got a trojan damnit!!!!

malwarebytes is the yit!

03 GMC Sierra Z71 Ext Cab l 2 15" American Bass XO's l 1 Lanzar HTG2600 l AudioVox 1510D In dash DVD l KnuKonceptz Wiring l Big Three Done with KnuKonceptz KLMX 1/0 l Infinity Reference 6022si 6-1/2" Front Door Speakers l Upgraded to 145A Alt from 105A Alt l Custom Box 2^3 under the rear bench with resined bottom, and about 4 lbs of polyfill

Avast + SuperAntiSpyware

If at first you do not succeed, you are doing it wrong! -ARS
UnderLoK-Tanq-SMD-Forum-resized.jpg
Check out my walled TBSS build over here
4 Fi Team 18s on 2 Cactus K9
DS18 doors on 2 MBQ 1Ks, Vifa pillars on a STL4.500
Pioneer X8500
6 XS Power D7500, 1 3400S
Second Skin
2 270a Mechman Alts

restore your computer, blue!

do not try to remove them. they usually are encrypted within other files and you'll loose some data if you go in and try to delete the files.

8 DC Level 4 M2 15s2 DC Audio 5ks26^2 clamshell tuned to 30hz9 Kinetik 1400sMechman externally reg'd 340 S seriesin a 99 Jeep Cherokee :DClick to see J00bles' Youtube Channel

you know i see a bunch of people suggesting getting these programs.

Malwarebytes is for sure a great antimalware. Just keep in mind that you will have to download it from a noninfected computer and throw it onto a thumb drive or something.

Some of these trojans and malware will take you to a fake site and you will download more trojans/malware. lol

just remember, there are no smart people in the world, only some less retarded than others

wow shes hot too who is she? kim petras? wheres that from...i'd buss that open

Bone stock 2015 Genesis Sedan

RIP Civic :(

sundown_audio_logo-1-1.jpg

you know i see a bunch of people suggesting getting these programs.

Malwarebytes is for sure a great antimalware. Just keep in mind that you will have to download it from a noninfected computer and throw it onto a thumb drive or something.

Some of these trojans and malware will take you to a fake site and you will download more trojans/malware. lol

x2

malwarebytes will definitely get rid of it. Happened to my dad, and thats all we needed. Just get a buddy to dl it and put it on a thumb drive for you. Best of luck to you.

Rowan University Electrical Engineering

LINK TO MY BUILDDDDD

Current Setup in my 00' Hyundai Accent:

Pioneer DEH-P6900UB

RE.6.5C AUDIO 500w 6.5" COMPONENT CAR SPEAKERS

Eclipse SE 6500 (6.5 coax in rear deck)

two Kicker C124's in a t-line tuned to 28.6Hz

Kenwood KAC-7204

US amps 1600.4 V2

Upcoming Build this summer:

T-Line enclosure for two C124's tuned to 28ish hz O_O

amp my speakers with a US amps 1600.4.

Second Skin Should be fun ^_^

Guest Scylloga

try a system restore to like a month or two ago if it lets you, might clear out the trojan

I system restore will definitely allow you to go to a time frame before the trojan activated.

But IIRC the trojan will still be there.

It will just allow you to get in without the constant pop up.

I agree all the suggested programs to use.

Superanitspyware is what I had to use to fix a trojan in firefox.

It was recommended by the people in IRC chat on the Mozilla channel.

Another suggestion is if you can run in safe mode, try hijackthis. Then upload the file it creates to one of the evaluation sites.

They will suggest things that dont belong and you can start removing the infected files with a malware removal tool.

Still have your OS disc? I wouldbackup anything important and just do a fresh install.

CIMG0974.jpg

89 Chevy K1500 | 358 ci | ultimate TBI | 0.60 Over-Bore | Forged Aluminum Pistons | ported & Polished 193 heads | Edelbrock shorties | Custom 3" to 2¼ Exhuast

K&N Typhoon Cold Air | Skyjacker 6" Lift | Mickey Thompson Bajas 35" | American Racing 17" Bajas | MSD Igniton. More to Come