this is a load of bull and im not sure if this forum is the place to take up political discussions...

but i think america has every right. and there a plethora of rules and regulations in place currently to help prevent racial profiling. as if racial profiling wasnt already happening in our country. not to mention this isnt that difficult to cope with. boom, heres my state id and ssn card. problem solved.

and just so you know, both of my parents were nationalized and i am samoan. so you cant assume that only white people voted for this bill. i live in alaska, but also have a home in tempe where my brother is finishing school.

Tell me...does this smell like chloroform to you?

this is a load of bull and im not sure if this forum is the place to take up political discussions...

This forum is a good place to take up political talk, just in the right section.

pPFs4E8.jpg

06 Mini Cooper S

Sundown, SoundQubed

Cadence, XS Power

151s Sealed

155s Outlaw

Windshield @ 37hz

This forum is a good place to take up political talk, just in the right section.

thanks. correct area found

I live in arizona and what she said about she doesn't know what an illegal person looks like but they wil train officers to know what to look for. How is that not looking into race or what a person looks like.

Edited by ray60218

hmmm....hadnt heard anything about it yet. guess i'll have to watch the news tonite.

sony m60ui

polk mid/hi's

infinity 6000m on tower

fosgate p3d212 x2

fosgate p400-4

fosgate t1000-1bd

im ona boat bitch

My boat build

funny thing is...............slamming fireworks in to the ground with a sledge hammer in mexico is like car audio in california... everyone is doing it but most fail :)

Every time I read a comment you post, or a topic you make... I cannot help to think of how much of a badass you are!!

I live in arizona and what she said about she doesn't know what an illegal person looks like but they wil train officers to know what to look for. How is that not looking into race or what a person looks like.

you confuse yourself, and all too easily it seems.

if she was going to base it upon race, she would have said illegals look brown with huge sumbraros, ponchos, yelling while holding a taco. stating she doesnt know what they look like means illegal immigrants DO not have a specific look about them that would show them to be illegal. and EVEN if they judged someone on the way they racially look, so what? if you look EXTRA immigrantish and they ask you for proof of citizenship how hard is it to show 2 pieces of id? a lot of financial instutions ask for 2 pieces of id nowadays.

i think everyone is getting butthurt over nothing. its about time something is done to battle illegal immigrants and the burden they place upon taxpaying americans. i also find it funny a lot of hispanics are upset when immigrants come from ALL over the world.

mind you my family immigrated here from the south pacific and i still agree with the bill

Edited by TeamHT

SHIT!!!! i hope my uncle juannachojuliodomingo rozales the 29th made it past az...his ass id doomed if not... well maybe not he is sponsored by nike! i kid i kid .. thats crazy though!

REST IN PARADISE BIG RICH (Sqmonte) never forgotten

Why do you guys ALWAYS dispute on NUMBERS?????

It's such a played out argument, so fucking annoying....

It's 12 fuckin 15's.... It's louder than you... Shut the fuck up...

/Rant

:)

I'm so jealous, it makes me want to club baby seals. That shit gets down HARD!

dont buy from knowledge he will scam you.

http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/30995-official-knowledge-feedback/

damn i guess im fucked

im tan and i live in az

CDyneSi_zps9638e5fa.jpg

VbjgkeI_zpsdd2219ec.jpg

deepsilencer, on 22 Aug 2011 - 17:32, said:

splzx3, on 22 Aug 2011 - 17:27, said:

i had my fun on one of his videos...till he blocked me then i got my mother into it lol after her he closed the comments xD

lol your mom is a G! good.gif

WTF, I never thought I'd have a conversation about cross dressers and trans-genders on a car audio forum.