They Broke Into The Expedition

People are starting to get bold... In my neighboor hood some guy forgot something right before he went to work, he said that he was inside for like 5 min at most and he was already in his car ready to go, so he went back inside through the garage, he left the door up and some kids stole 3 four wheelers then just last week they came back in broad daylight and took all their gas cans for the ATV's... There has been over 20 thefts in our neighboor hood in the past month, and we live on a good side of town in a normal neighborhood, nothing fancy or anything. Stuff is just starting to disappear now a days just because people are starting to grow some balls... My friend (member of this forum) his dad just got his two 12inch sonys + an amp + headunit... It sucks. Sorry to hear about that man.

x2 same thing starting to happen in my area. i live in a good neighborhood as well nothing bad ever happens around here but this kinda stuff is happening all the time now. it seems to come in spurts or something though. about this time last year 23 stereo systems were stollen from my neighboorhood and surounding neighborhoods including my car, the bastards that were doing it though ended up following me from my house 15 miles to my work and got me there. and now within the last 2 months so far 12 cars have been stollen the same way as the atv. people run back in side for a min and come back and there car is gone. some of ther people were only inside for seriously like 30 secs to a min.

i'm seriously thinking that this was done by someone who KNOWS you have something in there. Maybe, they visit this forum anonymously?

yea thats what im thinking they are doing...looking around on here to see if anyone is in their area...i swear if i caught some one breaking into my shit i would break into some of their shit like the body and break a couple of bones!

MMM BASS OATS..ITS WHAT I HAVE FOR BREAKFAST

2 AudioQue HDC3 18'' subs

Rockford Fosgate T1 6.5 mids

MMATS 2000.05

XS Power D1200

Knukonceptz 1/0

Pioneer Premier DEH-P490iB

" Shit I can roll a blunt better than those bitches in Havana!"- Uncle Elroy

yea, i am worried about showing my system off when i had it in my car, since it stood out and it would be easy to spot my car. So its going back to a solid color before redo my system so it sorta blends with the other cars.

RF Punch 40x2RF Punch 100x2RF Punch 200x2RF Punch 200x2RF Punch 400x4JL Audio 10W7-3"but its only a 200 watt amp tho"

People are starting to get bold... In my neighboor hood some guy forgot something right before he went to work, he said that he was inside for like 5 min at most and he was already in his car ready to go, so he went back inside through the garage, he left the door up and some kids stole 3 four wheelers then just last week they came back in broad daylight and took all their gas cans for the ATV's... There has been over 20 thefts in our neighboor hood in the past month, and we live on a good side of town in a normal neighborhood, nothing fancy or anything. Stuff is just starting to disappear now a days just because people are starting to grow some balls... My friend (member of this forum) his dad just got his two 12inch sonys + an amp + headunit... It sucks. Sorry to hear about that man.

That would be me... They stole all of my dads stuff and were looking in my windows but luckily i had stuff covering up my bass knob and i had my face plate in my house. I am starting to hate this town http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/public/style_emoticons/default/mad.gif.

layiddownih2da0.jpg

Theres no theft in my neighborhood hehe There was one time and the thief was taken care of and made a example of.

Sorry to hear about your loss. I hope your dad sacks it up and calls your inshurence. If not hopefully your mom and dad replaces every thing for you.

Theres no theft in my neighborhood hehe There was one time and the thief was taken care of and made a example of.

Sorry to hear about your loss. I hope your dad sacks it up and calls your inshurence. If not hopefully your mom and dad replaces every thing for you.

The fuckin insurance was thinking about kicking us off...they think we do insurance scams and shit :angry: We still haven't gotten nothing back from the last claim we made, it's still in the process...Imagine how much shit they're going to talk if we give them a call and report this.

The fuckin insurance was thinking about kicking us off...they think we do insurance scams and shit :angry: We still haven't gotten nothing back from the last claim we made, it's still in the process...Imagine how much shit they're going to talk if we give them a call and report this.

damn man you seemed fucked.....i would report it anyway...you dont have nothing to hide...i hope...and you seem like the type of dude who wouldnt lie about this kinda shit...good luck bro on your claim

MMM BASS OATS..ITS WHAT I HAVE FOR BREAKFAST

2 AudioQue HDC3 18'' subs

Rockford Fosgate T1 6.5 mids

MMATS 2000.05

XS Power D1200

Knukonceptz 1/0

Pioneer Premier DEH-P490iB

" Shit I can roll a blunt better than those bitches in Havana!"- Uncle Elroy

damn man you seemed fucked.....i would report it anyway...you dont have nothing to hide...i hope...and you seem like the type of dude who wouldnt lie about this kinda shit...good luck bro on your claim

I got pics and everything to proove it was there...Shit I got a mess of amps and speakers here next to my bed waiting to be put on if they really want to investigate it.

Archived