Who has seen this show??

And who else finds it COMPLETELY idiotic...

Half of the shit the guy takes apart is almost self explanatory...

Slicing a bulletproof van in half... REALLY?!?! WHY?? its steel and cement, you tell me that, i get it... You dont need to slice it down the middle like some metal-head biology project...

He chopped a fucking fridge open using something that would make the jaws of life hide in a corner...

He also took a $600 electric motor RC truck and sliced it down the middle with a table saw... The history channel would get better PR giving the damn truck to a kid for Christmas.

This is what computer generated "moving models" are for... so you can show us how shit works without cutting it in half.

Show makes me want to puke, the guy is a moron. Lets cut him open to see how his brain can possibly find what he does appealing.

Edited by JZeFF

Pioneer x930 bt

Rockford t2500 bdcp

18" nightshade v1

DC audio 175.4

RF power T162s up front, infinity 3 way 6x9's in the back (removing rear stage and re-doing doors soon)

3x XS power D2700's

Knukonceptz 0awg all around

I agree, when I watched the toy episode I was literally mad that they were chopping toys in half that I'm sure a less fortunate child would have loved to own. especially when they took the $400 and $600 truck and cut it. thats $1000 they could have donated

Sell those extra subs and amps you guys have at home and donate the money.

Mids/Highs: stock Bang & Olufsen

Lows: Image Dynamics IDMax 12v.3

Power: Sony Xplod XM-D9001GTR:Knukonceptz 4 gauge

Box: 1.75 cu/ft Sealed

Past: Pioneer Premier TS-W1207 (2)/ Rockford Fosgate P210/ Image Dynamics ID10V.3/ Infinity Reference 311A/ Audiopipe AP-18001D

Sell those extra subs and amps you guys have at home and donate the money.

Your argument is completely irrelevant to the original post..

Edited to me more civil

Edited by JZeFF

Pioneer x930 bt

Rockford t2500 bdcp

18" nightshade v1

DC audio 175.4

RF power T162s up front, infinity 3 way 6x9's in the back (removing rear stage and re-doing doors soon)

3x XS power D2700's

Knukonceptz 0awg all around

i thought it was retarded when he took about the pool table. grabs the giant circular saw for cutting through concrete or steel or something and cuts the wood part of the pool table.

and got the heavy machinery to cut up steel beams to cut through the van. while the host stands 5 ft from the cutter.

i did always wonder how the que ball comes back in the bar type pool tables.

Edited by fritosaregood

Who has seen this show??

And who else finds it COMPLETELY idiotic...

Half of the shit the guy takes apart is almost self explanatory...

Slicing a bulletproof van in half... REALLY?!?! WHY?? its steel and cement, you tell me that, i get it... You dont need to slice it down the middle like some metal-head biology project...

He chopped a fucking fridge open using something that would make the jaws of life hide in a corner...

He also took a $600 electric motor RC truck and sliced it down the middle with a table saw... The history channel would get better PR giving the damn truck to a kid for Christmas.

This is what computer generated "moving models" are for... so you can show us how shit works without cutting it in half.

Show makes me want to puke, the guy is a moron. Lets cut him open to see how his brain can possibly find what he does appealing.

:lol: I guess it was to easy just to call company that made it.

ok i agree with you guys... but its the same concept as a movie.. why do they crash a bently when i could be driving it... because it sells

Tim-Sig.png

62491252.png

The set up your talking about would sound great in my Tahoe. Trade you my dog for it. He has one eye but that only makes for bad depth perception so hey so what if he is running into shit, look at it this way he is easy to sneak up ninja style on. (right side only)
</div>

Sliced.....

"Stay away from my woofers and amps mann!!"

sundown.jpg
I have a ritual called "terminator". I crouch in the shower in the "naked terminator" pose. With eyes closed I crouch for a minute and visualize either Arnie or the guy from the 2nd movie. I then start to hum the T2 theme. Slowly I rise to a standing position and open my eyes. It helps me get through my day. The only problem is if the shower curtain sticks to my terminator leg. It sorta ruins the fantasy.