25295_1168783518046_1781721280_326715_5495891_n.jpg

We have been "trying" for about 3 years and thank God it finally happened. We had a scare last week, but all looks good now.

So- Lord willing, around December 2nd there will be another SMD baby! :D Oooh- I need to get some SMD baby gear! :drinks:

12 - 12"s in the STAY PUFT 1989 Chevy Astro

Build & Comment Log

Un-Interrupted Build Log
YouTube Channel

Chevy Trailblazer 5.1 Dolby Digital DTS Install

You have a beard of a mysterious sea captain. I would follow you to hell and back.

can you wall off a stroller? :D

Awesome buddy congrats

THERE IS NO BUILD LOG!

1998 Chevy Silverado ext cab

Alpine CDA-9887

4 Team Fi 15s

2 Ampere Audio TFE 8.0

2 Ampere Audio 150.4

3 Digital Designs CS6.5 component sets

Dual Mechman 370XP Elite alternators inbound!

8 XS Power d3400

6 XS power d680

Second Skin

Stinger

Tsunami Wiring

Sky High

A Real Voltmeter not a piece of shit stinger.

congrats! :clapping:

REST IN PARADISE BIG RICH (Sqmonte) never forgotten

Why do you guys ALWAYS dispute on NUMBERS?????

It's such a played out argument, so fucking annoying....

It's 12 fuckin 15's.... It's louder than you... Shut the fuck up...

/Rant

:)

I'm so jealous, it makes me want to club baby seals. That shit gets down HARD!

dont buy from knowledge he will scam you.

http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/30995-official-knowledge-feedback/

can you wall off a stroller? :D

Awesome buddy congrats

I sure can try!!!! LOL! Thanks!

Build & Comment Log

Un-Interrupted Build Log
YouTube Channel

You have a beard of a mysterious sea captain. I would follow you to hell and back.

Gratz man!

Judging by the title it's your first?

It's the best feeling in the world Bro. Just be prepared for the first couple of nights(maybe weeks if she has a c-section) Having to do EVERYTHING. After the baby starts to sleep throught the night its a breeze. :)

Gratz again man!

just remember, there are no smart people in the world, only some less retarded than others

wow shes hot too who is she? kim petras? wheres that from...i'd buss that open

Bone stock 2015 Genesis Sedan

RIP Civic :(

sundown_audio_logo-1-1.jpg

Congratulations. Wish you and your lady the best of luck man. Keep us posted on the progress. I know that when my daughter was born my whole life changed for the best. Yours will too and like you said bro we have another up and coming SMD'er lol.

Team MaxRetribution

Si Vis Pacem Parabellum
Id rather be judged by 12 than carried by 6

Bowhunting- Life Begins and Ends at Full Draw

Bowhunting Team Fatal Trajectory Hunt Team

http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/49335-sick96vtecaccords-t-line-build/?hl=sick96vtecaccord << Accord Build

http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/68498-smokedout08impalas-tline-build/?hl=+sick96vtecaccord << Impala T-line build

Rebassed.com for all your music needs 👌

Gratz man!

Judging by the title it's your first?

It's the best feeling in the world Bro. Just be prepared for the first couple of nights(maybe weeks if she has a c-section) Having to do EVERYTHING. After the baby starts to sleep throught the night its a breeze. :)

Gratz again man!

Yeah, our first. :D I've been doing everything this past week. She had bad allergies, then sickness (morning, noon and night) and then got the damn flu. All being @6.5 weeks. It SUCKED. It gave us a bit of a baby scare too, but she is better and the baby is better now. I can handle it as long as she and the baby are OK. I can suck that up no prob. :D

Gonna' be a change for sure. She prob. won't be working anymore b/c she makes so little $ it would be like paying (daycare) to work. So things will get tighter. But that is fine too.

I can't explain it- but before I was worried about everything (job, house, $$, hobbies, etc....) but now I'm not worried. Like things will handle themselves as long as I man up. :D

Thanks so much for all the well wishes SMD bros!

Build & Comment Log

Un-Interrupted Build Log
YouTube Channel

Yeah, our first. :D I've been doing everything this past week. She had bad allergies, then sickness (morning, noon and night) and then got the damn flu. All being @6.5 weeks. It SUCKED. It gave us a bit of a baby scare too, but she is better and the baby is better now. I can handle it as long as she and the baby are OK. I can suck that up no prob. :D

Gonna' be a change for sure. She prob. won't be working anymore b/c she makes so little $ it would be like paying (daycare) to work. So things will get tighter. But that is fine too.

I can't explain it- but before I was worried about everything (job, house, $$, hobbies, etc....) but now I'm not worried. Like things will handle themselves as long as I man up. :D

Thanks so much for all the well wishes SMD bros!

and it gets so much better bro.

All your worries. all your anger. anything that is bothering you... It all disappears when you hold your baby for the first time. It melts your heart when you hear your son or daughter say daddy for the first time. My son is just starting to talk and it makes me proud to be a father. When he lights up when he sees me its the best feeling in the world.

Regardless of how hard of a man you are that feeling will ALWAYS break you down to a puddle of mush lol.

You'll see. :):drinks: :drinks: :drinks:

just remember, there are no smart people in the world, only some less retarded than others

wow shes hot too who is she? kim petras? wheres that from...i'd buss that open

Bone stock 2015 Genesis Sedan

RIP Civic :(

sundown_audio_logo-1-1.jpg