after looking again i say red most deff. really matches your truck

Steve I don't know why but everytime I see your new paint I want a Dr. Pepper...... is this normal?

heres an analogy for you. running a high power stereo without a fuse is like having unprotected sex with that hot chick at the bar with the sketchy sexual history. Sure you may be fine and nothing happens but that one time something does happen you're fucked.

i dont want woofer broke like bass sound clip clip and voice coil overheat

2 sa12s, saz1500 build log http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/91183-chapo123s-sundown-build-log/page__gopid__1250604entry1250604

1j1450.png

I think a nice tint would look killer on that truck. Not too dark but a nice deep red would look really good. Nice lookin truck bro!

dscn0116shdrsscopy.png

Jeff's 1991 Ford Mustang GT

Tint it, but also line your bed with some spray on or roll on bed liner, for more black and red contrast.

Already have red Rhino Liner.... :(

a0xp5g.jpg-2 AQ HDC3 15's-'Nendo 3KWP @ .5-7.75cuft @ 30hz-Alpine CDA-117-4 Cadence PA 8's

-AQ 200.2-2 AQ Supertweeters-XS Power D3400-270a Mecman Alt

-Knu Konceptz Wire

I think a nice tint would look killer on that truck. Not too dark but a nice deep red would look really good. Nice lookin truck bro!

This is what i was thinking. Everyone needs to know that when i do it it will not be nearly that dark! They will be about as dark as Meades are now.

a0xp5g.jpg-2 AQ HDC3 15's-'Nendo 3KWP @ .5-7.75cuft @ 30hz-Alpine CDA-117-4 Cadence PA 8's

-AQ 200.2-2 AQ Supertweeters-XS Power D3400-270a Mecman Alt

-Knu Konceptz Wire

• 3 weeks later...

Thanks for the suggestion but I stated in the OP that is how im doing it.....

And I HATE nightshade with a passion. Im gonna do it with black paint thinned out with some clear.

Why do you hate nightshade? If used correctly it will look the same when done.

Hell, all of the jobs I've done with nightshade look better than what people have gotten done with black/clear mix.

1018091844.jpg

userbar651078zu3.gif

MECP_SMALL.jpgCERTIFIED BITCHES!!!

Not being new at something doesn't mean anything. Just because a prostitute isn't new at what she does, doesn't change the fact that she still 'sucks'

Click to see my build!

Proud DC owner

Do YOU. I personally think the red looks better, but to each, his own

If Morgan Freeman narrated a story on how great AIDS is, I would be captivated and tempted to contract it myself. His voice just fills my soul with warm fuzzies and puppy tears.

He has NO idea and may have a touch of autism to be honest.

Is this guy real or is he joking? i actually mistook him for a lesbian in that demo video

Wanted to mess around with a box for the garage. Was thinking 4 6x9 in 4 cube at like 30 hz...

These are the things that make me lol

Archived