8 18's Ascendent Audio SMD Wooffer's on the way!

In less than 45 day's i have enough cash to make my first order for the SMD 18's! B) I have got to project car's that i currently am working on. Thank's to STEVE for makin a dream Realitly! :clapping: I am ordering 8 18's 4 of which i will tri and cram into a wall in the back of a 1993 Pontiac Bonneville SSE!With four 4000watt Lanzar amp's,JVC Indash,Shit ton of 0Ga.Wire and the list goes on! :woot: The other 4 will go into a Suv i started converting over into a comp car. I will tri and post Pic's of the build (My camara Isnt the best for vid's letalone pic's :angry: lol)i will do my best to bring the experiance to you guy's! :drink40:

Why spend so much on subs, and use Lanzar amps? Are they a decent amp, because the only Lanzar stuff I've personally seen was cheap Wal Mart type stuff.

2002 Pontiac Bonneville SSEi

Pioneer DEH-P6000UB

Alpine SPX-17REF 6.5" components (active)

Sundown SAX-50.4

Sundown z15 (3 cubes @ 35 hz)

Sundown SAX-1200D

2006 Buick Rainier CXL AWD V8

Stock Bose system

12" Alpine Type E in aeroported box

Profile AP1000M

Why spend so much on subs, and use Lanzar amps? Are they a decent amp, because the only Lanzar stuff I've personally seen was cheap Wal Mart type stuff.

lmao i was goin to ask the same thing. that makes 0 sense guy

Fusion With A Stetsom 4k2d on 2 DC XL 15s tuned to 31hz and Subs and ports forward

The Revolution Was Not Televised

But There Is This Thread(clicky)

Dr Merkenstein is my 360 gamertag and my profession. When shit gets real, call in the Doc

sure ill believe it when i see it. I'll tell you the same thing i told hummer30. Show me dont tell me. and id love to see it.

he put up lets see if oyu can

THERE IS NO BUILD LOG!

1998 Chevy Silverado ext cab

Alpine CDA-9887

4 Team Fi 15s

2 Ampere Audio TFE 8.0

2 Ampere Audio 150.4

3 Digital Designs CS6.5 component sets

Dual Mechman 370XP Elite alternators inbound!

8 XS Power d3400

6 XS power d680

Second Skin

Stinger

Tsunami Wiring

Sky High

A Real Voltmeter not a piece of shit stinger.

because he spent so much on subs. I know if i dropped, what like $900 per sub, I would be running Road Gear amps

TeamDeadlyHertz-PUNKYOU007.png

d(-__-)b

beer sucks...but i can bring some jose cuervo. Only problem is that it makes me horny and gives me the rams. So unless yall wanna fight and then have some great make up sex i will leave it home.

I know what ur sayin but that's just it i spending soo much on the bomb ass sub's,The wire,the Dc shit alot of name brand stuff(Then i screw up and buy lanzar No offense to any who like's it lol) the good amp's are gunna have to wait till a later day lol and ya ur right the Lanzar is a 4000watt amp from the anderson's and it's only runnin about 200$cash lol :rofl:

Probably like a 1500 watt amp with a 4000 watt peak rating.

2002 Pontiac Bonneville SSEi

Pioneer DEH-P6000UB

Alpine SPX-17REF 6.5" components (active)

Sundown SAX-50.4

Sundown z15 (3 cubes @ 35 hz)

Sundown SAX-1200D

2006 Buick Rainier CXL AWD V8

Stock Bose system

12" Alpine Type E in aeroported box

Profile AP1000M

Archived