Dj_Scarface Posted November 11, 2011 Report Posted November 11, 2011 MAN DOWN!!!!!!! guess its time to them two 4500 & get them smds moving.... Working on my 93' Ford Bronco rebuild:I have:pioneer AVH-P6500Infinity Reference 6032SI frontsInfinity Reference 6832CF Rears Crescendo CZ 6.5 kicks Crescendo 1100.4 (2) DC Audio LvL 4 M2's (1) Juicebox BlackcherryPiece together amps & wiringBout to get:Crescendo Amps Crescendo Mids Crescendo Tweets Sky High Car Audio Wire Rockford Fosgate 360.2 or .3 My Buildhttp://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/97426-93-ford-bronco-rebuild-full-system-body-paint/
Purplehaze Posted November 11, 2011 Report Posted November 11, 2011 Sell them and the 2 DATS for dirt cheap. So, have you decided if you are gonna get the xxx's fixed, or just get new amps? Btw I just now finished reading your entire build log, after starting on it months ago, Very nice work man! Hopefully I can get to see it in person this coming year, as I'm in S. Ohio and plan on attending as many shows as possible. I'm gonna try to meet some new people, and have fun. And get out and see the world a little, before I get too old! So yeah, hit me up next time your gonna be in Ohio! I'd really like to hear the SMD's in person. And keep up the good work! Kickin' Cruiser Seller Feedback Stage 3 Dash, Door Panels,4th Order wall 4 - 15'son a DC 5.0K 2 DC 5.0K'sSolo X 15 (v.2) Sub Build
AA98hoe Posted November 11, 2011 Report Posted November 11, 2011 Sell all your bass amps and put a 9k or 12k on those smds wired low....they're just waiting to come alive TEAM DC AUDIO VEHICLE:98 chevy tahoe 2wd 3-4 drop HEADUNIT:alpine 9886 PREAMP:arcaudio FRONT STAGE:4-6 1/2s selinium,DD component set and 4-selinium tweeters in each door KICKPANELS:jl audio 5 1/4 REAR DOORS: dd components 6 1/2s HIGHS AMPS:zapco 750.2 on front doors,zapco an another 750.2 on kicks and rear doors SUBS:4-ascendant audio 18s with 5 spiders in a custom box built by KINGSUV SUB AMP: 2-dc7.5s ALTERNATORS: 3-mechmans 1- 425comp, 1-smd spec350, 1-270 with adj voltage harness on custom dc bracket WIRE:10-runs 0g front to back BATTERIES:6-d1400s TL results:157.1 at 38hz and 156.8 at headrest score @37hz. STATE AND NATIONAL RECORD IN MECA S5.
UnderLoK Posted November 11, 2011 Author Report Posted November 11, 2011 Sell them and the 2 DATS for dirt cheap. So, have you decided if you are gonna get the xxx's fixed, or just get new amps? Btw I just now finished reading your entire build log, after starting on it months ago, Very nice work man! Hopefully I can get to see it in person this coming year, as I'm in S. Ohio and plan on attending as many shows as possible. I'm gonna try to meet some new people, and have fun. And get out and see the world a little, before I get too old! So yeah, hit me up next time your gonna be in Ohio! I'd really like to hear the SMD's in person. And keep up the good work! I have friends in Columbus (both from here and IRL) so if I wind up anywhere it's usually there or Akron. If you're up around Detroit holler Sell all your bass amps and put a 9k or 12k on those smds wired low....they're just waiting to come alive I would, but the more I think about it the less it makes sense. To wire them down to .5 I would need way, WAY more batteries so that's another $800-$1000 in batts plus the price of the amp, redoing my rack, and getting more copper/aluminum/wire. Right now I think my best bet is to get these fixed and focus on my front stage which atm is crap. If I wasn't married I would already have more power, but the wife keeps me in check If it was up to me I would sell my 61' Deville and buy more stuff... haha If at first you do not succeed, you are doing it wrong! -ARSCheck out my walled TBSS build over here4 Fi Team 18s on 2 Cactus K9 DS18 doors on 2 MBQ 1Ks, Vifa pillars on a STL4.500 Pioneer X8500 6 XS Power D7500, 1 3400S Second Skin 2 270a Mechman Alts
kbsmoker Posted November 11, 2011 Report Posted November 11, 2011 Damn curse of the TBSS Don't be afraid to wire low...shit .35 with only a d2700 & d3400 www.dcsoundlab.comyoutube video's kbsmoker2011 MECAOH AS3 Champ 147.5OH DB2 Champ 125.9WF AS3 3rd 147.3WF DB3 2nd 128.3 SystemPioneer AVH-P4300DVD2 sets Fusion Encounter 6.5 componentson Crunch Ground Pounder 1200.418" DC NEO on DC 5.0KKnukonceptz 1/0 through outBig 3 all 1/0XS D6500under hood D3100 in the backMechman 270....rebuilt by Ohio Generator
UnderLoK Posted November 11, 2011 Author Report Posted November 11, 2011 Damn curse of the TBSS Don't be afraid to wire low...shit .35 with only a d2700 & d3400 I did think about a 5 at .5 as well for the time being... Once I get the X's back and get my front stage sorted it will be time to change allegiances I think... If at first you do not succeed, you are doing it wrong! -ARSCheck out my walled TBSS build over here4 Fi Team 18s on 2 Cactus K9 DS18 doors on 2 MBQ 1Ks, Vifa pillars on a STL4.500 Pioneer X8500 6 XS Power D7500, 1 3400S Second Skin 2 270a Mechman Alts
UnderLoK Posted December 1, 2011 Author Report Posted December 1, 2011 Yea so my lazy ass (afraid of the rain/cold) just got everything boxed up. W/o going into all the dirty details the X's are off to Cali for some repair and beefing up. Little trace love and the latest fets and super fets I always forget how beast the heat sinks are on these amps until I pick them up. Seriously one XXX is the weight of both DATs practically... Hopefully I will have access to a shop to put it all back in when I get them back Oh and I never really talked about it, but anyone that heard this after the wall went in know it got way louder. When I got my DD1 I found that not only was my gain about 1/8th too low... My HU was clean up 7 ticks from where I used to demo (32->39). Once I get the X's back it's going to hurt again I'm sure and I'm stoked If at first you do not succeed, you are doing it wrong! -ARSCheck out my walled TBSS build over here4 Fi Team 18s on 2 Cactus K9 DS18 doors on 2 MBQ 1Ks, Vifa pillars on a STL4.500 Pioneer X8500 6 XS Power D7500, 1 3400S Second Skin 2 270a Mechman Alts
2007TBSS Posted December 2, 2011 Report Posted December 2, 2011 Sickness. Love the SS. Cloth seaters FTW! JVC AVX840 Xtant 604x Xtant 403a 2 RE SEX12's Polk Audio DB6501 Front and back http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/127503-re-12s-box-build-system-complete/page__p__1794327__fromsearch__1#entry1794327
mason313 Posted December 2, 2011 Report Posted December 2, 2011 Lol I'm ready for the hurt!! I finally got my Btl back after 6 months lol!!!! 2 18" fi btls 2 sprinter batts 165ah 1 cresenscdo 3k 1 mechman 270a 1 kinetik 2000 under hood
UnderLoK Posted December 2, 2011 Author Report Posted December 2, 2011 Lol I'm ready for the hurt!! I finally got my Btl back after 6 months lol!!!! Holy shit man lol Was that all you were waiting on? Sickness. Love the SS. Cloth seaters FTW! I only got cloth because my dog would tear the crap out of the seats If at first you do not succeed, you are doing it wrong! -ARSCheck out my walled TBSS build over here4 Fi Team 18s on 2 Cactus K9 DS18 doors on 2 MBQ 1Ks, Vifa pillars on a STL4.500 Pioneer X8500 6 XS Power D7500, 1 3400S Second Skin 2 270a Mechman Alts
Recommended Posts
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.