Second Skin Audio

Aeroport Question

7" may be the length of 2 aero ports attached end to end, but you do not measure depth that way, its half way thru the aero port, so if an aero port is about 3.5" its more likely about 1.75" deep you are looking at

oh yea, i forgot areos have a little odd tuning calculation due to the flares...

i likes me some audio stuff...

Yeah that is what I will be running..The 15" Fi BL..Thanks everyone for the Happy Birthday..As far as box demensions that is where I am needing the Schooling...I have 16" of height to work with..So it is a tight fit...As far as the width goes I can run at least 30" wide...I need to tightn up on my math skills...F...

Hey Derrick..You seem like you know about these Aero ports well..You wanna help me build this Beast??? Sub facing forward Aeroports shooting into the cabin through the rear deck, Trunk Sealed off...??

I can help you with box building & tuning but as far as which direction to point your subs & ports, its a matter of test and tune. In my experience with trunk cars, most subs/boxes do best facing back and some do better facing forward. I've even had a box do well facing up but I've never sealed off a trunk so I can't help you there.

teamnemesissundown-1.jpg

Hold On an I will render what I am wanting to do using Google Sketch..And I will post a .Jpg

Here ya go..By no means perfect, but I will need internal Volume around 4.0 cuft..Will be using the 4 inch Aeroports tuned to 30Hz...What can you come up with me dimension wise..Also need to stay around 16 inches tall maybe 17...My sub displaces .18 cuft...

Speakerbox1.jpg

Edited by zaxfire69

damn thats pretty close to what im looking to build... how exactly do you figure out the areoports derrick?

i have 2 6" areos and im building a build for 2 15" re XXX

J. Jsig_253411.jpgMy CardomainFINISHED COBALT SS/SC DUAL ALTERNATOR PICS icon_nuts.gif

theres no such thing as too expensive when it comes to upgrades like that, because imo if you are gonna spend to upgrade then do it correctly rather then be a cheap ass ricer