z_ro Posted April 14, 2010 Report Posted April 14, 2010 Had another one in the cavalier with two xxx 15s and 5000 watts where a chick in a v6 mustang pulled up next to me at alight and revved at me trying to get me to race and hit the pause button on her too. I got her off the line after that lol. I drive a civic so every other light i pull up to, some ricer has it out for me. If i hear an engine rev i usually turn the bass knob. lol I also go to a carwash every couple of weeks where every other mexican guy there is jammin some kind of tejano or pachata lol I usually get tired of listening to it and crank the music. Ain't nothing like drowning the cars next to me out with some decaf. lol just remember, there are no smart people in the world, only some less retarded than others wow shes hot too who is she? kim petras? wheres that from...i'd buss that open Bone stock 2015 Genesis Sedan RIP Civic
Ji553r Posted April 14, 2010 Report Posted April 14, 2010 this happens to me ALLLL the time: i will pass somebody on the interstate or at a stoplight bumping then just because i have bass the person in the riced up car next to me automatically assumes that because im listening to loud music i want to race them so they take off and think they are cool because they zoomed past a complete stock engine 4 banger stratus sedan with 120k miles and 150 extra pounds in the trunk I don't fuck around. I go from zero to I hope you die in less than 2 posts build log http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/104524-new-subs-coming-sundown-3500d-arc-audio-cable-lacing-crescendo/
dyeagain15 Posted April 14, 2010 Report Posted April 14, 2010 I'd say prolly the worst was hen i was with TylerTron in his alero and got called a creeper for asking a girl if they wanted a demo, bitch was dancing to the beat in the street too. I dont get it... My F-150 Build (So Far) 2 DC L3 10's Kenwood KDC-X794 (4) Selenium ST200 (Highs) (2) RE X8 (Mids) Sundown Sub/Mid/High Amps Shuriken Batteries Knu Wiring My Feedback Thread
dwz Posted April 14, 2010 Report Posted April 14, 2010 I love seein people break out in dance... I'm sure I'll see a lot more funny things in the future when I upgrade my system. For now the smiles I get from people are good enough
masterbarber Posted April 14, 2010 Report Posted April 14, 2010 I was showing off to some girls and the friking cd started skipping....that was funny as hell. Girls making fun of you cause u running to skip the song or change the cd 1 15" DC Audio lvl 5 1 DD M4a Beyma 6.5 (4) RE tweeters (4) Orion XTR 500.4 Pioneer Indash 2 Dynasty UPS12-490MR batteries
cqtama Posted April 14, 2010 Report Posted April 14, 2010 hangin out in an almost emppty parking lot testing my new setup last summer, whenall of the sudden these girls come over and start dancing. so me and friend stayed a little longer than expected. ended up with a little parking lot party. meade style. lol new parking lot. more testing. cop rolls up and starts asking questions. he ended up asking for a demo. i thought i was getting in trouble R.I.P '01 blazer you treated my ears well until your transmission blew up. New Project [top secret] 149.0 db on music driver window open; so close I feel some boners are fueled by viagra and not true intimacy!......if you know what i mean.... I swear... sometimes I wish I was retarded so I could just agree with everyone x.
SGTSKIP Posted April 14, 2010 Report Posted April 14, 2010 I was bumping at spring break in Galveston Tx and a car full of chicks was looking at me and the driver rearended the car in front of her..... I didnt stop, they looked highschool age Does this smell funny to you? Its your sister
Mr. Darkjustice Posted April 14, 2010 Report Posted April 14, 2010 lets see my funniest would be i was cruisin on gratiot with my old 12s and this guy just so happen to blow past me and heard the end of a dj unk song. next thing i know hes slowin down to get next to me to play his shit and him and his friend and just laughin. mind you his license plate said king kong and all you could hear was his door speakers distortin. so i whip out oxycotton c&s his smile left instantly. then he tries to speed off through traffic so i follow him about a mile or 2 down the road stayin on the side of him till he hit a side street. 4 hours later im sittin at a light on the phone and i see the truck about to turn through the intersection and go past me. so i get off the phone and turn the stereo back on. i swear he look like he was goin to cry Fusion With A Stetsom 4k2d on 2 DC XL 15s tuned to 31hz and Subs and ports forward The Revolution Was Not Televised But There Is This Thread(clicky) Dr Merkenstein is my 360 gamertag and my profession. When shit gets real, call in the Doc
Tebo Posted April 14, 2010 Report Posted April 14, 2010 nothing really funny has happened to me while im bumping, just the usual dirty looks and windows getting rolled up 04 dodge dakota ext cab 4x4 excessive amperage 300 amp alt with MONSTER stud =)sundown z v3 15 in a 4th order on aq2200sundown 100.4 2 way active...2 Prv audio 6mb200 & 2 re XXX tweetersdeka intimidatorkenwood x396big 3 1/0 knu wire back to deka intimidator
Recommended Posts
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.