DC Sound Lab

The Flowers are done!!

Guessing you used a drop in recone kit? Otherwise how come you used such small diameter spiders? TC baskets accept up to 10" spiders I believe. Otherwise looks pretty sick, wish I could come across some of those TC baskets in 18"s.

It's all gone!

The Celica Build

Feedback

If I buy something from you, DO NOT USE FEDEX!

Nope. Not a drop in kit. And I looked for some ten inch spiders and didn't find any that were reliable for a three inch coil

Bills

KwB

Team DC Audio Midwest captain

Nope. Not a drop in kit. And I looked for some ten inch spiders and didn't find any that were reliable for a three inch coil

Bills

Ah, icic. I guess I haven't seen too many subs 3" coils with 10" spiders. TC did a couple subs with those. I wouldn't have the slightest clue where to look for them either. Got any vids?

It's all gone!

The Celica Build

Feedback

If I buy something from you, DO NOT USE FEDEX!

na, no vids and i did find some, but they were more for high excursion which i didn't want. so I decided to make that adapter ring and such and got it working. they turned out pretty nice, atleast i think so haha

Bills

KwB

ya, they look diff just because of the pic. same lvl 5 motors i had last summer. and Red and white and black are S.W.A.T. colors so i figured red and chrome would do nice :D I'm hoping to have subs in the wall this weekend but I need to get a shit ton of sanding and sanding and sanding done on stuff before i can do that.

Bills

KwB