95 BLazer sittin on 20's with some sound

wow lots of MI guys on this one. i like it, just wish i was in lansing, cuz northern MI sux. im liking them rims man, chrome is tha shit. if i could get to flint sometime i would love to hear a demo. we really should get a MI meet going. i will drive to any part of the state for that.

i vote metro beach. home of the sluttiest richest hottest bass skanks around. at least in michigan lol

Fusion With A Stetsom 4k2d on 2 DC XL 15s tuned to 31hz and Subs and ports forward

The Revolution Was Not Televised

But There Is This Thread(clicky)

Dr Merkenstein is my 360 gamertag and my profession. When shit gets real, call in the Doc

Double post ftl justice, a lansing meet would be the shit, I don't wanna drive far ;)

2001 Bravada (2wd) Pewter on 24's

JVC KW-AV60BT

10 Alpine Type-S 6.5s

2 PSI/BTL 18's @ 32Hz

2 Rockford Fosgate T25001-bd's @ 1-ohm each

Rockford Fosgate T1000-4

Rockford Fosgate T400-4

Rockford 3Sixty.2

Yellow top up front, 2 9a31s in the back

LOTS of AT 1/0

Python 991

350 Amp Singer Alt

"Build Log"

My Facebook

My YouTube

i didnt see the video or read anything but...cool story

and the reason your being a cock tonight is?

Double post ftl justice, a lansing meet would be the shit, I don't wanna drive far ;)

eh fine with me. ive travelled far and wide for tang. might as well do it for bass lol

Fusion With A Stetsom 4k2d on 2 DC XL 15s tuned to 31hz and Subs and ports forward

The Revolution Was Not Televised

But There Is This Thread(clicky)

Dr Merkenstein is my 360 gamertag and my profession. When shit gets real, call in the Doc

Im down for a meet somewhere, lansing is good for me too, just give me a few so I can patch up some things and make some changes

Crystal Clear with big bass, and sittin on some things

My thread became the Michigan bass meet, thats great!!!!

thats what i was thinking to. you guys just let me know when and where. ill have the temporary system in for right now, my 18" soundstream needs to have surgery

currently just running a JL 12W7 and RF BD 1001

soon to come

soundstream XXX 18

Memphis mojo MCD4KW

Big azz box in tha backseat

working out other details

soundstream.jpg

logo_mca.gif

i vote metro beach. home of the sluttiest richest hottest bass skanks around. at least in michigan lol

ill go there and lansing lol

soon to come

soundstream XXX 18

Memphis mojo MCD4KW

soundstream.jpg

logo_mca.gif

im not trying to thread jack or anything, i was just wondering if you guys know of any wheel and tire place that i can get a set of really nice 22" chrome rims and tires for less then $1650 out the door, please let me know. thats the cheapest ive found in michigan with balancing and all that good stuff and that was at hotwheelcity.com. im putting them on my 01 caddy deville. thanks guys

soon to come

soundstream XXX 18

Memphis mojo MCD4KW

soundstream.jpg

logo_mca.gif

That's great that's there's so many mi ppl here on this one. And i'm down for a meet don't have my big set up anywhere close to done but do got a p1 in a t line. Dam I miss my 18 xls. I wanna hear this thing. What colage u go to?

I can't stop building!!!

4 DC LeveL 4XL 18 Blow Through Re-Build
The newest addition My '97 Ford Explorer Build
My First Build 8 RF P1 12's
My Myspace Add Me
My Facebook Add Me

oh, your a hypocrite too bro.....your mom has my name on her left tit - and you still like her dont you?

If youre masturbating to that sub already, wait until you get a real sub... I think your nutsack will shrivel up.

We really do need a MI Meet. As far as 22's go I can get them starting around 1350.00. There are 3 big tire shops in South Lansing.

lower tuning is just hard. I was surprised how loud 145 sounds at 35hz, and how quiet 145 sounds at 50hz.

-= 2005 Tahoe LT =-Head unit: Pioneer AVH-X5500BHSSource: iPad Mini in dash

Subs: 2 T1 12's

Sub Amp: T1500-1bdCPWire: Rockford Fosgate 1/0 awgSignal Cable: MonsterFronts:Stock Bose for now:)Rears: Stock Bose for now:)MIds/High amp: Stock Bose for now:)

2005 Tahoe Build Log: http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/172529-2005-tahoe-my-17th-vehicle/

2001 Monte Build Log: http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/160030-2001-monte-carlo-my-16th-car-lol/page-2#entry25309381997 Tahoe Build Log: http://www.stevemead...oe-6-15-rf-15s/2001 Impala Build Log: http://www.stevemead...katzkin-inside/SMDSig3-26-12.jpg

Archived