dont do that cause he'll say that there is something done wrong cause it didn't bump from the start. choose one that rips his head off from the first second and doesn't stop shitting down his throat.

x2

Pioneer DEH-P3000IB head unit

Rockford T1000.1bd

Two AQ SDC 2.5 12s

My build log.

http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/84319-darthballsy1s-04-ford-ranger-video-build-log/

v59y52.png

If your not supporting that specific shop's way of living and their products then you aren't worth a F**K or at least thats usually their mentality. Go by and give a demo and scare him that will work just fine as previously mentioned above LOL

Team MaxRetribution

Si Vis Pacem Parabellum
Id rather be judged by 12 than carried by 6

Bowhunting- Life Begins and Ends at Full Draw

Bowhunting Team Fatal Trajectory Hunt Team

http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/49335-sick96vtecaccords-t-line-build/?hl=sick96vtecaccord << Accord Build

http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/68498-smokedout08impalas-tline-build/?hl=+sick96vtecaccord << Impala T-line build

Rebassed.com for all your music needs 👌

YEAH!!!!

Fuck the PRO'S

2008 California state record holder 157.2 Bassrace2009 California state record holder 157.0 BassraceRollin 50's 158.7db2009 King of Cali Bassrace2009 USACi score 160.5 @ 42hz

Maybe Ill just do Drop and Give Me 50.

Maybe Ill just sit outside his shop blaring it until he comes out. Hahahahha.

1999 Pontiac Sunfire

Alpine CDA-9886

Sundown Audio SAZ-1000D

Sundown Audio SAX-50.4

Rainbow SAC 265.25 Components

Image Dynamics iD12

Optima Yellow Top

SQFire FTW.

I know this, I work for best buy in home theater and the car audio guy who thinks he knows everything talkings nothing but shit to me because there is no way anyone outside of bestbuy installers know how to do anything.

2010 Honda Civic LX / Deck: Kenwood DDX371 / Front Highs: Crescendo RTS-1 / Front Mids: Silver Flute 6.5's / 4 channel: DC Audio 90.4 / Sub: Fi 15in SP4v2 / Sub amp: Taramps HD 5000 / Power wire: Knukonceptz OFC 1/0 / Deadener: Audio Technix 60 mil / Batteries: XS Power D5100R / Rear bank: TBD / Alternator: Singer 240a hairpin

yalls shops must be shitty cause the ones around here are cool as shit

my buddy owned a shop locally but closed due to financial stuff

but he tought me how to fiberglass, run wire n rcas, hook up speakers, how to test shit, how to build boxs, and everything, i just set around his shop when he did shit n never got in his way n just seen how it was done and i helped him tune a few cars too since the guys that worked for him didn't kno shit

ive only been doing car audio for about 10yrs or so so im still a somewhat noob, but i kno a hell of alot now cause of SMD than what i did back then

and x2 on ppl sellin just alpine n jl shit, i like jl audio and alpine's products but theres alot of other stuff out there thats good that they dont need to mark up a hell of alot to sell

and a few other shops around here sell good products and are nice to about anybody that comes in there, and help me with doing other ppls installs, and one dude went from selling mtx, memphis, and kicker, to selling digital designs and hertz so he's doin damn good for himself

but i kno some shop owners and installers can be ass hats but thats were we can just show other ppl that we kno more and what knot

here's a link to my system 99 toyota tacoma , 2 mtx 8000 1504's in a sealed downfire , 1000w memphis amp

here's a link to my other system my 90 geo prizm test car

heres a thread i got of new songs u can dl that are legal = Some Good Bangage/you Can Dl These Free And Legit

redblob.gifbouncing%20blob.gif2yooj7m.pngmodel14.gif

because if you don't do it their way, you are a worthless human being. I got fucked over by a shop by me a lot when I didn't know shit. If you don't have a tattoo of a JL Audio logo inside of a heart on your body, they won't treat you good.

x2 to the max... all the shops here r like omg jl and everything else sucks ass.. ok mr. "proffesional" haha

BUILD LINK: http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/112034-2-sundown-18s-98-f-150/page__p__1565972__fromsearch__1#entry1565972

98 Ford F-150
Truck:
37" superswamper tsl radials
16" ion alloy wheels
3" body lift
2" suspension lift
Offbrand brushguard
PIAA driving lights
6000K HID's
System:
2 18" Sundown Nightshaed
Aq3500
Custom Fiberglass box
fosgate T1 6x8 Coxials
bass inferno 2000 watt 4 channel
2 XS power d3100's
0 Gauge

It's been said time and time again about these shops. You gotta remember when you first got into it...you probably thought MTX or JL was the shit because that's all you knew. A lot of these guys have no idea what's out there because their jobs don't require them to. They don't hop on forums to learn about installing because it's probably hard to swallow their pride. Plus they are used to people bringing in subs like Sony and Pyle, so they immediately discredit any more small name brands they hear about.

I don't have any shops do my installs, but I am friends with all of the guys who run them. They happen to be pretty cool and when I mention I'm running Fi, DC, T3 etc... they want to hear them.

These guys would like to pick up the lines I brings to them, but due to the economy they are stuck with what they have. Car audio picks up during the spring months, but it's not enough to keep them going. They survive on alarms and remote starts.

Need an install? Hit me up.
[email protected]

Got car audio questions? Check here first!
Everything you need to know. =]

http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/83029-everything-you-need-to-know/