i have a built in cross over in my unit so i have the hipass and low pass set properly on the unit and all that jazz so im sure that helps me keep the lows out of my mids and highs, plus my tweets have a passive cross over so they auto block out the lows, and my mids have a tweet in the middle with a cap to block out the lows as well, bass is on 0 out of -8and +8 mid is set to +6 and trebble is set to +8 out of -8 to + 8 ...

Americas loudest work van2006 iasca heavyweight bassboxing champion at 150.4 db with 60second average TL8 memphis PR15s,12 memphis PR6.5's coax,4 memphis PR 1inch tweets

well if you look at my old pictures you can see that the bottom of my doors are rusted away and my locks dont work for shit, so i went out and got 2 replacement doors for the ole beater, and these are going to completly glassed to hold 6 6.5s per door and 2 tweets per door as of rite now might go to 6 tweets maybe... well have to see on the extra tweets tho

i spray painted the passenger side already but didnt get a pic... its WHITE lol van is dirty cream... o well ill paint the passenger as well better than staying blue

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Americas loudest work van2006 iasca heavyweight bassboxing champion at 150.4 db with 60second average TL8 memphis PR15s,12 memphis PR6.5's coax,4 memphis PR 1inch tweets

you can count on pictures , might not be as great a deatail as tims but ill do my best to cover the whole process, just waiting on my jasper jig set (200 and 400 from parts express to arive) and then ill begin building, my dad droped off 5 gallons or resin and about 20lbs of chop matt so im ready to build and i picked up a few sheets of 1/4 mdf for the rings ect...

well im going to attempt to begin the door pods for the van , i got my new jasper jigs the 200 and 400 in today , so im ready i have 4 sheets of 2ftx 4ft x 1/4 inch mdf and a sheet of 2ftc 4ft x 1/2 mdf so i can do the door minus the glass work but ill try to get it all formed up and ready for a fabric wrap and then glass in the next few days, and i have my stinger volt gage to get put in, im going to recess it in the dash so ill have to do a build back from the dash so it sits flush with the dash face .. i dont want it sticking out much if any...

Posted Image

Posted Image

hey nice sticker on the fender mr. 183 :D :D

All SMD products + MORE available at my store here! https://wccaraudio.com/ 
wc2022-red-black-whitebg_1667625898__08138.original.png.02e514af82dce531edf1aa4a36851c60.png

Subscribe to My Youtube Channel! Over 1,000,000 subscribers strong! Turn on your notifications!
http://www.youtube.com/meade916

Follow My Instagram! Daily live feeds from the shop, exclusive content way before it hits my Youtube channel...and little squares with photo's in them :D
http://www.instagram.com/meade916

The Official SMD Facebook fan Page
https://www.facebook.com/SteveMeadeDesigns/

Follow my Tweet (Twitter)
http://www.Twitter.com/meade916

Wicked idea!

Man I need to get SMD#112 on my next ride, fosho!

36CFDEF1-F93D-4FA3-9934-64EE2EC94080-2856-0000071FCFA47672.png.ebe82e417eabc5f239a4adf293b099f9.png

Previous 150+ daily rides:

Volvo 240 wagon 2 x DD Audio 9915s walled, Isuzu Trooper 6 x DD Audio 3515s walled clamshell, Lexus LX470  2 x Kicked Solo X 18s, Lexus LS400 4  x American Bass HD18 walled

SMD - System of The Month August 2008

My Youtube Videos

well i was workin on my drivers door from 11pm to 3am last night and omyfucking god was it cold, i didnt think it was so cold untill i looked at some water in a flower pot and it had frozen over so i called it nite and went to bed lol, but heres my drivers door mocked up and almost ready for glass,

with panel on the van i used my compas to figure out what angle i wanted the speakers to aim...

Posted Image

then i got measurements from the biggest points in 4 places so i could cut a rough board

Posted Image

Posted Image

then after cuting that pice i laid the orignal panel atop the mdf and traced out the contours of the door that i need'd

Posted Image

1/4 mdf ftmfw when space is limited

Posted Image

heres the mdf cout to the shape of the door

Posted Image

Posted Image

to attach the mdf to the door i used the smallest screws i could find that would go thru the door panel and completly into the mdf and screwd from the back of the panel

Posted Image

just a test run of how many i could fit along the top,

Posted Image

cut all the rings out for the mids, thanks to my handy new jasper 200 jig

and laid them out in the places where i wanted them

Posted Image

to hold the rings at the angle i wanted i used 3/8 dowel rods and tite bond 1 minute 2 part epoxy

Posted Image

this is how it looks attached to the van door minus the glass of course

Posted Image

Posted Image

and here is the inside view looking down at the mid area

Posted Image

Posted Image

Archived