I love watching people text when they are driving. My cousin just wrecked a 2009 Mustang while texting. Her parents bought her a 2010 Altima the day after.

:nea:

BluX

2001 Ford Explorer Sport

• Mach 5 MJ-18 (4 Ohm)
  • Alpine MRP-M1000
  • Alpine 9813

Done it a few times.. only when on an open empty highway with no traffic in sight though.. :/

MickyMcD - "Capable of making some serious trouser flapping volumes at where's-my-testicles frequencies, the Servo-Drives used to be fairly jaw dropping..."

Any time you have have a power wire next to your frame put some rubber hosing (or cut up an innertube) around it. The wire is bound to wiggle (due to driving or flex) and the casing will eventually wear through.

Hammerdown... 1%

no links to outside websites, business related FB/YT pages allowed.

I have to text while driving, I can't hear over the massive amount of DeeBeez coming from the rear of my vehicle.

J/K

But all joking aside, I am guilty of texting while driving. Not that it is much of an excuse at all, but I have been texting since before texting was cool (I'm talking motorola timeport 2-way pagers, and nokia 5190 cell phones), and can do it without even looking, but it is dangerous and it does need to be cracked down on, especially all of these 16 y/o kids who can't drive for shit to begin with.

2001 Bravada (2wd) Pewter on 24's

JVC KW-AV60BT

10 Alpine Type-S 6.5s

2 PSI/BTL 18's @ 32Hz

2 Rockford Fosgate T25001-bd's @ 1-ohm each

Rockford Fosgate T1000-4

Rockford Fosgate T400-4

Rockford 3Sixty.2

Yellow top up front, 2 9a31s in the back

LOTS of AT 1/0

Python 991

350 Amp Singer Alt

"Build Log"

My Facebook

My YouTube

i didnt see the video or read anything but...cool story

and the reason your being a cock tonight is?

its law here in alaska, and i agree with it....but i still text and drive =)

and not trying to say its a good or cool thing either. just something im admitting

Edited by TeamHT

Tell me...does this smell like chloroform to you?

its law in tennessee too, im guilty of it though i dont do it often though like everyone else just at stop lights or on an open highway.. it is a good law though people do all kinds of stupid shit when they text and drive. just tonight i saw a chick bout roll up under a truck while she was textin then she swerved like hell to not hit it. could have been bad lol

DSBP_blue.jpg

parton226

its law in tennessee too, im guilty of it though i dont do it often though like everyone else just at stop lights or on an open highway.. it is a good law though people do all kinds of stupid shit when they text and drive. just tonight i saw a chick bout roll up under a truck while she was textin then she swerved like hell to not hit it. could have been bad lol

see...thats where im bad. i text on the highway, i keep most of the difficult texting to when im at a stop, and im pretty good with texting without looking at my phone. i can text by touch, but the fact remains is ill be texting a im driving down the highway, take the exit, and so forth....lol

Tell me...does this smell like chloroform to you?

It's a law in 21 states I believe but I do do it but mostly at stop lights or if someone texts me I won't even read it just reply with a page or ignore it, everyone I text frequently knows what that means and uses that method too