at 16 i got my first tattoo. I didn't get a stupid hairstyle. Please... for the love of god.... DO NOT DO THIS!

Dreads are horrible looking. And whoever wrote the comment about smelling like a foot... That was exactly what i was thinking. I guess I'm one of the "don't knows". I'm just saying i have never met anybody with dreads that smelled pleasant... I'm just saying.

just remember, there are no smart people in the world, only some less retarded than others

wow shes hot too who is she? kim petras? wheres that from...i'd buss that open

Bone stock 2015 Genesis Sedan

RIP Civic :(

sundown_audio_logo-1-1.jpg

I'm sixteen.

And no, I'd be paying for everything.

I knew that question was coming.. haha. Yeah, I'm white.

I want to eventually get it to about like this:

323153900_5258265930.jpg

Yeah, after about 3 months, it won't be completely dreaded, but it will be enough to see what it will start to look like.

And no, no idea. The only thing I can think of, is she works in Richmond, and there's quite a few people walking around Richmond with dreads, but they're "natural" dreads (neglected hair... gross) so it looks trashy. I guess that's what she keeps seeing when I say dreadlocks.

[/q

dreads on a white guy remind me of: 1. when a cat barfs up a hairball. 2. Cat turds. 3. Thai Sticks.(any of you junior heads know what those are?). thats all I could think of.

God damn its hot today. My balls are stuck to my leg.

lol.

my opinion is if you live with your parents and are unable to live on your own, then you live under the rules of the house. of course youre your own person, but if you live with mom and dad their word is law.

glad to see some people still have respect for authority :clapping:

im with him. if you live at home and moms dont like it, wait till you move out :pardon:

edit: oops i didnt see your last post and how you want everyone to be on your side... tell moms to go to hell! your a grown ass boy and can make your own decisions!!!cuz thats what all the kool kids do :woot:

REST IN PARADISE BIG RICH (Sqmonte) never forgotten

Why do you guys ALWAYS dispute on NUMBERS?????

It's such a played out argument, so fucking annoying....

It's 12 fuckin 15's.... It's louder than you... Shut the fuck up...

/Rant

:)

I'm so jealous, it makes me want to club baby seals. That shit gets down HARD!

dont buy from knowledge he will scam you.

http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/30995-official-knowledge-feedback/

edit: oops i didnt see your last post and how you want everyone to be on your side... tell moms to go to hell! your a grown ass boy and can make your own decisions!!!cuz thats what all the kool kids do :woot:

Not what I fucking meant.

Stuff like "Parent's house, parent's rules" are understandable, I have no problem with those comments.

It's the assholes that have NO idea what they're talking about, saying they smell like shit.

On 2/28/2013 at 2:52 PM, Chaise said:

"Now spread your butt cheeks so I can zap your asshole."

2008 Subaru Forester XT

area ya trying to look like white in the video code name?

Man that guy looked like a fucking idiot in that vid. To the op just watch that vid and see if you still want em...

steven.jpg

Get em! Like u said if you keep them up then its all good. But in some instances when u get ready to get a job SOME people wont hire you. Ive witnessed this with some of my friends that wanted a job where their friends worked. But all in all its not a bad idea. I was gonna grow some but i am impatient with how long it takes to grow. But if u got patience..Do It!

All I can think about is this undercover cop we used to have that had dreadlocks. He'd go around parties and shows asking for drugs. Gives me the willies just thinking about it.

Oh and there was the time my buddy saw a bouncer tackle some kid and cut off his dreadlocks with a knife and toss them in the garbage hehe

images-1.jpg

Archived