HiFonics BXX1200.1D @ 1ohm

Random 2.5^3' dual ported box

NVX LOC

Stinger wiring throughout 

1977 Chevy SWB

Cammed 350

Dual exhaust

Cheap Wish stereo

I don't see why people should shun heath insurance anyways. It's better for all parties involved and in your best interest to HAVE insurance.

As far as the penalty, it's a bit ridiculous, but people shouldn't be worried about it.

Need an install? Hit me up.
[email protected]

Got car audio questions? Check here first!
Everything you need to know. =]

http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/83029-everything-you-need-to-know/

My only thing with this whole Health reform is ( I dont have insurance, and haven't for 9 - 10 yrs)

Is that I want insurance, but I don't believe someone else should pay for it for me

I just wish no matter where you work, your employer pays for it, and not someone paying for theirs, and someone else's the same time.

With the jobs I end up getting, I cant afford another bill of $199 for Blue Cross or something outside of my current bills, car payments, etc

And then when you do get on to another program like that, it doesn't kick in for 9 - 12 months

My fields of employment I usually work about 7 - 8 - 9 months a year, and kind of screwed the rest, so when Iam not working, I cant pay for a plan outside of work, I'am struggling to scrape up money to buy groceries

While working I'am not eligible for Medi-Cal

So, i do hope something gets resolved

I didn't click that link, I listen to enough Savage, Hannity, and CNN to know what the vid is talking about I'am sure

sundown.jpg
I have a ritual called "terminator". I crouch in the shower in the "naked terminator" pose. With eyes closed I crouch for a minute and visualize either Arnie or the guy from the 2nd movie. I then start to hum the T2 theme. Slowly I rise to a standing position and open my eyes. It helps me get through my day. The only problem is if the shower curtain sticks to my terminator leg. It sorta ruins the fantasy.

My only thing with this whole Health reform is ( I dont have insurance, and haven't for 9 - 10 yrs)

Is that I want insurance, but I don't believe someone else should pay for it for me

I just wish no matter where you work, your employer pays for it, and not someone paying for theirs, and someone else's the same time.

With the jobs I end up getting, I cant afford another bill of $199 for Blue Cross or something outside of my current bills, car payments, etc

And then when you do get on to another program like that, it doesn't kick in for 9 - 12 months

My fields of employment I usually work about 7 - 8 - 9 months a year, and kind of screwed the rest, so when Iam not working, I cant pay for a plan outside of work, I'am struggling to scrape up money to buy groceries

I didn't click that link, I listen to enough Savage, Hannity, and CNN to know what the vid is talking about I'am sure

Exactly.

I almost bought my own policy for $150 a month, than got shot down from 32-40hrs a week to 8 a week at work.

I need new glasses, and a shitload of dental work done...

2015 Honda Civic LX 4dr | 24k miles

Stock H/U and mids/highs

Power Acoustik GW3-12" D2 Sub

HiFonics BXX1200.1D @ 1ohm

Random 2.5^3' dual ported box

NVX LOC

Stinger wiring throughout 

1977 Chevy SWB

Cammed 350

Dual exhaust

Cheap Wish stereo

Back a few years ago i had to get insurance so i could get cataract surgery done and just before my second eye surgery i wasn't able to afford the premium and and missed the payment and blue cross made damn sure i got letters telling me i owed them the full amount of both surgeries i could never have gotten any other way. It's a damn shame it cost so much to have insurance in the first place and if you really need it and get into a situation where you miss a payment from lack of funds, they make quick work of firing off letters letting you know how much you owe them. BTW the cataracts were injury induced from falling 12ft and smacking my head on the ground.

01 Ford focus ZX3

Pioneer AVH-X491BHS

PPI PC 4800.2

Morel Maximo 6.5" x2

I just wanted to explain the bold, reading it, it sounds wierd,

I don't want another individual, or group of individuals paying for my health care,

I do believe how most big businesses pay 50% of your health care, and the other %50 is taken from your paycheck should be standard

unemployed should be automatic on MediCal or some other program automatically when unemployed

sundown.jpg
I have a ritual called "terminator". I crouch in the shower in the "naked terminator" pose. With eyes closed I crouch for a minute and visualize either Arnie or the guy from the 2nd movie. I then start to hum the T2 theme. Slowly I rise to a standing position and open my eyes. It helps me get through my day. The only problem is if the shower curtain sticks to my terminator leg. It sorta ruins the fantasy.

• 4 months later...

http://www.nytimes.com/2010/10/07/business/07insure.html?_r=1&partner=rss&emc=rss&src=ig

Several leading insurers, including WellPoint, Aetna and Cigna, have also objected to new rules requiring them to cover even those children who are seriously ill, warning that they will stop selling new policies in some states because the rules do not protect them from having to cover too many sick children.

Is that not why you pay those HIGH PRICED policies for, those damn HIGH dollar deductibles??? And the spending limits you have to reach before the Insurance even takes over!!!

Seriously WTF are parents supposed to do cause they make 2.00 more than they are allowed to put their kid on State Medical Insurance? And the insurance turns around and SAYS THANKS for your money but fuck your kid!!!!

Corporate Fucking America at its FINEST!!!!