This is my first set of 18"s was a little nervous I think it was a good idea now. hear is my box starting amp racks tomarrow. justinssecondbox016.jpgjustinssecondbox017.jpgjustinssecondbox018.jpgjustinssecondbox019.jpgjustinssecondbox008.jpgjustinssecondbox023.jpgjustinssecondbox006.jpg this is where i am going to build my amp racks one on each side hooked them up today to see how they sound. dam!

looks pretty good bro. me and jeff just came in from working on the ridgeline. what a pain in the ass.

when im down in shellman ill have to some check this thing out man

2006 F-150

4 DC XL M2 18's Walled Daily Driver

XS Power

4 DC 3.5kw

Team DC

Team S.P.L.

Lot of Audio Technix and 1/0

DC Audio Dealer

American Bass Dealer

XS Power Dealer

Audio Technix Dealer

DWRIGHT-1-1.jpg

moar....moar...the box looks great..

what subs are you running and sub amps are you running? Looks like its going in a old OJ mobile?

03 GMC Sierra Z71 Ext Cab l 2 15" American Bass XO's l 1 Lanzar HTG2600 l AudioVox 1510D In dash DVD l KnuKonceptz Wiring l Big Three Done with KnuKonceptz KLMX 1/0 l Infinity Reference 6022si 6-1/2" Front Door Speakers l Upgraded to 145A Alt from 105A Alt l Custom Box 2^3 under the rear bench with resined bottom, and about 4 lbs of polyfill