Most hours you've worked in a week?

10 years ago I would be begging for overtime, now that I make good money I can live comfortably on 50 hours a week...and still have money to buy shit for my system. A few years ago we were working 12's for 13 days in a row, got raped on taxes that week

i was thinking leave the 12 sitting in the box in the hole and duck tape from the bottom of the sub to the bottom of the baffle so the sub doesnt free air. would that work?

I should have added how many hours have you worked straight without a break also... just a little side story..

The most straight time I've had to work (back when I was a laborer) was 36 hours. We were working a "16 hour job" that went horribly wrong. We had no help from other stations and we were stuck outside in the freezing rain for that long with no breaks. When the bosses left, we would each take an hour nap against the building. I'm a pretty fucking strong guy and we had some other big dogs with us, but we were so exhausted that taking turns hitting bolts with a sledgehammer got down to one slow swing before passing it off.. I actually fell asleep standing up with my mouth hanging open doing fire watch and the guys said I was bobbing for cock.

I know some of you posting here work really hard and maybe share my eyeroll when people cry about their office jobs. lol

Are you a pipeliner? This story sounds like quite a few of my work day's.

155.6, according to my diary.

Cheers,

Mick

Work;
DiGiCo D1 Live / MIDAS Heratige 1000 / MIDAS Venice
Meyer Sound CQ-1's, CQ-2's, PSW-2's
RAMSA Monitor Amplifiers
P.Audio Monitors
BSS OMNIDRIVE and Soundweb
DBX 231 and Klark Teknik DN360 EQ's
RCF TT22A
RCF ART320

most i have was 84 hours. pay was ok. hell we made triple time if we worked the day before day of and day after a holiday. and i had no life so it didnt bother me. the job however almost killed me. the fumes got to me so badly i start hallucinating and seein dead people. dead serious. so i quit after that. i cant even drive near the place without gettin sick to my stomach and wantin to puke

Fusion With A Stetsom 4k2d on 2 DC XL 15s tuned to 31hz and Subs and ports forward

The Revolution Was Not Televised

But There Is This Thread(clicky)

Dr Merkenstein is my 360 gamertag and my profession. When shit gets real, call in the Doc

I wish I got paid for overtime and Sundays and holidays lol, I work every sunday and usually work holidays so my boss can have a day off lol.

But during spring break I worked 69 hours in 5 days then 9 on Sunday so 78.

When Sunday came I could barely pay attention to what people were asking me lol

current longest week record is 102 hours. current paycheck record is 175 hours. i used to work for a company contracted by the state, federal government, and businesses for physicals, drug testing, randoms, and federal compliance. and i had to drug test oil slope workers for the week i worked 102 hours and the 175 hours worked were done when testing, training, and auditing the marine highway vessels.

Tell me...does this smell like chloroform to you?

Are you a pipeliner? This story sounds like quite a few of my work day's.

I worked as a pipeliner while I was a laborer. Once I got hired on full time, I was working in operations. Now I'm doing tank gauging and measurement.

Need an install? Hit me up.
[email protected]

Got car audio questions? Check here first!
Everything you need to know. =]

http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/83029-everything-you-need-to-know/

Did anyone else think he was talking about subs for a second?

51hrs in two weeks is my record.

But I only work 2 days a week....

I wish I was talking about subs, it's gonna suck. There's a new truck calling my name though.

2000 Jeep Cherokee

-DC Audio

-Memphis

-Audioque

-SecondSkin

-Pioneer

-KnuKonceptz

Man I work nothing compared to you guys...

Most I have had is about 15 hours in a week, coz I'm 16 and work part time, between school.

I work at Hungry Jacks (Burger King)...

04 Lancer CH ES

JVC KD-R626 H/U

(2) JL Audio Evolution C2-650 Components

RE Audio SEX 12" D4

JL Audio XD 600/1 Monoblock

Archived