ha yea kinda noticed there uptight i post a random thing about a blanket and instantly there all on me

It's a car audio forum. Yes, we have an Off topic section, but it's not supposed to be abused. Your first post was about blankets and noodles and shit. Immediately you are labeled as a troll. And then freaking out with two more topics bitching about it getting locked is unacceptable. I'm surprised you didn't get banned.

If you had asked something like this originally, you would have gotten responses.

Need an install? Hit me up.
[email protected]

Got car audio questions? Check here first!
Everything you need to know. =]

http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/83029-everything-you-need-to-know/

Yeah I play on the 360

I am 4th prestige 65

I am only 16 (probs youngest on SMD Forums) so I have more time to play between school and work

I mostly play Free for all, and have an average FFA k/d of 30/7... i play it a lot :P

04 Lancer CH ES

JVC KD-R626 H/U

(2) JL Audio Evolution C2-650 Components

RE Audio SEX 12" D4

JL Audio XD 600/1 Monoblock

oh yeah

my gamertag is: OverhandNine... xbox live suggested it coz another name was taken.

I have won a few games with red connection (australia vs america = shit connection) but the new local search always gets me green aussie games.

04 Lancer CH ES

JVC KD-R626 H/U

RE Audio SEX 12" D4

i never step in ffa cause all it is is nubs boosting so they can use a nuke. fuckin hate that shit

Fusion With A Stetsom 4k2d on 2 DC XL 15s tuned to 31hz and Subs and ports forward

The Revolution Was Not Televised

But There Is This Thread(clicky)

Dr Merkenstein is my 360 gamertag and my profession. When shit gets real, call in the Doc

i never step in ffa cause all it is is nubs boosting so they can use a nuke. fuckin hate that shit

no shit. I hate that too. I have got a 24 kill streak 2 times 1 off a nuke and been killed by sum dumb cunt with an AA-12 but oh well.

The boosters dissappeared for a month or two and have now come back again, but I don't see anywhere near as many as I used to. I just kill them and watch them ragequit because I ended their boosting spree.. then follow them around.

04 Lancer CH ES

JVC KD-R626 H/U

RE Audio SEX 12" D4

Fuck you all, I play on P.C, sooo much better. Faster reaction time, better aiming, better graphics, and no monthly payments :domodance:

awhitewookie-no prestige lvl 70(will when I get one more nuke for emblem) finished the 50cal(yes I know when I prestige there is a lot more)

Edited by Awhitewookie

MY BUILD

1998 Ford Explorer 2dr sport

1/0 Big 3 1/0 everything

Alpine cda-9884

Crescendo CZ components

(2) Crescendo bc2000's

(2) Jolt 150ah

(2) Yellow top optimas

(1) Juicebox black cherry addition

(1) Mechman 270 avbm

miss my bc5500 and (4) 15's

You know why people are ass holes online but not in person? Because getting punched in the mouth hurts.

you know, the people who abuse it in freeforall dont bother me as much as the people who do that in demolition. that is my favorite game and you will have people thinking theyre the shit because they had like 60+ kills. like really...there are only TWO spots on the whole map the enemies will be, cant be that hard to sit there and wait. but what really gets me is the shit talking. i mean...if you really wanted to be that badass youd be trying to do that in regular team deathmatch, harcore, or freeforall.

havent jumped on live yet, might not at all tonight, but the ones who entered gamertags ill look into.

Tell me...does this smell like chloroform to you?

you know, the people who abuse it in freeforall dont bother me as much as the people who do that in demolition. that is my favorite game and you will have people thinking theyre the shit because they had like 60+ kills. like really...there are only TWO spots on the whole map the enemies will be, cant be that hard to sit there and wait. but what really gets me is the shit talking. i mean...if you really wanted to be that badass youd be trying to do that in regular team deathmatch, harcore, or freeforall.

havent jumped on live yet, might not at all tonight, but the ones who entered gamertags ill look into.

easiest way to get a nuke... one man army, noob toob, danger close pro, on demolition.

MY BUILD

1998 Ford Explorer 2dr sport

1/0 Big 3 1/0 everything

Alpine cda-9884

Crescendo CZ components

(2) Crescendo bc2000's

(2) Jolt 150ah

(2) Yellow top optimas

(1) Juicebox black cherry addition

(1) Mechman 270 avbm

miss my bc5500 and (4) 15's

You know why people are ass holes online but not in person? Because getting punched in the mouth hurts.

Video Game section then the MW2 threads, search the whole forum next time ;)

2015 Mazda 6

JVF Customz 4.0 Proto 15>Wolfram W4500 @ .5ohm

2 Sundown Neo 6.5 + 2 CT Meso Tweeters (Front) x Kicker KS6.5 (Rear)>JL Audio VX400/4i

NSB-AMG35 (front) / 40ah Lithium Headway (Rear) built by Erni Audio & Electrical