Jump to content

So I was sitting at a stop light..


Recommended Posts

Posted

Let's talk about our feelings and how certain things areexpected of us in the eyes of society in general. I want to reach a new level of understanding and become an expressive individual.

You can't fix stupid

Posted

What's the difference between a house and a car at a stoplight? You are only going to be around both for a few seconds so I don't see how you apply something to one situation but not another.

And if I read correctly you said your bass I'd down anyways for the most part so I don't see what the big issue is here. As long as you aren't purposely turning it up at stoplights and whatnot.

formerly known as Jaylor Swift

Posted

well obviously we are raised 2 totally different ways, I have respect and common sense

just because something isnt disrespectful to you, what about the times where it is? you never even thought about that at all... Just because you dont think something can be disrespectful to people, others have a views that it could.

from all youve said on here, i gotta ask, Why do you have such a big setup in a daily driver? Do you drive out to the middle of nowhere to just listen to music? If not then youre just like one of the cars in the video you posted, and someone can hear you.

Posted

I normally just play it full blast on the freeway or on a main street far away from residential neighborhoods.. I try NOT to bother people, and even when i do play it, its at a moderate volume...I Try not to disturb people

The DC Integra 3 18s to 6 15 build log

Team_DC-Derrick's Youtube

Team DC Audio

where theres a will theres a wall.......

I just realized Steve has reach Voldemort status, over on JP's site he is the one who will not be named....."We dont speak his name over here, fearing it will destroy us" LOL not even in hush tones

Posted

thats not what im asking for

Well maybe you should state your question my clearly because obviously everyone here doesn't get what you are asking.

I figured you were asking WHY it's disrespectful to bump at stoplights.

formerly known as Jaylor Swift

Posted

I normally just play it full blast on the freeway or on a main street far away from residential neighborhoods.. I try NOT to bother people, and even when i do play it, its at a moderate volume...I Try not to disturb people

fair enough, but ive been on the highway and had friends next to me in their cars saying its shaking parts of their car, and yours is alot louder than mine.

side not on that video. Did they really think ppl are going through the streets playin music at 170+db...[facepalm smiley]

Posted

170db was way off, but they do point out alot of good points as to why us car audio enthusiasts are hated so much. It takes 1 bad seed to ruin it all..

The DC Integra 3 18s to 6 15 build log

Team_DC-Derrick's Youtube

Team DC Audio

where theres a will theres a wall.......

I just realized Steve has reach Voldemort status, over on JP's site he is the one who will not be named....."We dont speak his name over here, fearing it will destroy us" LOL not even in hush tones

Posted

x2

I don't think my life will ever be the same after hearing this.

Lmao sarcasm?

Setup:


2010 Hyundai Elantra


Factory Unit via 4 chan NVX LOC


Excessive Amperage "H/O" Alt


Xs D3400/ Xs XP3000


Big 3. 2 Runs of +, 2 Runs of -


DD M3b and 2 12" AQ HDC4s

Posted

Lmao sarcasm?

Good god no. I wouldn't dream of being sarcastic on the internets. This place is for serious business only.

You can't fix stupid

Posted

so what you are saying is that you are inconsiderate... and just because it doesnt bother you it doesnt matter..

Honestly, thats all i got from your post.

Go talk to any one who isnt with in your little crew that you hang with, people who do not have a system.. or

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JPKpQAUL4B8

obviously its annoying to alot of people, because of people that have no respect for others...

that news report was kinda bs, atleast the part about the 170 dbs lol. how many daily drivers do you see doing over 160? and how many cars do you hear driving around as loud as a jet engine? lol

it will be VERY rare to find 2 people raised the exact same ways. i grew up in a strict home, with strict parents, who raised me with a disciplined structure teaching me responsibility, efficiency, common sense, and a dedication to work and family.

and youre wrong, i have thought about there are a lot of things i do that i do believe are disrespecful to others around me. my language, i try not to swear too much online, in emails, text, around my elders, or children. but i do it. bass on the other hand has its lines. in residential areas? i find it rude and disrespectful. at a redlight? i do not.

i dont see how you can find it disrespectful in residential areas, but not at a red light... both places, others can hear ur music, and you're closer to other cars than houses... and there is more of a sound barrier in somebodys house than in their car... at a red light, there are far many more people that can hear you, than in a decently spread out neighborhood at any given point. and it lasts quite a bit longer at a red light (atleast where i live, when you come to a red light on the highway, ur there for a good 2 minutes) im just trying to help you see why people consider it disrespectful. not argue or debate. but if you understand residential bumping as disprespectful, then with these explanations, how is red light bumping not? either way, they are both in their own property, minding their own business

Alpine CDA-9886Hertz Mille 3 ways active

Hertz SPL Show 8's

2 Audison Voce Quattro's2 DC Audio M2 Level 5 12'sDC Audio 12.0KKnuKonceptz Wiring4 XS Power D3100'sDC Power 390XPSecond Skin Damplifier Pro and Dynamat Xtreme

Esy3YgK.jpg

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.
  • Who's Online   0 Members, 0 Anonymous, 4593 Guests (See full list)

    • There are no registered users currently online
×
×
  • Create New...