xbox has red ring FUUUUUUUUUUU

How should i go about fixing it? I may have warranty idk, is there a quick way to fix it? i looked up online about glueing the graphics card back in with some glue, does that work?

anyone else have this problem what did you do?

if not, fuck it, im buying a new xbox at walmart, swapping the cases and returning the old one (with the new cases/ new serial numbers on it)

F/s: 2 custom made boxes, for 1 12" and 2 12" hit me up I'll let em go cheap

It is probably covered in ur warrenty. If not, you need to find someone who knows what they're doing and have them fix it. If you can't find anyone, you're fucked and have to buy a new one

On 5/8/2011 at 7:38 PM, Kranny said:
On 5/8/2011 at 7:35 PM, 'Maxim' said:

It hurts me inside when I read stuff like this and remember you're 15

LMFAO so true

:blush:

Mitsubishi 3000GT (Old Build)

Headunit: Pioneer 80PRS

Frontstage: (2) McLaren Audio MLT-2 Tweeters & (4) PRV Audio MR Series Neo 6.5" Mids

Substage: 4 15" Hybrid Subs - Tantric Motors & Sundown Softies

Amps: Banda 2.4D Amp (Tweets), American Bass VFL 350.4 (Mids), and (2) Ampere 3800s

Electrical :Singer 260A Alt & JY Power Lithium

2005 Chevy Colorado Ext Cab

Headunit: Pioneer 80PRS

Frontstage: 4 PRV 700Ti Tweets & 6 10" Delta Mids on 3000wrms

Substage: 6 Fi BTL 18s in a 4th Order Walkthrough on 3 Wolfram 4500s

Electrical: Singer "390" and JY Power

My Official Feedback Thread

I bought the unit 1 year 11 months ago, so if xbox has a 2 year waranty im good....but i dont want to wait 2 months for the fix, ill be out of my house by then and have no use for it (going to college, little bro wants to keep xbox so im screwed)

i guess i'll look around craigslist for a local repair guy

F/s: 2 custom made boxes, for 1 12" and 2 12" hit me up I'll let em go cheap

you red ringed an elite? holy shit u must have been using it all wrong. lrn2 ventilated area?

24pm3xe.jpg

im taking out my passenger seat, battery is disconnected, going to unwire and take out the three amps, take out the 70+ lb box, then the platform so i can crimp 1 wire.

Almost as bad as those fegs that put those horns in their grills and roll down the street distorting the block....

1990 Jeep Cherokee 2 Dr.

Big-3 in 0g on Stock Alt.

Pioneer 6.5" and 5.25"s temp. until i can afford the new crescendos.

Pioneer 6000ub Reciever

NO amps at the moment. SA-15 on 1kw coming soon.

MSG Me for a free enclosure design!!

Flared port kits coming soon!!

I've had the red ring three times on 2 different consoles (twice on the first, once on the second). None of the repairs were under warranty. They were all free. Go to Xbox.com->Support->Request a Repair. Or be lazy and click HERE. Sign into LIVE in the upper-right, register your console, and then request a repair. If it's free, print the shipping label and mail it. If it's not free, call 1-800-4-MY-XBOX and complain. The repair never took more than 3 weeks from the time I shipped it to the time it arrived at my door, and Microsoft pays for shipping. Also, they'll throw in a free month of LIVE to make up for the time you lost while it was being repaired.

wtf is lolcats?

I'd def get a fat hooker if i had to resort to that kinda thing. I feel like they'd be grateful and work harder. Also its more bang for my buck, more real estate for my dollar if you catch my drift. its like the Costco of streetwalkers.

I was hoping for 150 :(.

I was hoping she would let me put it in her butt

All 3 times I've red ringed mine, I was playing Crackdown. Always had the Xbox horizontal and well-ventilated. Same game disc tho. Safe to say I haven't touched it since. Sucks too cause it's a good game. I just keep having bad luck with it I guess.

wtf is lolcats?

I'd def get a fat hooker if i had to resort to that kinda thing. I feel like they'd be grateful and work harder. Also its more bang for my buck, more real estate for my dollar if you catch my drift. its like the Costco of streetwalkers.

I was hoping for 150 :(.

I was hoping she would let me put it in her butt

Archived