07 TBSS Fi Team 18's B-Walled 4th

txt me when you get a chance and ill make sure i get ya what you need! Glad you got that bish up and playing and again thank you very much for the hospitality that you and the wify showed the ninja.

:ninja:

When your at the top everyone is coming for you, friends, family, haters and even those who don't know you.. my advice.. KILL EM ALL

The thick part of the foam would be perfect. If we didnt care and wanted to ruin the interior with expanding foam we would deffantly be louder than it is right now. It loosing so much air around the box..its frigin loud but will get alot better when it gets sealed off.

Im glad everything went together and is playing well..i blew my mids and high amp on the way home, 3hrs+ with no sound at all, im fucking irate!

93 Chevy Silverado

Crossfire,Dayton

Soon to have 6 Lvl4 15s

DC Audio Dealer and Team Member

Got to hear this thing yesterday, its FUCKING LOUD! Its the most brutal Trailblazer I've ever sat in for sure. Thanks again Rob for stopping by, my buddy with the BTL was wondering if a SMD will sound any different than what he already has, I told him I really don't know, same parent company, but spec on them are pretty close aren't they? He's still thinking about getting one after hearing yours. I'm hoping next sat night to get out to OCB with both Cherokees and hand out some cards, should be fun.

Im glad everything went together and is playing well..i blew my mids and high amp on the way home, 3hrs+ with no sound at all, im fucking irate!

WTF seriously?! Aww man that totally blows... :(

You will have another package coming Monday Rob.

You rock bro, seriously, thanks a million. Like Aaron said the thick part would be perfect, but with the roof too I would guess 3 3x4 sheets give or take.

Got to hear this thing yesterday, its FUCKING LOUD! Its the most brutal Trailblazer I've ever sat in for sure. Thanks again Rob for stopping by, my buddy with the BTL was wondering if a SMD will sound any different than what he already has, I told him I really don't know, same parent company, but spec on them are pretty close aren't they? He's still thinking about getting one after hearing yours. I'm hoping next sat night to get out to OCB with both Cherokees and hand out some cards, should be fun.

His #1 problem is his music. Get some decaf and play it in there and I can assure you he will shit at how much louder it is. He was just playing random stuff ;)

If at first you do not succeed, you are doing it wrong! -ARS
UnderLoK-Tanq-SMD-Forum-resized.jpg
Check out my walled TBSS build over here
4 Fi Team 18s on 2 Cactus K9
DS18 doors on 2 MBQ 1Ks, Vifa pillars on a STL4.500
Pioneer X8500
6 XS Power D7500, 1 3400S
Second Skin
2 270a Mechman Alts

MLA will be here before Slamology hell yea!

Ran into a couple slight problems...

1) The 2nd alt was way too close to the battery and started screwing with the case. Just had to trim the battery tray a bit to move the battery over and then I trimmed down the "SS" cover to fit with all the wire and crap to make it look pretty.

2) We measured the seat after I had removed it and put it back in. Problem is that it must have had a piece of carpet or a screw or something under the foot when we did the fitment because the seat is touching the surround... Add that to the TODO list. Going to see if I can adjust the seat recline (which I would like to do anyways) or just jack up the seat an inch with a block of steel or something... Either way will fix it and it's no big deal, just need to keep the seats down till then.

r u goin to the show at the gibraltar trade center in taylor july 16th and 17th, i hear there havin one at the mt. clemens one the following weekend too

I should be there this year yea. Last year I was down in Columbus visiting Aaron so I couldn't make it.

Pioneer X8500
Second Skin
2 270a Mechman Alts

Well that didn't take long... I beat on it for a couple minutes Saturday then today for oh 30 seconds and...

IMAG0048.jpg

Guess it's a little louder than before :drinks:

EDIT: Yes Aaron, that's ACO... haha

Pioneer X8500
Second Skin
2 270a Mechman Alts