Sonic Electronix

"Cant have no skilled insults" I don't need to insult you. You insult yourself. And the public school system.

And I'm sorry wordsmith, vagina and ass are not cussing...despite your mom not allowing you to say them in her house. How's that working out by the way? Saving up your box making money to get your own place?

Some people just don't know.

2015 Honda Civic LX 4dr | 24k miles

Stock H/U and mids/highs

Power Acoustik GW3-12" D2 Sub

HiFonics BXX1200.1D @ 1ohm

Random 2.5^3' dual ported box

NVX LOC

Stinger wiring throughout 

1977 Chevy SWB

Cammed 350

Dual exhaust

Cheap Wish stereo

Well offer still stands if you need a box built! Lol

You might actually make great stuff...but you'll forgive me for not having any desire to spend my money with someone who has your attitude. Should have offered your services before being a snot.

"Cant have no skilled insults" I don't need to insult you. You insult yourself. And the public school system.

And I'm sorry wordsmith, vagina and ass are not cussing...despite your mom not allowing you to say them in her house. How's that working out by the way? Saving up your box making money to get your own place?

Umm... Im 28 years old, havent been in the public school system for the last 10 years. And any insults Ive done to them Im sure they forgot.

Why you got to bring someones mother into it? Thats like what 20 years old? This is not that tv show on MTV called Yo Momma!

and as far as getting my own house? I have my own place, and its been paid off for more then a few years now.

Umm... Im 28 years old, havent been in the public school system for the last 10 years. And any insults Ive done to them Im sure they forgot.

Why you got to bring someones mother into it? Thats like what 20 years old? This is not that tv show on MTV called Yo Momma!

and as far as getting my own house? I have my own place, and its been paid off for more then a few years now.

Your time away from education shows.

And I didn't bring your mom into the conversation in a negative manner. If you took it that way, I sincerely apologize. I was poking fun at you.

Your time away from education shows.

And I didn't bring your mom into the conversation in a negative manner. If you took it that way, I sincerely apologize. I was poking fun at you.

How does my "lack" of education show?

And no, talking about my mother does not bother me, but I just dont understand why people have to bring up someones mother in any way shape or form? Your momma this, momma that fad was played out in the 90's along with Vanilla Ice! :)

How does my "lack" of education show?

Umm...

Cant have no skilled insults

Yeah.

And no, talking about my mother does not bother me, but I just dont understand why people have to bring up someones mother in any way shape or form? Your momma this, momma that fad was played out in the 90's along with Vanilla Ice! :)

Now I'm getting a little pissed off. I didn't say one negative thing ABOUT your mom...and even apologized when you seemed to have taken it that way. I said cussing in her house and that you live there. If you intend on repeating that I was derogatory towards her, I will oblige you.

None. I've never been to a competition at all. I don't care about who's the loudest, or who has the most wattage. I just love music and electronics in general, and I like to drive.

Can't say. They seem like they make good stuff, but I've never heard them in person, and that's what matters.

But hey...Cool story bro! :P

Wow. A little touchy there for no reason. It's not your fault there was car audio before you born. I'm not upset that there TV's before I was born. Lighten up.

They're the best for MY money. I don't need to hear every speaker on the market to tell you that, and I don't have to justify my personal opinion to anyone. I like the color blue. Should I paint my car every other color so I prove to you, for sure that I like blue?

So while I may listen to your thoughts on a matter, I think the point that it's my opinion and choice in the end will be missed by you.

I bet they felt stupid prejudging you and your equipment huh? Another cool story bro! :P

If it was just because they didn't know about the brand, or big 3 etc...that would be something I would do.

But right now, I'm going to throw up two red flags just because you told me not to.

And another, super absorbent flag (think Maxi-Flag, with wings), for how hard you were sweating me in parts of your reply. Not sure why you were so touchy, and am trying to joke around...but you're welcome to stay mad or whatever.

And on that note, I bid you a good day.

I didnt reply to anything in a "mad" way. This is internet talk, and i didnt use any of these "!" or caps. I was just explaining things to you so you would kind of understand how you are judging the guy at the shop.

as for EV its not my fault for things being around before me, but it doesnt give me any lesser knowledge of the things i do know...same boat as the guy from the shop you see? Would you start a thread about me not knowing an thing about EV

for your color comparison. you dont have to paint your car every color to say you like the color blue, but you have seen most all colors right. colors are visual. touching or licking a color doesnt make it look better all you have to do is see it.

subs on the other had you have to hear. not actually put them in your car, but actually hear them to get atleast a half way decent view of them.

on the other had. your starting to get it a little with your "cool story bro" things. :good:

Its simply amazing that a SHOP that is RETAIL doesn't know a brand that is INTERNET ONLY like FI. hahaha Wake up dude and use yer head..

These posts are getting extremely old and annoying.

Coming from someone who has been here a lot longer than anyone else. I don't think its quite necessary to comment like that on someone who is new to the site, talking about general car audio now is it? I see where you're coming from but a lot of the mods and older posters here have the same attitude, and THAT is quite disrespectful in my opinion. Just my .02

2006 Nissan Z Track.

My Feedback Thread

2nqd37b.png

DCSig.jpg

i used to think a band pass was something you were around your neck or something.

This is bullshit,

Stop being assholes...

OP, you had every right to post this question, i personally LOVE seeing these threads, i started one myself a few months back.

Everyone raping you for making a thread about general audio in the "general audio" section is an asshat.

And anyone with over 1k posts who is going to go around running their mouths giving this website a bad reputation, fuck off.

Were supposed to "look up" to you guys for advice, not avoid you because your grumpy assholes.

If someone has nothing nice to say, then stop fucking posting. E-Bullying is worthless.

Pioneer x930 bt

Rockford t2500 bdcp

18" nightshade v1

DC audio 175.4

RF power T162s up front, infinity 3 way 6x9's in the back (removing rear stage and re-doing doors soon)

3x XS power D2700's

Knukonceptz 0awg all around

Archived