You need to read it before you comment about it...

http://www.legis.sta...ernet_uscon.pdf get to the fourth amendment

and wall? What will that do, do you have any idea how much shoreline there is down there?

Take away the reason they are here in the first place.

And undocumented people DO NOT get welfare or free healthcare.

Oh yes they do it's called FAKE PAPERS! And they pay over 5k for them!!! I'm in Hickville, USA and they up here! Working in our plants and our feilds, when theres plenty of unemployed americans that do not mind getting their hands dirty if it means keeping a roof over their head or food on their table.

The only thing they CANT get is, unemployment, and file taxes cause its with fake SSN's.

Oh yes they do it's called FAKE PAPERS! And they pay over 5k for them!!! I'm in Hickville, USA and they up here! Working in our plants and our feilds, when theres plenty of unemployed americans that do not mind getting their hands dirty if it means keeping a roof over their head or food on their table.

The only thing they CANT get is, unemployment, and file taxes cause its with fake SSN's.

Seems like you don't know much and are assuming A LOT. 5k for fake papers is rediculous, I don't think that not even one illegal immigrant comes to the states with even anything even close to $1k.

And honestly I would put money up that an American wouldn't work in the fields cuz they're too "proud." My dad has a company that transports grapes from the fields to cold storages and I don't think I've seen any Americans there, unless it was the field owners or a person trying to buy grapes.

TEAM FLEX ISSUES

Car: 1985 Oldsmobile Delta 88 Royal

24" Rims

HU: 7" Carputer, Planet Audio EQ, iPhone.

Coax: T3 Audio 4" speakers

Subs: 2x 18" T3 Audio TSNS (walled)

Sub Amp: DC 9k

SOON TO COME

T3 Audio 6x9s

MB Quarts 6.5" comp set

MAYBE ADDED

2nd DC 9k

And honestly I would put money up that an American wouldn't work in the fields cuz they're too "proud." My dad has a company that transports grapes from the fields to cold storages and I don't think I've seen any Americans there, unless it was the field owners or a person trying to buy grapes.

x2. Fact of the matter is, Hispanics (Mexicans particularly), are the hardest workers on the planet.

FUCK all the illegals, deport them all. This pisses me off cause I was layed off a few weeks ago after being there 3 years. There were 2 guys I KNOW for a fact that were illegal and they still have a job. I really hope Texas will follow behind Arizona on this.

i was thinking leave the 12 sitting in the box in the hole and duck tape from the bottom of the sub to the bottom of the baffle so the sub doesnt free air. would that work?

i live in tyler tx and the mexicans are here you can go down to the local corner and there will be 200 to 300 illegals standing waiting for someone to pick them up. what gets on my nerves is that even our county uses them you will see one white guy standing and the rest will be mexicans. tell me that shit is right when i know a lot of people are out of work right now.

x2. Fact of the matter is, Hispanics (Mexicans particularly), are the hardest workers on the planet.

Not all I worked with some lazy ass mofo's, a good portion of them are yes, but theres that 10% that are lazy as fuck too!!!

Seems like you don't know much and are assuming A LOT. 5k for fake papers is rediculous, I don't think that not even one illegal immigrant comes to the states with even anything even close to $1k.

Honey I got 14 yr's on you, and I have worked a lot of places, I aint too fucking proud to work in the tobacco fields. I worked for 3 yrs while waiting for my husband to get his SSDI approved. I have worked in a plastics plant, auto plant, and as a CNA doing back breaking work. Got hurt on the job and FIRED a week later. Don't think I was too proud when I went asking the farmer if I could work in the field; but he already had his illegal workers lined up.

And yea I lived with no electric no running water, having to bathe in the creek having to sell everything I owned just to get by... and that was after starting over from loosing everything in a tornado the yr before....... Dont talk to me about being too proud!!!!

You'd be surprised how many Americans would take damn near any job if the pay were able to sustain them. The problem is a lot of the illegals are being paid below minimum wage in cash, so it is much cheaper for these douchebags to hire the illegals. It isn't that Americans won't do the work its that owners like your dad choose to go the cheaper route, instead of the legal route.

all I'm gonna say is.. I LAUGH at anybody who gets their "job" taken by an illegal immigrant. What could your job possibly be for you to lose it to an illegal? The cops are just gonna pull over any Hispanic person that they see and it will do nothing but cause even more trouble.

Have you read the law?

Baseless, hypothetical points have no place in legal discussion. Would it be cool if I took your drivers license away because you "are just going to drive like a maniac and run over every person on the street anyway"?

The fucking law reads plain as day that racial profiling has no part in it. Stop injecting your bias against the police into it.

• 2 weeks later...

Archived