David78 Posted April 26, 2010 Report Posted April 26, 2010 http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fFmRypAYz_E What the other he did about abortion i think, and the football vs baseball is funny ass hell ...............................____ ...............__________|___\____ ..;.;;.:;:;.,;.|__(O)____|____/_(O) 1978 F-150 Ranger Lariat 2 Sets of Sound-stream Components Sony Head-unit DDM Tuning 8000k's Euro Headlights (Projectors Soon) Green Led Wheel Wells Dark Red Tails Tint
rednekfisherman Posted April 26, 2010 Report Posted April 26, 2010 Larry the cable guy 1999 gmc jimmy 4 door mtx thunder 1501d alpine cda-102 hifonics olympus 12(temporary) 2 sundown sa 15s
Twistedchild420 Posted April 26, 2010 Report Posted April 26, 2010 Richard Pryor....Eddie Murphy....Dave Chappelle.....Katt Williams....and last but not least... My POS Bass machine-2003 Hyundai Santa Fe on some shitty 22'sBed Liner Paint Job-Pioneer AVH 3200DVD4 DAD BD series 15's in a 4th Order (Bassheads ENT Design)4 Arc Audio XDI2000.1 for the woofers6 Cadence CVL68MBX 6.5's-Cadence CVL88MBX 8's-6 Cadence XT20 Supertweeters2 Arc Audio KS300.4's for mids and tweets1 Arc Audio ALD 10v Line DriverAll Audiotechnix Power wire1 DC Power 270XP High Output Alternator1 XS Power D3400 up front....6 XS Power D3100's in the rearAir Lift 1000 Bags in rear to help with suspensionIf your still reading this GFY.......
melonhead Posted April 26, 2010 Report Posted April 26, 2010 I've got a few but right now I'd say Cedric the Entertainer. I seen him live once in Sactown before he was really really big. I got there early so I could sit in front. My wife and I were like 2 out maybe 10 white people in the whole audience (I'm actually half Mexican). So of course he bagged on me a little and did his funny "white person" voice and tried to shake my hand like a normal person. I shook his hand like we do in the hood and he just smiled and winked at me cause he knew what was up. He just moved on to the next "white" person. lol
Skullz Posted April 26, 2010 Report Posted April 26, 2010 01 Ford focus ZX3 Pioneer AVH-X491BHS PPI PC 4800.2 Morel Maximo 6.5" x2
cracker Posted April 26, 2010 Report Posted April 26, 2010 mutha Fin george w bush lol dudes funny as hell not lyin though when i read the topic bush came to mind right away lol March 2010 SOTM winner my old buildhttp://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/50219-dank-aka-crackers-bonne-new-v2-build-in-the-works-hahahaaaaaa/page__hl__crackers my youtube page - http://www.youtube.com/profile?user=jackiedan04#g/u my feedback - http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/56540-official-cracker-feedback/ i need tacos and bass to live!!!!! and will NEVER change hahaaaa TEAM NOIZE VIOLATION
drumminian Posted April 26, 2010 Report Posted April 26, 2010 Mitch Hedberg by a mile Alpine CDA-9887 15" FI BL JBL BP1200.1 Rockford Fosgate p142 4" front Rockford Fosgate p1S652 6.5" rear Optima D35 yellow top under hood Big 3 all in a 1997 Toyota Tercel
Saltine Posted April 26, 2010 Report Posted April 26, 2010 i went to see charlie murphey april 10, casino comped me 2 tickets and ill say it was they best show i have ever seen as far as comedy goes. his opened freeze low i think his name was, he was pretty good to hands down though charlie murphey is great
Reallunacy Posted April 26, 2010 Report Posted April 26, 2010 Richard Pryor, Katt Williams and probably George Lopez. However, it's hard to say since reading the thread so far reminded me of alot of comedians I haven't heard in a while.
Recommended Posts
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.