from but its been around the audio boards for a long time.

THERE IS NO BUILD LOG!

1998 Chevy Silverado ext cab

Alpine CDA-9887

4 Team Fi 15s

2 Ampere Audio TFE 8.0

2 Ampere Audio 150.4

3 Digital Designs CS6.5 component sets

Dual Mechman 370XP Elite alternators inbound!

8 XS Power d3400

6 XS power d680

Second Skin

Stinger

Tsunami Wiring

Sky High

A Real Voltmeter not a piece of shit stinger.

I cant take credit for that saying. I'm not even sure where it originated from but its been around the audio boards for a long time.

haha well thats the first time i have heard it and i like it and woudl you say the 2 18 will be louder than the 3 15?

Yeah, I like them by 2 !!!

Are you sure you have room for a box with 2 big woofers in a 'stang ? Even without rearseats ?

We're talking about an 8 cu ft box (gross).

black BMW X1 2.0 l 192 hp

OEM head unit, Amplifiers Audison AP 8.9 amp with integrated DSP and Ampere Audio 1200.

Focal ES 100 K in front doors, and Dayton RS 180 for midbass under the front seats.

2 SSA DEMONS 10" subs, in a 2.6 ft3  ported box. SecondSkin Damplifier on front doors, and Luxury Liner Pro for the cargo area.

Depends what woofer were talking about?

Also not sure if you have the room for 3 to fit, but look at it this way it's either 2 or 4 LOL

Edited by Red-navi-916

BUILDLOG

http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/ind...showtopic=61862

"98crewcab"Never a POS....just always "a work in progress" lol that's how we roll bitches!!!

Your a lowlife kid. I bet your mother wants to kill herself for not swallowing your ass.

Yeah, I like them by 2 !!!

Are you sure you have room for a box with 2 big woofers in a 'stang ? Even without rearseats ?

We're talking about an 8 cu ft box (gross).

yes i actaully do have the space it will be up to the heigth of the rear deck level and from the rear deck all the way up to a few inches behind the back seat so i can still move them with what i have planned for space i have 11 ft3 befreo woofer disp and port disp

yes i actaully do have the space it will be up to the heigth of the rear deck level and from the rear deck all the way up to a few inches behind the back seat so i can still move them with what i have planned for space i have 11 ft3 befreo woofer disp and port disp

any other opinions out there??