dwz Posted May 13, 2010 Report Posted May 13, 2010 Honestly, ALL OF OUR SYSTEMS are louder than the average system. Given that, there are plenty of people at stoplights with stock systems blaring their shit. And I guarantee the people next to them can still hear it. Seriously, if you're turning your music down anyways, it'll STILL be louder than a stock system and they'll STILL hear it. So what I'm getting at, is either way they're gonna hear it and they're gonna be pissed off whether its a little loud or very loud. Might as well play it as loud as you want... People's opinions are NOT going to change about car audio and booming bass, whether you turn it down to a "stock system @ full blast" level or "full tilt" *LASTLY* I just want to add.. 100% of car audio enthusiasts are hypocrits because while you're not disrespecting people @ red lights, you're still waking up sleeping babies, old people, and night shift employees. Bass goes a lot farther than a few feet in an intersection. How can you guys claim you don't want people to hear your music when you're driving around in a car, on roads that everyone else uses... If listening to loud music in solitude was really the draw, people would build gigantic soundproof plexiglass boxes to sit in and listen to their systems in the comfort of their own home.
steven Posted May 13, 2010 Report Posted May 13, 2010 I still wont turn my shit up at a stoplight even if there is some asshole pounding his shit next to me I have nothing to prove to some punk ass kids with 2 12 inch sony xplodes in his ride.
fritosaregood Posted May 13, 2010 Report Posted May 13, 2010 I still wont turn my shit up at a stoplight even if there is some asshole pounding his shit next to me I have nothing to prove to some punk ass kids with 2 12 inch sony xplodes in his ride. is it because yours isnt louder??? just playin seller feedback: http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/ind...showtopic=61719 http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/ind...showtopic=68281 build log: http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/index.php?showtopic=44800 Gf's build: http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/54346-kickergirls-camaro-new-box-pg-5/#entry753970
P4killer_ Posted May 13, 2010 Author Report Posted May 13, 2010 This whole arguement is retarded. Seriously I'm just saying red light bumping ie:. Windows down music up pretty high is silly. Its not a law, Its just people could be a little more mature sometimes. Honestly we all bump at lights through residential areas w.e and that's fine but there's a difference between windows up doing your own thing and opened up pounding the block. my only point here is that people will do what they please and having some fun and letting a burp rip every once in a while at a light is kinda funny. But to just sit there full tilt makes you or who ever an ass for doing that. So I decided to show the douche bag up. Unfortunately some guys rear view was affected, but oh well. In any event we all know where we stand in terms of our own opinions on what should now be known as RLB. So lets leave it at that. If anything you all should thank me and our antagonist (HT) for boosting all your post counts so you can get higher deeebeeeez rank lmao. /thread lock this ish up already. Setup: 2010 Hyundai Elantra Factory Unit via 4 chan NVX LOC Excessive Amperage "H/O" Alt Xs D3400/ Xs XP3000 Big 3. 2 Runs of +, 2 Runs of - DD M3b and 2 12" AQ HDC4s
Team_DC-Derrick Posted May 13, 2010 Report Posted May 13, 2010 This whole arguement is retarded. Seriously I'm just saying red light bumping ie:. Windows down music up pretty high is silly. Its not a law, Its just people could be a little more mature sometimes. Honestly we all bump at lights through residential areas w.e and that's fine but there's a difference between windows up doing your own thing and opened up pounding the block. my only point here is that people will do what they please and having some fun and letting a burp rip every once in a while at a light is kinda funny. But to just sit there full tilt makes you or who ever an ass for doing that. So I decided to show the douche bag up. Unfortunately some guys rear view was affected, but oh well. In any event we all know where we stand in terms of our own opinions on what should now be known as RLB. So lets leave it at that. If anything you all should thank me and our antagonist (HT) for boosting all your post counts so you can get higher deeebeeeez rank lmao. /thread lock this ish up already. actually, there is a law for it.. but we were not talking about you, we were trying to explain how to just keep doing it over and over and over at every stoplight, was a disrespectful thing to HT.. he just didnt get it. almost every state has a law stating that if any music from a vehicle can be heard from 25-50 feet away depending on which state, they can issue you a ticket or even worse, impound your vehicle.. I mean, I can be an asshole and let 155+ db at 30~hz rip anyone with in a 50 foot radius a new asshole.. but i dont.. The DC Integra 3 18s to 6 15 build log Team_DC-Derrick's Youtube Team DC Audio where theres a will theres a wall....... I just realized Steve has reach Voldemort status, over on JP's site he is the one who will not be named....."We dont speak his name over here, fearing it will destroy us" LOL not even in hush tones
dwz Posted May 13, 2010 Report Posted May 13, 2010 actually, there is a law for it.. but we were not talking about you, we were trying to explain how to just keep doing it over and over and over at every stoplight, was a disrespectful thing to HT.. he just didnt get it. almost every state has a law stating that if any music from a vehicle can be heard from 25-50 feet away depending on which state, they can issue you a ticket or even worse, impound your vehicle.. I mean, I can be an asshole and let 155+ db at 30~hz rip anyone with in a 50 foot radius a new asshole.. but i dont.. Says the guy /w 3 18"s... Not to be a dick or anything, but if you really think your 3 18"s are quiet from 50 ft away w/o sound dampening even at 10% volume, you're trippin.
Team_DC-Derrick Posted May 13, 2010 Report Posted May 13, 2010 i never said it was.... and i play my shit at a moderate volume untill the highway, which i stated before... The DC Integra 3 18s to 6 15 build log Team_DC-Derrick's Youtube Team DC Audio where theres a will theres a wall....... I just realized Steve has reach Voldemort status, over on JP's site he is the one who will not be named....."We dont speak his name over here, fearing it will destroy us" LOL not even in hush tones
P4killer_ Posted May 13, 2010 Author Report Posted May 13, 2010 I meant that RLB =disrepectful isn't like coming up on the ballot is all Yea lots of states have laws. I forget how Ohio was I remember seeing a Guy handcuffed to his trunk lid as the police watched him break down his install. True story I'm sure that can't be legal, but then again cops and illegal measures in a whole different thread. Setup: 2010 Hyundai Elantra Factory Unit via 4 chan NVX LOC Excessive Amperage "H/O" Alt Xs D3400/ Xs XP3000 Big 3. 2 Runs of +, 2 Runs of - DD M3b and 2 12" AQ HDC4s
lance_98main Posted May 13, 2010 Report Posted May 13, 2010 I had a judge ask me once while in court for a music violation, if i was a father, i replied "yes I am" he asked how would you like to spend however long it takes to get your child to sleep, and somebody drives by your house slamming and wakes your kid up, would you like that? I never thought of it that way till he said this to me. would you consider that disrespectful?? I would i live in the country and i can hear my friends coming literally over a mile away, i know if someone woke my kid up from slamming, i would probably be chasing them down the road to turn down their stereo myself. you also have to think about peoples ears, ours are use to it, someone that doesn't have a system 120-130 db could hurt their ears, i know for a fact, many peoples stereos on here will do that on a drive by. so is that disrespectful? if it isn't, i guess walking down the street and screaming in someones ear is all cool then, its no different than sitting at a red light beating a 140+ stereo. I can't say i never did it, but i grew up and bump repsonsibly and respectfully now. Most people if they know something bothers someone else they try not to continue doing it. If its ok to do it during the day why does it matter to you at night??? you say you do it during the day but not at night or in residential neighborhoods you don't. why does that change anything?? if it is not disrespectful during the day, why does it at night?? has my mind boggled. 2000 2dr blazer 15" diamond audio d3 4 cubic ft. tuned @ 32hz (slot port, sub back, port back) debating on a wall or no wall. Shay-kee
Recommended Posts
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.