Sundown Audio

New Hifonics BRZ line CEA certified, 3kW for $670

SlowLoudNBangin

doubt that VERY much, you cant have a big association used by alot of major, creditable amplifier manufacturers based on bullshit, there has too be some type of testing

i dont know, i thought this would make the line more reputable like someone else said, but apperently not, most people still think they are not good for some reason, probly just saying that even without exp with the line

cause i know my amp throws subs, but i hated it when stupid ass people would say, 'oh that amp is shit, its not even CEA certified, it doesnt put out what it says unless it is' Bullcorn

now they got the cert or whatever, and now im hearing the cert doesnt even hold weight, lol i dont know i really dont give a fudge ima buy this one anyways when i get the chance.

/rant

ooops look whos a :noob: , found a thread in the maxxsonics section, looks like it might come out in august :clapping:

Yes but the fact is, most people that are gonna buy these amps arent gonna get the RMS its rated at, alot of electrical systems with stock alts arent gonna charge at 14.4V, even systems with upgraded alts may drop to 13's so when that happens you are not getting RMS from the amp, the point is wouldnt you want a 3000rms amp that does 3000rms at 12V rather than at 14.4V, and the extra rms you gain between 12V-14.4 volt is just icing on the cake, I know I would.

¿ǝɯɐƃ ǝɥʇ

Trolls never learn............

All BS aside, If I see one more comment in here that is NOT about the pre-sale, I will start the vacations. And that includes the trolls feeding the trolls.

YOU THE ONE THAT SOUND LIKE A OGER AND HUMPBACK/TROLLS?

Add "SMDLIFER" on Xbox LIVE to play with other SMD members.

Yes but the fact is, most people that are gonna buy these amps arent gonna get the RMS its rated at, alot of electrical systems with stock alts arent gonna charge at 14.4V, even systems with upgraded alts may drop to 13's so when that happens you are not getting RMS from the amp, the point is wouldnt you want a 3000rms amp that does 3000rms at 12V rather than at 14.4V, and the extra rms you gain between 12V-14.4 volt is just icing on the cake, I know I would.

oh i definitely agree, most amps do put their RMS rating at 14.4V, have not seen alot that show all specs at 12,13,15,16etc because ideally most systems SHOULD run around the norm 14.4, of course wattage loss goes along with voltage drop that is no doubt, and applies to any type of amp

but an amp that TRUELY does 3kw on 12v or lower is bound to cost a little bit more than 7bills

9515g

xa-3000s

well i'm glad hifonics is stepping up. now i run over 15.3 with little or no voltage drop, would be nice to test one of those amps and see what it clamps over 15 volts.

2-DC 15XLM2 D.7s

1-DC 5K amp

(1) XS Power D6500(UNDERHOOD) and (1) XS3000(REAR)

3 runs 1/0ga for power and 2 runs of 1/0ga for negative.

(2)-RFT165s components, ...... 4 separate 1 inch tweetersRF T600-2(fronts) Punch 450.4(rear)

Audiocontrol 3.1.

DC power 260amp alternator w/MLA Module

oh i definitely agree, most amps do put their RMS rating at 14.4V, have not seen alot that show all specs at 12,13,15,16etc because ideally most systems SHOULD run around the norm 14.4, of course wattage loss goes along with voltage drop that is no doubt, and applies to any type of amp

but an amp that TRUELY does 3kw on 12v or lower is bound to cost a little bit more than 7bills

Wrong, most mass produced boards that are just bought from another company are rated like that.

Audisons arent rated like that, and they are a hell of a lot better company then hifonics

Arc Audio SE Series is not rated like that

Also the RF and Kickers that are tested at 14.4 also do OVER the rated RMS unlike Hifonics that struggles to actually even do rated in the past.

When i can fuse a 1600rms hifonics amp with 100amps of fusing with no issues thats pretty sad

Wrong, most mass produced boards that are just bought from another company are rated like that.

ok you see how i put 'most' in my post, and you also put 'most' in yours, that is what i meant, i dont know the exact statistics, but i'd guess approx 90% of amplifiers in the mobile electronics industry are supposedly rated this way, 14.4v, others that put up stats at 12v i would consider like kind of...'specialty' amps, in that these amps are going to perform great, but at the same time they will put a big hole in your pocket, or at least for me and most average bassheads who can find a way to get the same power for cheaper, i would say that is why there is not a huge demand for these although they are good quality amps

Audisons arent rated like that, and they are a hell of a lot better company then hifonics

Arc Audio SE Series is not rated like that

heres what im talking about up there.

never heard of audison, i have heard of arc, but heres the deal. these two amplifiers are different types of amps from hifonics, you may see better, i see i can afford 2 of my amps and end up with more watts and deebeez than you.

Arc audioSE 2300, 1300watts for 1300dollars....a dollar a watt?? no thanks im pretty sure audison is gonna be the same deal right? http://www.shopatron.com/products/productdetail/part_number=SE2300/1735.0.55619.0.0.0.0

unlike Hifonics that struggles to actually even do rated in the past

ok but you dont know about this line, it may exceed previous lines, who knows, they just came out.

9515g

xa-3000s

• 8 months later...

congrats you bumped a yr old post and provided no info.

THERE IS NO BUILD LOG!

1998 Chevy Silverado ext cab

Alpine CDA-9887

4 Team Fi 15s

2 Ampere Audio TFE 8.0

2 Ampere Audio 150.4

3 Digital Designs CS6.5 component sets

Dual Mechman 370XP Elite alternators inbound!

8 XS Power d3400

6 XS power d680

Second Skin

Stinger

Tsunami Wiring

Sky High

A Real Voltmeter not a piece of shit stinger.

Archived