the mario's were the shit, my mom got the first nintendo when she was pregnant with me and we still have it and play on it regularly lol..she cant play the new consoles for shit but dont fuck with her on some mario haha

and you wanna talk about a hard zelda, the zelda for the nes was a bitch, never knew where shit was until you learned the map

My F-150 Build

GET ON THE BANDWAGON

loganberry44.gif

DSC01482-1-1.jpg

what if they tried messing with the amps when the subs werent louder :ehh: hahah jk :pardon:

the mario's were the shit, my mom got the first nintendo when she was pregnant with me and we still have it and play on it regularly lol..she cant play the new consoles for shit but dont fuck with her on some mario haha

and you wanna talk about a hard zelda, the zelda for the nes was a bitch, never knew where shit was until you learned the map

I grew up watching my older bro play The Legend of Zelda on the nes so I was able to memorize all of the secret places to get the hearts =]

I remember my bro having to lit every single bush to see if there were secret entrances haha.

Damn Mario 3 was pretty hard. I don't think I ever actually beaten that one either :(

DC Audio - Singer Alternators - Knukonceptz - XS Power - Hybrid Audio - Rockford Fosgate - Second Skin Audio - SMD - Sundown Audio - Elemental Designs

Now I'm gonna have to dig out my old NES this weekend. Got it new back when I was 8-10. I still have the gun and the kids get a kick out of duck hunt :)

2007 Ford Taurus

Pioneer P980BT Head unit

Stock Electical

DB Link 4ga wiring

Polk DB570 front/rear

Junk in the trunk:

Polk db1222 box

Rockford Fosgate 600.1bd

Killer Instinct > Mortal Kombat music wise :)

This was the best character besides cyberwofl

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pmbuOEog1-k

She had a cool finishing move too :)

Damn those combos were hard to do back in the day

Edited by moh.vze.com

DC Audio - Singer Alternators - Knukonceptz - XS Power - Hybrid Audio - Rockford Fosgate - Second Skin Audio - SMD - Sundown Audio - Elemental Designs

holy crap you guys are bringing back memories

I never had SNES but two of my friends did so I played a lot of those games...I had Sega Genesis & Play Station (before PS1) :)

Edited by wonderbreadSTS

2015 Mazda 6

JVF Customz 4.0 Proto 15>Wolfram W4500 @ .5ohm

2 Sundown Neo 6.5 + 2 CT Meso Tweeters (Front) x Kicker KS6.5 (Rear)>JL Audio VX400/4i

NSB-AMG35 (front) / 40ah Lithium Headway (Rear) built by Erni Audio & Electrical

When you was a kid back in the day and you go to those arcade places like Nickel City, if you were to play someone older than you, you'd better let them win or they'd kick your ass. Is this true for everyone here? Applies to only Street Fighter games and asians -.-

Edited by moh.vze.com