It's the person's choice to over eat and get fat. It's not our choice that EVERYTHING readily available minus the over priced organic section is genetically engineered, chemically processed, or steroid grown for faster harvest and pass it off as safe for us.

And the WIC thing I agree with. I know ppl that have the F/S card and will sell them for .50 on the $ or trade for drugs. Our gov gives us more than they should to the ppl who don't deserve it. Quit bailing out big corps and the ppl that don't want jobs and help the ones out that work every day and struggle just to pay there bills honestly.

make shift tents work. You can get thin rolls of plastic that fold out to 10-15ft wide at Lowes or what ever home improvement store. Keeps the wind/rain off and can hold heat to some degree. Good Idea to get it done.

:drink40::clapping::drinks:

It's the person's choice to over eat and get fat. It's not our choice that EVERYTHING readily available minus the over priced organic section is genetically engineered, chemically processed, or steroid grown for faster harvest and pass it off as safe for us.

so its not a persons choice to eat incredibly processed foods? people are being forced to purchase bad and unhealthy food?

Tell me...does this smell like chloroform to you?

that sucks. ok a 2x4 and tarp tent/booth lol. i know how you feel. i mangled my hand at worh so rain or shine i cant do shit :angry:

that sucks. my favorite tool the grinder took 3 inches of meat off the back of my hand and went 1/4 inch deep in the middle to the bone and knicked some important stuff but not as bad as yours though. I also put my other fist into a picture frame and messed up some stuff in it too. At the time it was better than punching my GF, my EX, and my GF's friend all of which were in my house ganging up on me for having sex with the ex and wouldn't leave. IDK or understand how she was on my GF side when it was her fault for .... never mind TMI... Point is now when I wrench on stuff for a long time (2or more hours)both hands start hurting or locking up like i got tendon damage.... Add that to my list.. I hate regretting doing stupid shit.

JVC AVX-44 and 360.2

Subs: 2 RF T1 12s 1ohm mono off a RF T1500bdcp 80hz \/ in a 2.3cube 45hz slot port

Mids: 2 O2 8's off a Punch 550.2 behind seat, 2 Image Cxs 6.5's and 2 ID XS 6x9s 80-3khz in doors on a T600.2

Highs: 2 ID CD.1 MH HLCD 8ohm off a RF 400.4 3khz /\

po folks are

2003 CHEVY SILVERADO REG CAB

H/U SONY W/ IPOD TOUCH

new build

2 dc audio lvl4 xl's

rd audio 3250

box is behind the seats

below the window

3.44 after tuned@34 htz

147.3@44 htz & getting louder

funny thing is i just got a cast off the same arm a month earlier cuz i broke my hand get this at work. and self employment carries no ins. oh well i get paid and the work is steady

H/U SONY W/ IPOD TOUCH

new build

2 dc audio lvl4 xl's

rd audio 3250

box is behind the seats

below the window

3.44 after tuned@34 htz

i broke almost my entire hand one day by hitting a solid oak door. that one was an awesome x-ray . doctors thought i got hit in the hand with a sledge hammer.i broke the door off the hinges tough so i was not the only one damaged.. so update on the snow we half a half a foot now.... i screwed

i broke almost my entire hand one day by hitting a solid oak door. that one was an awesome x-ray . doctors thought i got hit in the hand with a sledge hammer.i broke the door off the hinges tough so i was not the only one damaged.. so update on the snow we half a half a foot now.... i screwed

that sucks

H/U SONY W/ IPOD TOUCH

new build

2 dc audio lvl4 xl's

rd audio 3250

box is behind the seats

below the window

3.44 after tuned@34 htz

that sucks, I know someplaces in michigan had winter weather advisory and were expected to get like 1.5 feet. and I work at a party store and this guy calls in and says he's handicapped and needs help getting stuff. he pisses me off. not because he's handicapped (technically he isn't) hes just too fat that he can't get out of his car. and yet he complains that his snoballs that he is going to eat in 30 seconds expire in 30 days.

but no garage and bad weather = shitty day

where they yellow snowballs lol

H/U SONY W/ IPOD TOUCH

new build

2 dc audio lvl4 xl's

rd audio 3250

box is behind the seats

below the window

3.44 after tuned@34 htz

Archived