Sundown Audio

New Hifonics BRZ line CEA certified, 3kW for $670

SlowLoudNBangin

Still too much for a chinese board IMO

My POS Bass machine-
2003 Hyundai Santa Fe on some shitty 22's
Bed Liner Paint Job-Pioneer AVH 3200DVD
4 DAD BD series 15's in a 4th Order (Bassheads ENT Design)
4 Arc Audio XDI2000.1 for the woofers
6 Cadence CVL68MBX 6.5's-Cadence CVL88MBX 8's-6 Cadence XT20 Supertweeters
2 Arc Audio KS300.4's for mids and tweets
1 Arc Audio ALD 10v Line Driver
All Audiotechnix Power wire
1 DC Power 270XP High Output Alternator
1 XS Power D3400 up front....6 XS Power D3100's in the rear
Air Lift 1000 Bags in rear to help with suspension
If your still reading this GFY.......

6iW2jaE_zpsb3084721.png

agreed, and as i stated in another thread, CEA doesnt mean jack anymore

x2 the majority of the people getting the amps wont be able to hold 14.4V, The new standard should be amps doing their power at 12V and more when you get to 14V, but then I guess that would cost more of the mainstream type companys more moneyz.

¿ǝɯɐƃ ǝɥʇ

Trolls never learn............

All BS aside, If I see one more comment in here that is NOT about the pre-sale, I will start the vacations. And that includes the trolls feeding the trolls.

YOU THE ONE THAT SOUND LIKE A OGER AND HUMPBACK/TROLLS?

Add "SMDLIFER" on Xbox LIVE to play with other SMD members.

crescendo audio ;)

zenon board.

this^ great amp .

2007 Chevy Impala LS

1 Crescendo 3KWP

1Crescendo C1000/4

2 DC lvl 4 15's with lvl5 dual .7 coils

1Audio Control Matrix

1 Pioneer P880PRS

1 300 amp Iraggi alt

All power runs done with Knu flex 0/1 guage

1 optima yellow top under the hood

1 XS 5100 and two Deka's in the trunk

4 Crescendo MP-8 mid bass drivers

2 DB Drive p5 5 D Pro Audio tweeters

Still too much for a chinese board IMO

lol yea i just got out of my microeconomics class and we had a discussion about how china is fucking up our economy with all there crap, but its us who buys their shit cause it is cheaper blah blah vicious cycle blah blah, anyways, so is there similar amp that is made in the USA or otherwise that you feel is comparable to this in specs and price? i would definitely like to know

agreed, and as i stated in another thread, CEA doesnt mean jack anymore

what? why not? then why do you think that hifonics went and got the certification instead of just pumping out decent amps like they have been that may or may not have did the numbers on the specs without the cert? cause i mean big name brands like RF and Kicker still choose to comply with the cert.

9515g

xa-3000s

lol yea i just got out of my microeconomics class and we had a discussion about how china is fucking up our economy with all there crap, but its us who buys their shit cause it is cheaper blah blah vicious cycle blah blah, anyways, so is there similar amp that is made in the USA or otherwise that you feel is comparable to this in specs and price? i would definitely like to know

Crescendo Audio 3K....Zenon board...great price new...stable below 1ohm...549$ New

3kwp.jpg

http://www.crescendoaudio.com/product.php?productid=17515

My POS Bass machine-
2003 Hyundai Santa Fe on some shitty 22's
Bed Liner Paint Job-Pioneer AVH 3200DVD
4 DAD BD series 15's in a 4th Order (Bassheads ENT Design)
4 Arc Audio XDI2000.1 for the woofers
6 Cadence CVL68MBX 6.5's-Cadence CVL88MBX 8's-6 Cadence XT20 Supertweeters
2 Arc Audio KS300.4's for mids and tweets
1 Arc Audio ALD 10v Line Driver
All Audiotechnix Power wire
1 DC Power 270XP High Output Alternator
1 XS Power D3400 up front....6 XS Power D3100's in the rear
Air Lift 1000 Bags in rear to help with suspension
If your still reading this GFY.......

6iW2jaE_zpsb3084721.png

what? why not? then why do you think that hifonics went and got the certification instead of just pumping out decent amps like they have been that may or may not have did the numbers on the specs without the cert? cause i mean big name brands like RF and Kicker still choose to comply with the cert.

its all a nice little trick

they buy the certification (yes buy, not earn) so people who dont know any better see it and think they are of a good quality. apparently it is working

-Matt

2005 Dodge Magnum RT
JVC KD-AVX1

2 PPI S580.2

Obsidian Audio ST1 Horn Tweeters

PRV 8MB450s

Audio Legion 3500.1D

2 RE MT 18s

360 ah LiFePO4 Battery
SHCA 2/0

155.2 @ 29 hz

Kicker CVR 15's build
DD 3512e build
Mini T-Line Build
(6) 8s Build
Nightshade 15s Wall Build
Magnum AB XFL 12s Build
Newest Magnum Build

theres nothing wrong with chinese products. dont get me wrong, as im not saying EVERYTHING that comes from china is good. i mean, you can have a company that builds amazing amplifiers for one set price point that is built sturdy as fawk and does amazing power, and another company that builds amplifiers for the SAME price point but they make them like shit and fall apart faster than you can say BOSS (lol)

alot of wellknown companies have the CEA tag on them so people will buy them. noobs dont know what are good amplifiers so they look for the CEA tag and think "oh this amp does what it says so ill buy it". spend money to make more money.

they buy the certification (yes buy, not earn)

doubt that VERY much, you cant have a big association used by alot of major, creditable amplifier manufacturers based on bullshit, there has too be some type of testing

i dont know, i thought this would make the line more reputable like someone else said, but apperently not, most people still think they are not good for some reason, probly just saying that even without exp with the line

cause i know my amp throws subs, but i hated it when stupid ass people would say, 'oh that amp is shit, its not even CEA certified, it doesnt put out what it says unless it is' Bullcorn

now they got the cert or whatever, and now im hearing the cert doesnt even hold weight, lol i dont know i really dont give a fudge ima buy this one anyways when i get the chance.

/rant

ooops look whos a :noob: , found a thread in the maxxsonics section, looks like it might come out in august :clapping:

The BRZ3000.1D-Pro is still in development. The board is being changed a bit based on Engineering suggestions, it requires a larger heatsink than the height and width for the current BRZ series and it will be street tested for a bit prior to mass production. I hope to see this beast on the streets in August.

The BRZ series is true rms at 14.4V and CEA compliant.

9515g

xa-3000s

Archived