Sonic Electronix

Hey, I'm on ebay right now and see an earthquake amp for a real cheap price, is Earth Quake Amplifers good? Would it be able to power 2 T2's 12's? I was gonna get the 2000 rms bd class RF Amp I found on ebay for like $500+ but earthquake is more affordable, what would you guys reccommend?

Also, to power the earthquake amp is it more or less than the RF amps?

Edited by TwigzTheJuggalo

Fear The Quack!

duckoc3.jpg

Shot at 2007-08-19

from what Ray, on these boards was telling me they suck for efficiency and do nowherre near rated power

That's 1 Review, Can I get sum more reviews? I was at the shop and read about Earth Quake Amps, everyone said that Rockford Fosgate beats them hands down. Price range though earth quake on ebay is cheaper than rockford fosgate. Well, I hope I can get sum more reviews.

Rockford Fosgate or Earth Quake?

Fear The Quack!

duckoc3.jpg

Shot at 2007-08-19

I've seen the amps blow smoke once or twice. I would keep looking.

Designing, building, and shipping boxes. Yahoo IM - kingsuv00If the listening level is too loud, please inform the driver, so he can promptly pull over, and let you out.

not many cars can get me to pluggin my ears but this one.......damn. I mean the first minute is ok but that thing just really starts digging deeper and deeper in your earhole till you cant stand it no more. Seems like it does it with relative ease....16 12's on 8 amps.........gotta love it. :)

leave em alone find something else thier customer service is garbage, they dont make the power untill you up the voltage and then they smoke fizzle fizzle

my teammate(thumper02) he can tell you a few things about EQ, I bet money he says they suck lol.

only good EQ amps are the oldschool ones, newer ones were rated for spl, thats all I knew

sundown.jpg
I have a ritual called "terminator". I crouch in the shower in the "naked terminator" pose. With eyes closed I crouch for a minute and visualize either Arnie or the guy from the 2nd movie. I then start to hum the T2 theme. Slowly I rise to a standing position and open my eyes. It helps me get through my day. The only problem is if the shower curtain sticks to my terminator leg. It sorta ruins the fantasy.

leave em alone find something else thier customer service is garbage, they dont make the power untill you up the voltage and then they smoke fizzle fizzle

my teammate(thumper02) he can tell you a few things about EQ, I bet money he says they suck lol.

Rick Logan can tell you a few things about them too.

Designing, building, and shipping boxes. Yahoo IM - kingsuv00If the listening level is too loud, please inform the driver, so he can promptly pull over, and let you out.

not many cars can get me to pluggin my ears but this one.......damn. I mean the first minute is ok but that thing just really starts digging deeper and deeper in your earhole till you cant stand it no more. Seems like it does it with relative ease....16 12's on 8 amps.........gotta love it. :)