UnderLoK Posted April 17, 2013 Author Report Posted April 17, 2013 You should lend a canadian some 4500s... Hahaha Trust me, with my luck you don't want to be the first one to hook up these amps... If at first you do not succeed, you are doing it wrong! -ARSCheck out my walled TBSS build over here4 Fi Team 18s on 2 Cactus K9 DS18 doors on 2 MBQ 1Ks, Vifa pillars on a STL4.500 Pioneer X8500 6 XS Power D7500, 1 3400S Second Skin 2 270a Mechman Alts
Ninja_v1.0 Posted April 17, 2013 Report Posted April 17, 2013 lets just hope you dont have too much motor force When your at the top everyone is coming for you, friends, family, haters and even those who don't know you.. my advice.. KILL EM ALL
UnderLoK Posted April 17, 2013 Author Report Posted April 17, 2013 lets just hope you dont have too much motor force Should be good, I'm not zip tieing the amps to the motors like some people... If at first you do not succeed, you are doing it wrong! -ARSCheck out my walled TBSS build over here4 Fi Team 18s on 2 Cactus K9 DS18 doors on 2 MBQ 1Ks, Vifa pillars on a STL4.500 Pioneer X8500 6 XS Power D7500, 1 3400S Second Skin 2 270a Mechman Alts
UnderLoK Posted May 18, 2013 Author Report Posted May 18, 2013 Well it's been awhile and as per usual FML Got my rebadging goodies and obviously there were issues, the billit rear emblem is wrong or bent and doesn't fit, but no biggie Getting darker I was rearended awhile back so when it goes in for those repairs I'll have the front chrome fake brake cooling vents blacked out as well. I also adjusted the rear height a tad, but with all the weight I don't want to go much lower or I'll have to trim the bump stops. Next up we have the new (I use that term loosely) amps, 2 SAZ-4500s (a21bravo beat these up a bit, but they work and just require a little TLC so no harm, got a good deal so it should be expected) WTF? Andy did some recone love on the one LVL5 that had the motor falling off (the bolts just came loose) and put it back in along with one of the 4500s Then on to getting the pillars in, but after I heard them, I definately have to wind up redoing them (not now) as they are aimed too far forward and didn't lay down quite how I thought they were going to once they were wired up. The other 5's coil let loose... That's my 2nd seemingly perfect coil (to the eye) on 2 different amps that let go in the same place, so whatever. Then something... something... something... happened... It's all out... Need to build a new amp rack for the 4500s and batts... what batts? These batts That'll get me up to 6 3400s ...and a charger Then something else happened... Shipped/Billed On:05/16/2013 Type:Package Weight:89.30 lbs Shipped/Billed On:05/16/2013 Type:Package Weight:89.30 lbs Wonder what those could be? Hmmm? If at first you do not succeed, you are doing it wrong! -ARSCheck out my walled TBSS build over here4 Fi Team 18s on 2 Cactus K9 DS18 doors on 2 MBQ 1Ks, Vifa pillars on a STL4.500 Pioneer X8500 6 XS Power D7500, 1 3400S Second Skin 2 270a Mechman Alts
dolarbilz Posted May 20, 2013 Report Posted May 20, 2013 Good build man. I dig the new subs your getting! Little birdie told me ..lol
UnderLoK Posted May 21, 2013 Author Report Posted May 21, 2013 Good build man. I dig the new subs your getting! Little birdie told me ..lol Me too! Just hope I have better luck with them, the wall is around 13.x cubes so they should be way happier than the 5's were I think my tuning is a little high for them (35/36), but we'll see how it goes. Andy is getting the steel cage together this week for the batts and then the amp rack is going to grow off of that. There isn't nearly enough space back there, but that's what I get for walling it to the max. As it turns out there is only like .25" between the bus bars and the center of the tailgate which juts out so it's soooo close... lol We tried doing it in birch/mdf, but the gap over my cubby in the back is too wide to hold up the weight of 5 or 6 batts so had to go steel. Getting super stoked. If at first you do not succeed, you are doing it wrong! -ARSCheck out my walled TBSS build over here4 Fi Team 18s on 2 Cactus K9 DS18 doors on 2 MBQ 1Ks, Vifa pillars on a STL4.500 Pioneer X8500 6 XS Power D7500, 1 3400S Second Skin 2 270a Mechman Alts
dolarbilz Posted May 21, 2013 Report Posted May 21, 2013 Well you have your work cut out for you..lol Looking forward seeing this in action!
AA98hoe Posted May 21, 2013 Report Posted May 21, 2013 Love the look of your ride .. I think your goin to be a happy camper real soon .. Can't wait to see a vid TEAM DC AUDIO VEHICLE:98 chevy tahoe 2wd 3-4 drop HEADUNIT:alpine 9886 PREAMP:arcaudio FRONT STAGE:4-6 1/2s selinium,DD component set and 4-selinium tweeters in each door KICKPANELS:jl audio 5 1/4 REAR DOORS: dd components 6 1/2s HIGHS AMPS:zapco 750.2 on front doors,zapco an another 750.2 on kicks and rear doors SUBS:4-ascendant audio 18s with 5 spiders in a custom box built by KINGSUV SUB AMP: 2-dc7.5s ALTERNATORS: 3-mechmans 1- 425comp, 1-smd spec350, 1-270 with adj voltage harness on custom dc bracket WIRE:10-runs 0g front to back BATTERIES:6-d1400s TL results:157.1 at 38hz and 156.8 at headrest score @37hz. STATE AND NATIONAL RECORD IN MECA S5.
Boilermaker-744 Posted May 21, 2013 Report Posted May 21, 2013 WEAKSAUCE... Just sayin... How ya been man? You ever get that thing metered? How do you like the DC's?
Recommended Posts
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.