So i think i got hustled

Well on April 12, 2010 I bought a Panasonic In-Dash from tejcurrent, payment went good, tracking number was provided quickly, and it seemed to be good when it arrived. But when I installed it, I pressed the button to make the screen flip out and it came out, but when I pressed the tilt button it didn't move. Well I kept trying to press tilt and it finally moves but it goes almost all the way down then goes back to where it was before I pressed tilt. Then when I tried to put the screen back in to uninstal it, the screen went almost all the way down then it went back up, so I ended up having to uninstal it with the screen out. Also, when I tried to listen to my iPod through the iPod cables provided no sound came through my speakers, but when I listened to the radio it worked. I contacted tejcurrent about it and he said to file a claim and he would do everything he could to get me the insurance money ASAP. But when I filed a claim it asked for things that he had so I told him about it and he said he would contact FedEx. I kept asking him about it and he kept saying he was gonna be busy but he would talk to them the next day, then the next, then the next. After a while he stopped writing back, and I just checked and he hasn't been on since aout the 19th of last month so I don't know what to do anymore.

Edited by Berto

TEAM FLEX ISSUES

Car: 1985 Oldsmobile Delta 88 Royal

24" Rims

HU: 7" Carputer, Planet Audio EQ, iPhone.

Coax: T3 Audio 4" speakers

Subs: 2x 18" T3 Audio TSNS (walled)

Sub Amp: DC 9k

SOON TO COME

T3 Audio 6x9s

MB Quarts 6.5" comp set

MAYBE ADDED

2nd DC 9k

Sorry about the long post, just thought I should getas much info in there as I could.

TEAM FLEX ISSUES

24" Rims

SOON TO COME

T3 Audio 6x9s

MB Quarts 6.5" comp set

MAYBE ADDED

2nd DC 9k

ouch, sucks so bad man. thats why i try to do everything local when i can

Steve I don't know why but everytime I see your new paint I want a Dr. Pepper...... is this normal?

heres an analogy for you. running a high power stereo without a fuse is like having unprotected sex with that hot chick at the bar with the sketchy sexual history. Sure you may be fine and nothing happens but that one time something does happen you're fucked.

i dont want woofer broke like bass sound clip clip and voice coil overheat

2 sa12s, saz1500 build log http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/91183-chapo123s-sundown-build-log/page__gopid__1250604entry1250604

1j1450.png

didnt you purchase this from him with the understanding that he had not even powered it up because he found a different one to use in his build?

8 DC Level 4 M2 15s2 DC Audio 5ks26^2 clamshell tuned to 30hz9 Kinetik 1400sMechman externally reg'd 340 S seriesin a 99 Jeep Cherokee :DClick to see J00bles' Youtube Channel

Damn man. Sounds like a real bad situation. Best of luck on getting it worked out

Team NWSPL

baaudio Build Log

2001 GMC Sierra walkthrough

4 Mechman Elite 370s, 10 AGM batteries, 3 Crossfire XS v2 18s, Crossfire 8k

ouch, sucks so bad man. thats why i try to do everything local when i can

yeah, it does suck. I would try to shop local, but nobody close to me has good stuff. I would need to drive a couple hours to find something good.

TEAM FLEX ISSUES

24" Rims

SOON TO COME

T3 Audio 6x9s

MB Quarts 6.5" comp set

MAYBE ADDED

2nd DC 9k

didnt you purchase this from him with the understanding that he had not even powered it up because he found a different one to use in his build?

yes but he said that it was in working condition when he bought it. And I don't think it matters if he powered it or not, all I wanted was the claim to go through since he said it worked and it didn't when I got it.

TEAM FLEX ISSUES

24" Rims

SOON TO COME

T3 Audio 6x9s

MB Quarts 6.5" comp set

MAYBE ADDED

2nd DC 9k

Damn man. Sounds like a real bad situation. Best of luck on getting it worked out

I hope I can still get it worked out.

TEAM FLEX ISSUES

24" Rims

SOON TO COME

T3 Audio 6x9s

MB Quarts 6.5" comp set

MAYBE ADDED

2nd DC 9k

wow that sucks! that was the deck he got from knowledge and never tested it. im not sure if you have been following the stuff happening with me and knowledge. but i got 2 broke units from him.

i sent tj a message saying to test that deck that it might be faulty,

he said

which member are we talking about here, knowledge? Just making sure because it seems there may be an issue with another unit I just bought

WTF is up with people anymore, they think because they're a few hours away I wont drive up with some junkie-ass friends and beat my money out of them? God damn things are crazy now a days.

i sure hope thatwasntthe unit he was talking about thats shady on his part....

REST IN PARADISE BIG RICH (Sqmonte) never forgotten

Why do you guys ALWAYS dispute on NUMBERS?????

It's such a played out argument, so fucking annoying....

It's 12 fuckin 15's.... It's louder than you... Shut the fuck up...

/Rant

:)

I'm so jealous, it makes me want to club baby seals. That shit gets down HARD!

dont buy from knowledge he will scam you.

http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/30995-official-knowledge-feedback/

wow that sucks! that was the deck he got from knowledge and never tested it. im not sure if you have been following the stuff happening with me and knowledge. but i got 2 broke units from him.

i sent tj a message saying to test that deck that it might be faulty,

he said

which member are we talking about here, knowledge? Just making sure because it seems there may be an issue with another unit I just bought

WTF is up with people anymore, they think because they're a few hours away I wont drive up with some junkie-ass friends and beat my money out of them? God damn things are crazy now a days.

i sure hope thatwasntthe unit he was talking about thats shady on his part....

the decks u recieved from me worked when they left my house! since u started to cry like a little girl i replaced it with the pioneer z2 and ur still crying! i lost alot on that deal just for helping you out and i still havnt recieved payment for the z2 lol!.

haha 99vic your a joke for real! if that is the unit that he bought from me, i have a video of it fully working, so people like you wont try to fuck my name up! after the problem with you, i make videos of all my stuff that i sell to show that is fully working and functional so no foulty here kid!

i have the video to proove it!

:lol: try again 99vic!

REFF'S
My link
EBAY
http://feedback.ebay...ck&myworld=true
I love car audio so much because I will never be done. I can never win, and I will never get it finished or perfect. It always has me coming back for more, I can never get my fill of it, but I get what I need.