3 18's Ported Box In A 1995 Deville...

you can check watts by a formula cant remember it exactly though.

2006 F-150

4 DC XL M2 18's Walled Daily Driver

XS Power

4 DC 3.5kw

Team DC

Team S.P.L.

Lot of Audio Technix and 1/0

DC Audio Dealer

American Bass Dealer

XS Power Dealer

Audio Technix Dealer

DWRIGHT-1-1.jpg

thats weird though cause on the website it says 1200watts rms @ 1 ohm and 600 watts rms @ 2ohm

i seen some sights say 1200rms at 2 ohm and some say at 1 ohm.. im not sure

but its a really good amp..

but i heard you can take the fuses and the wattage figure out the rms...

since it has 3 30 amp fuses you take the 12 from the 1200 and times the 12x90(the 3 fuses all together)=1080rms...but im not sure if thats right i could be wrong.. but 1080 rms is really good though...

Nice, it may be loud but being a caddy you wont have too much air flow from the trunk to the cabin. They are just about as bad as benz with their firewall between the back seat and the trunk. Id cut your rear deck out a bit and make a custom cover or something for it, to allow the air to move, and then you will be happy with the subs for sure. Before mine was cut out it was just a lot of vibration and no thump in the ear drums :angry:

that fusing formula's not a good indication of power output. if you want something a little more realistic its a bit more complicated. i dont feel like typing it out right now because im about to pass out on the keyboard, but let me know if you want to know how and ill post it up later.

A couple links to some box builds:

Tahoe Box 1, Tahoe Box 2, Nissan Titan, VW GTI,

Mini-Bump, Hummer H2, Ford F-150

My own car builds (current setup --- under construction):

Overall Thread, Kickpods, Dash, Back Doors

Subwoofer Wall

Nice, it may be loud but being a caddy you wont have too much air flow from the trunk to the cabin. They are just about as bad as benz with their firewall between the back seat and the trunk. Id cut your rear deck out a bit and make a custom cover or something for it, to allow the air to move, and then you will be happy with the subs for sure. Before mine was cut out it was just a lot of vibration and no thump in the ear drums :angry:

what exactly do you mean???

can you explain more.. cuz im intrested what your sayin if imma get more bump in the cab..

that fusing formula's not a good indication of power output. if you want something a little more realistic its a bit more complicated. i dont feel like typing it out right now because im about to pass out on the keyboard, but let me know if you want to know how and ill post it up later.

yean man can you get me the formula maybe after you get some rest ..

Do that please! :lol: I hate it when people mix up amps for subs

Not to mention its damn near impossible to get the same amt of just and the phasing dead on with 2 different amps.

J

SMDMafiaGodsmack2.jpg

"No poor dumb bastard ever won a war by dying for his country. He did it by making the other poor dumb bastard for his country."

George Patton

I think you will be disappointed if you do 3 18s in that trunk

Team Devastation Mixed Martial ArtsMachado Brazilian JiujitsuOnce I lock it on there's no escape I don't train to make you tap, I train to tear your arm, leg, or head off. Its your job to tap before I can do that -Pain is only weakness leaving the body, its kill or be killed and only the strong survive...Rockford FosgateDigital DesignsFi Car AudioCrossfire Car Audio

Archived