07 TBSS Fi Team 18's B-Walled 4th

:give_rose:

lol i try.

After watching that video again I hope it's the belt making that high pitched noise otherwise it sounds like bearings... :angry: Oh well, we'll see once I get a new belt.

you can store it here until the tb is done.......you know i am fully insured

Thanks Tom, I remember, the main reason I didn't even ask is because the alt in my Caddy is on the fritz. I have to rip it open to see wtf is going on with it. Sometimes it works, sometimes it doesn't, but now usually it doesn't. Sucks because it's a good alt (195a)... At least I have the one from the Blazer I can use now (maybe).

If at first you do not succeed, you are doing it wrong! -ARS
UnderLoK-Tanq-SMD-Forum-resized.jpg
Check out my walled TBSS build over here
4 Fi Team 18s on 2 Cactus K9
DS18 doors on 2 MBQ 1Ks, Vifa pillars on a STL4.500
Pioneer X8500
6 XS Power D7500, 1 3400S
Second Skin
2 270a Mechman Alts

Should be playing by sunday guys. I gotta put on that new belt and see if the bearings get warm still in the Iraggi's. The belt that came with them is SOO tight. Way too tight if you ask me.

Team DC!

2005 F150 | Pioneer | Infinity Kappa 6x8's | MTX 3404 4 Channel | Q Logic Kicks | KNU | DC | AQ |

1998 Taurus | Alpine | Punch 5x7's | Rockford Fosgate | MTX | KNU |

Well I cleaned up the forking thing since the interior is done. I also cleaned the engine bay but just a good once over. :drinks:

I just came in to look how to remove a piece of the interior but I can say that our measurments were off by about 1/8th of an inch in depth which is exaserbated by the forking fuel lines cover which is actually sticking out 1/2 an inch more than the wheel wells... <_<

Either way it all fits, just trying to save the recline in the back seats as well as seats that actually lock... :trippy:

nice build man

Thanks, get posting more pics! :drink40:

Should be playing by sunday guys. I gotta put on that new belt and see if the bearings get warm still in the Iraggi's. The belt that came with them is SOO tight. Way too tight if you ask me.

It is, for sure, hopefully this 3/4 more will be perfect. If not back to the store.

On a side note some idiot got the bright idea of putting in the box himself and test fitting everything. Getting it in and out was easy, but, it was easy and the time and... :angry:

Pioneer X8500
Second Skin
2 270a Mechman Alts

Hell yea ;) That's why I was asking about box height haha... 22" seems like the magic number (screw the windows)!

Hey man thanks BTW... You were my hit on Google when I was trying to figure out how in the hell to get that sensor out the of damn dash. I spent 30 minutes removing a clip that didn't do anything :angry: Twist and pull... :pardon:

No prob man, I try to document everything to make things easier for the next guy. 8)

Also, I'm going to look into that trim panel issue. The panel used in the SS should be identical to the regular Trailblazers.

GuEMAcB_zps08015839.png

so u in michigan? i want to hear this thing when u get it done... i really do almost got me 2

I can't stop building!!!

4 DC LeveL 4XL 18 Blow Through Re-Build
The newest addition My '97 Ford Explorer Build
My First Build 8 RF P1 12's
My Myspace Add Me
My Facebook Add Me

oh, your a hypocrite too bro.....your mom has my name on her left tit - and you still like her dont you?

If youre masturbating to that sub already, wait until you get a real sub... I think your nutsack will shrivel up.

No prob man, I try to document everything to make things easier for the next guy. 8)

Also, I'm going to look into that trim panel issue. The panel used in the SS should be identical to the regular Trailblazers.

Which issue? The panel that covers the neck going to the tank? I guessed at 1/2, but it's definitely out further than the wheel well. It kind of makes the box go an an ever so slight angle. I'll post up pics in a bit if I got one that shows it.

More than likely to get the seats to lock I'll have to either remove or grind down that center seat belt shoulder cover thing on the back seat.

Pioneer X8500
Second Skin
2 270a Mechman Alts

so u in michigan? i want to hear this thing when u get it done... i really do almost got me 2

so isnt fair. all these nice ass set ups and ive never come across any of you. DAMN YOU MICHIGAN!

Fusion With A Stetsom 4k2d on 2 DC XL 15s tuned to 31hz and Subs and ports forward

The Revolution Was Not Televised

But There Is This Thread(clicky)

Dr Merkenstein is my 360 gamertag and my profession. When shit gets real, call in the Doc

Not too much to report today. Picked up a new belt, washed the damn truck, cleaned up the garage, and picked up some stuff to make a holder for the batt up front. I also test fit the box and batts and screwed around with some other stuff checking clearance and what not.

Brad was busy but the dog was there to pick up the slack... <_<

CIMG0965.JPG

Caddy resting

CIMG0966.JPG

Messy ass garage after we blew it up yesterday

CIMG0967.JPG

CIMG0968.JPG

CIMG0969.JPG

TB is a wreck!

CIMG0970.JPG

Someone asked about batt clearance, as you can see there is plenty

CIMG0982.JPG

TB Clean!

CIMG0983.JPG

Workin on the engine bay

CIMG0984.JPG

CIMG0986.JPG

railBlazah (and yes I took it all off I didn't leave it that way lol)!

CIMG0987.JPG

Sanded the box

CIMG0988.JPG

CIMG0990.JPG

CIMG0991.JPG

Test fit (what a PITA doing it solo). It's super close, but it will prolly fit better with two people to move it around into position.

CIMG0992.JPG

Pioneer X8500
Second Skin
2 270a Mechman Alts

Archived