Sundown Audio

steptsom Amplifers?

idkman47

Suppostly you have to order them from the dealers listed on the website that carry them or something of that matter. I find that highly stupid because a ton of people go on these websites and the only one I know of with prices listed and you can actually buy the shit is fi. It really pisses me off how some sites also have bairly any specs listed/ no prices/ no internal photos of amps and expect to sell anything.

The only way these sites are going to get big is if they actually smarten up and make a online store.

Vehicle: 2001 Dodge Dakota

Headunit: Alpine IVA-D310

Sub: 2005 RE Audio XXX 15"

Sub Amp: Orion 2500D

Frontstage: Diamond Audio Hex's

Frontstage Amp: Sundown Audio SAX-100.4D

Wiring: Kicker Hyperflex 1/0

Alternator: Mechman 250 Amp

Battery: Powermaster D2700

Deadener: 100 Square Feet Raamat BXT II

My stetsom is an amazing amp, i absolutely love it. its a beefy ass amp, had it drop to 6v @ the amp and never blew magic smoke or go into protect, it went into protect when it dipped that low for a long enough time. Was still cold to the touch after a hour and a half beating on it on that low 2

Just like any other amps, some good some bad storys

The DC Integra 3 18s to 6 15 build log

Team_DC-Derrick's Youtube

Team DC Audio

where theres a will theres a wall.......

I just realized Steve has reach Voldemort status, over on JP's site he is the one who will not be named....."We dont speak his name over here, fearing it will destroy us" LOL not even in hush tones

I can vouch for Stetsom, I had my own nightmare with the original Stetsom amps but the new K2 versions have been nothing but powerhouses. Most people who are cautious about them most likely problems with the original ones like I did. The new ones with the new board layout and bar/blocks for power are sick power for the price. I just wish more people at the factory spoke english :)

-Donald Hebig1989 Blazer S10 4x4-Four Fi BTL N3 15" "Ruthless bass!"-Four pair of American Bass VFL 8", 6.5", and tweets-Sundown SAZ 1500(2550wrms=156 dB) 92+ Psychlone RTA. Fully off-road capable street build. Built for music.-----------Bringing Sound Quality to a whole new level.--------------dB Drag: Personal best 161.3 sealed up and 158+ Bass Race.USACi: -Canadian SB5 Record holder-Canadian SM 4001+ Record holder

why are you choosing stetsom? there amps arnt all that great, there is better out there for cheaper

sorry but stetsom amps are not that great, ive had 4 different ones, all were a big let down

want a great budget amp? used sundown, new audiopipe, audioque, there is a bunch out there that will outperform stetsom hands down

i would go sd over stetsom anyday, in fact im pretty sure id go almost any amp over stetsom aside from sony/lanzar/pyle

lol logan your are the biggest audio tool EVER!!!! big let down when you dont know how to use the product

and there is a 10000000 test out there where sundown audiopipe and audioque does not outperform stetsom stop talking out your ass

soo what you owned 4 you didnt know what you where doing anyways MORON

best advise i can ever give dont take advice from logan aka dumbass berry

wait till next show logab were a 7k2e and 1 15 will burb and bass race louder than you again the bass race will be louder than your burb

Have you ever had your woofers blown?

Shit! I decided to buy SD because of the "stepsom" problems hehe, now i´m right where i started!

I´m the SPL Gains topic creator!! wanna get louder?? check this: SPL Gains. Panamenian 2009 & 2010 & 2014 Bass Race 149.9 Champion!

2 15" subs and a 2K wired at 1 ohm, http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/167788-fecupe2001-2-15s-on-a-2k-video-on-page-3/

8 Massive 15" subs and small power, http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/179296-fecupe2001s-8-15s-4th-order-bandpass-wall/

I can vouch for Stetsom, I had my own nightmare with the original Stetsom amps but the new K2 versions have been nothing but powerhouses. Most people who are cautious about them most likely problems with the original ones like I did. The new ones with the new board layout and bar/blocks for power are sick power for the price. I just wish more people at the factory spoke english :)

ya the new stetsoms are pretty baddass best put together best sounding and more stable

Shit! I decided to buy SD because of the "stepsom" problems hehe, now i´m right where i started!

both companys are bad ass both have had some problems but any company is going to have these problems its how the company handels it that matters i would lean to sd because of the 5 year warrinty other than that you will be happy with ether company

Come on guys don´t start fighting, this forum it´s way to fun and helping for everyone, let´s just wait for logan to say the problems he had before with "stepsom" , cheers!!

I´m the SPL Gains topic creator!! wanna get louder?? check this: SPL Gains. Panamenian 2009 & 2010 & 2014 Bass Race 149.9 Champion!

2 15" subs and a 2K wired at 1 ohm, http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/167788-fecupe2001-2-15s-on-a-2k-video-on-page-3/

8 Massive 15" subs and small power, http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/179296-fecupe2001s-8-15s-4th-order-bandpass-wall/

Actually, morilo is giving me lifetime warranty for been bass race and SPL competitor, the problem is that the SD it´s way more expensive than the stetsom....

logan never had a problem with stetsom i sold him his first stetsom and i guess its the amps fault he has no idea how to get loud or use the amp

if i can find the pic of his stupid ass all thread power wire multiplier you would die laughing he thought would help i had chester throw that junk away and he wonders why it was a let down hahahah

Archived