Best pick up line that has worked

the car one would probably work solid if the girl actually has seen/been in your car, or else it just comes of as creeper if you just pull it out of your ass.

well hopefully with that one saying it would spark their interest to go check out your car so you can prove it.

that a good one i like it :clapping:

Well for some reason girls that get in my car like forget I have a system and freak out when I turn it up. I'm like WTF my boxes are kinda big and hard to avoid, Especially when your head is like 2 inches from the port.

IMG_0839.jpg

I mean seriously, and this pic is old I got my 6.5" Components above the ports now

take baby steps, u cant do it all at once unless u have a roll of 100's big enough to choke a donkey

1998 Chevy Venture "Swagger Wagon"

Kenwood Excelon KDC-X994 Headunit

3 15" Alpine Type R's in seperate T-Lines

1 RF T1500-1bd for 2 of the 15s

1 RF P1000-1bd for the single 15

3 sets of Hifonics Zeus ZXi6.5C Components( 1 more set to come for Front stage)

1 Hifonics HFi100.4 4-channel amp

Stock alt for now (DC HO SPL 400A when funds come in,currently working on buying this)

Stock battery and one Optima Redtop for now (looking at XS batteries)

3 15" Alpine Type R's (aka Swagger Wagon Build 1.0)

Swagger Wagon Build 2.0

Youtube Videos

a 32 htz test tone. have your girl sit on the roof and you'll get what i mean ;)

yep that or in my case the subs are right behind the front seat because i can only have one passenger and the seat moves more that enough to work..

Well for some reason girls that get in my car like forget I have a system and freak out when I turn it up. I'm like WTF my boxes are kinda big and hard to avoid, Especially when your head is like 2 inches from the port.

IMG_0839.jpg

I mean seriously, and this pic is old I got my 6.5" Components above the ports now

lolwtf at capacitor.

mine are batween the seats in a reg cab truck

2003 CHEVY SILVERADO REG CAB

H/U SONY W/ IPOD TOUCH

new build

2 dc audio lvl4 xl's

rd audio 3250

box is behind the seats

below the window

3.44 after tuned@34 htz

147.3@44 htz & getting louder

"My toast is stuck in my toaster, its broke. Can you help me get it out?"

Im not even kidding. I cant make this up.

Old Setup
03 DurangoRF Power T1 6.5 CompsMids/Highs Amp: AQ4x90Sub Amp: AQ 3500.1DSubs: 2 DC XL 18sBox: 12ft^3 tuned to 33HzMechman 270 Amp AltXS 6500XS 3100 x2

Highest Score to date: 151.2 db @ Headrest

"My toast is stuck in my toaster, its broke. Can you help me get it out?"

Im not even kidding. I cant make this up.

thats an interesting one i will have to say never would of have thought of something like that...nice

lolwtf at capacitor.

Ya I know the cap is gone, I just installed it cause It was in my car,and i didn't want to leave it at my buddies. I had a optima installed with it too, but that pic like i said is old, was taken like 3 months ago. This picture is what It is now, just as a temporarily mount to see how I like the sound. And this is even more of a "WTF, How do you not see that."

IMG_0084.jpg

As I said I have no cap anymore, the wires are straightened up, and this is just a temporary mount till I get the third sub in. Then it will be a full wall and nice looking.

take baby steps, u cant do it all at once unless u have a roll of 100's big enough to choke a donkey

1998 Chevy Venture "Swagger Wagon"

Kenwood Excelon KDC-X994 Headunit

3 15" Alpine Type R's in seperate T-Lines

1 RF T1500-1bd for 2 of the 15s

1 RF P1000-1bd for the single 15

3 sets of Hifonics Zeus ZXi6.5C Components( 1 more set to come for Front stage)

1 Hifonics HFi100.4 4-channel amp

Stock alt for now (DC HO SPL 400A when funds come in,currently working on buying this)

Stock battery and one Optima Redtop for now (looking at XS batteries)

3 15" Alpine Type R's (aka Swagger Wagon Build 1.0)

Swagger Wagon Build 2.0

Youtube Videos

Ya I know the cap is gone, I just installed it cause It was in my car,and i didn't want to leave it at my buddies. I had a optima installed with it too, but that pic like i said is old, was taken like 3 months ago. This picture is what It is now, just as a temporarily mount to see how I like the sound. And this is even more of a "WTF, How do you not see that."

IMG_0084.jpg

As I said I have no cap anymore, the wires are straightened up, and this is just a temporary mount till I get the third sub in. Then it will be a full wall and nice looking.

looks good i bet thats loud as hell with the ports right there...... does anybody else have some lines out there??

Especially when your head is like 2 inches from the port

thats what she said

Tell me...does this smell like chloroform to you?

Archived