Sonic Electronix

Idk... Married folk might hold back on posting on a thread of such "magnitude"

lol yea true didnt think about that...maybe hes got some stories from back in the day?..but idk

92 Black Acura Vigor (Blacura)

pioneer head unit

powerbass s-series 6 1/2 components in front

2 stock tweets up on the dash

2 stock 1 inch speakers by the front dome light

alpine spg-17c2 6/12s in the back,custom fiberglass pods for them

hifonics MX-3 sound processor/line driver

BIG 3 done

stock alt...not for long

1/0G all around

optima yellowtop up front

kinetik 2400 in the back

Powerbass XA3000d sub amp

2 MTX 9500 12s, single 4 ohm vc

(so only doing about 2200w)

8awg wire for the subs

hahaha, this thread it´s EPIC!!! Well, i have never tune low one of my cars, i play a lot of tiesto, merengue, salsa, reggeton, etc etc; If i tune low i loose power on those frequencies, but that problem is solved, i bought and built the sexplorer for bass race/comps/demos and daily, now, i´ll install a pair of 18´s in the swift and tune for the fist time lower than 40 hz, damn i wanna get some girls wet with my car now hahaha, only way i could made them wet before was with the windshield wiper :drink40:

I´m the SPL Gains topic creator!! wanna get louder?? check this: SPL Gains. Panamenian 2009 & 2010 & 2014 Bass Race 149.9 Champion!

2 15" subs and a 2K wired at 1 ohm, http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/167788-fecupe2001-2-15s-on-a-2k-video-on-page-3/

8 Massive 15" subs and small power, http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/179296-fecupe2001s-8-15s-4th-order-bandpass-wall/

Interesting .. hmmm must create a playlist called slug trails with nothing but songs in the 33hz range.

Now start listing songs that do there peak at 33hz

:pardon:

I had some Aura Bass engines under passenger seat back in the days, that should help A LOT for pussy wetting @ 33 hz :pardon:

I´m the SPL Gains topic creator!! wanna get louder?? check this: SPL Gains. Panamenian 2009 & 2010 & 2014 Bass Race 149.9 Champion!

2 15" subs and a 2K wired at 1 ohm, http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/167788-fecupe2001-2-15s-on-a-2k-video-on-page-3/

8 Massive 15" subs and small power, http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/179296-fecupe2001s-8-15s-4th-order-bandpass-wall/

watch jeezy is going to make a song called slug trails i call it lolz

92 Black Acura Vigor (Blacura)

pioneer head unit

powerbass s-series 6 1/2 components in front

2 stock tweets up on the dash

2 stock 1 inch speakers by the front dome light

alpine spg-17c2 6/12s in the back,custom fiberglass pods for them

hifonics MX-3 sound processor/line driver

BIG 3 done

stock alt...not for long

1/0G all around

optima yellowtop up front

kinetik 2400 in the back

Powerbass XA3000d sub amp

2 MTX 9500 12s, single 4 ohm vc

(so only doing about 2200w)

8awg wire for the subs

I lol'd :)

MickyMcD - "Capable of making some serious trouser flapping volumes at where's-my-testicles frequencies, the Servo-Drives used to be fairly jaw dropping..."

Any time you have have a power wire next to your frame put some rubber hosing (or cut up an innertube) around it. The wire is bound to wiggle (due to driving or flex) and the casing will eventually wear through.

Hammerdown... 1%

no links to outside websites, business related FB/YT pages allowed.

there was a video on youtube or ROE? of an old guy with a Walled Astro van, he was at a show doing demos and some chick was sitting on the roof of the van and squirted, ill search around for it online but i last watched it probably 4 years ago..

I think I saw that one.. dont remember any squirting though. Just a girl sitting on a towel enjoying herself :)

MickyMcD - "Capable of making some serious trouser flapping volumes at where's-my-testicles frequencies, the Servo-Drives used to be fairly jaw dropping..."

Any time you have have a power wire next to your frame put some rubber hosing (or cut up an innertube) around it. The wire is bound to wiggle (due to driving or flex) and the casing will eventually wear through.

Hammerdown... 1%

no links to outside websites, business related FB/YT pages allowed.

lol wtf did i start .. now everyone is sayin it..

91 dodge colt gt..

4 custom t600 15s

audioque 3500d.1

tuned to 25 hz... stay tuned.

blazer

stroker 15

brutus bxi2006d terrible voltage drop

145.4@38HZ... SEALED LEGAL

Aim: chewieft09

www.t3audio.com

carpe diez nuts !!

my house is louder than your car...

Hmmm. My voice must peak around there cuz I can make girls wet just by talking. :P chocolate thunder ftw.

But yeah, I know where I'm tuning my box to now. Lol

formerly known as Jaylor Swift

Hmmm. My voice must peak around there cuz I can make girls wet just by talking. :P chocolate thunder ftw.

But yeah, I know where I'm tuning my box to now. Lol

you sob stay away from my nick name :angry:

Fusion With A Stetsom 4k2d on 2 DC XL 15s tuned to 31hz and Subs and ports forward

The Revolution Was Not Televised

But There Is This Thread(clicky)

Dr Merkenstein is my 360 gamertag and my profession. When shit gets real, call in the Doc

Archived