They Broke Into The Expedition

Guest Nismofreak

Sorry to hear that man...I need to get a alarm asap.... There aren't to many people stealing stuff here but I have some ghetto houses around me..

that sucks bro, thives make it hard to be proud to show off your greatest acomplishments. a few weeks back some guys broke into my car like 5-20 min before i walked out to it from work and stole my tomtom gps, unfortunatly my insurence does not cover anything under $1000. good luck with your stuff man.

damn man that sucks balls, if your insurance company is giving you that many problems you should probably switch. i think its time to go by some pyle audio stickers and slap them all over the car.

that will keep them away...you notice bass4love hasnt had anyone steal his system yet :lol:

MMM BASS OATS..ITS WHAT I HAVE FOR BREAKFAST

2 AudioQue HDC3 18'' subs

Rockford Fosgate T1 6.5 mids

MMATS 2000.05

XS Power D1200

Knukonceptz 1/0

Pioneer Premier DEH-P490iB

" Shit I can roll a blunt better than those bitches in Havana!"- Uncle Elroy

damn that sucks dawg......do you think it had anything to do with those girls phone numbers you gave out?

yeeeeeaaaaaa shit i forgot about that one...its kinda weird after you gave out that number your shit gets jacked

MMM BASS OATS..ITS WHAT I HAVE FOR BREAKFAST

2 AudioQue HDC3 18'' subs

Rockford Fosgate T1 6.5 mids

MMATS 2000.05

XS Power D1200

Knukonceptz 1/0

Pioneer Premier DEH-P490iB

" Shit I can roll a blunt better than those bitches in Havana!"- Uncle Elroy

wow sucks to hear that ernesto. Amalan, the reason he has so many problems with the insurance company is DUE to these thefts, hence the reason why his dad doesn't wanna report it. His premium will sky rocket (not sure how u care abt that), but the main thing the insurance company will see that insurance ernesto and his father is RISKY, so the more claims state farm gets, the worse it gets. So leaving state farm may not be the best move AS YET, cause finding another who will insure them and guarantee a lenghty service, regardless of any mishaps will be difficult. Shit still fuckin sucks tho, we work our asses off, spend so much money on cars, and end up being victim to thieves.

I see Booty

2007 Toyota Camry

19" VMR Rims

H&R Lowering Springs.

Magnaflow Exhaust System

K&N Air Intake

6k HID Projectors & Fogs w/ Black housed headlights.

Optima Yellow Top - Front. Kinetik HC 600 - Trunk

Kenwood KVT-617

Rockford Fosgate 3sixty.2

Rockford Fosgate T2001-BD - Sub Amp

Alpine MRV F-345 - Front stage

Front Stage - A pillars - Dayton Audio 4" mids w/ Vifa Tweeters

Front Doors - Vifa - 6.5" midbass 1" Vifa Tweeters

Subwoofers - 2x 12" Image Dynamics IDMAX - 2.91 cuft ported enclosure tuned at 25hz

Archived