subaru powered civic..

Cool intent, but kinda defeats the purpose of owning a subbie. You buy a subbie for the looks just as much as the perfomance. I know I wouldn't want to ride around in a car that looks like a civic hatch but sounds like a subbie, the subbie enthuisats would all laugh and give you no appreciation lol.

apparently you dont get the fact that the subaru was wrapped around a pole. and by the status of your comment, im guessing your mouth is too.

24pm3xe.jpg

im taking out my passenger seat, battery is disconnected, going to unwire and take out the three amps, take out the 70+ lb box, then the platform so i can crimp 1 wire.

Almost as bad as those fegs that put those horns in their grills and roll down the street distorting the block....

1990 Jeep Cherokee 2 Dr.

Big-3 in 0g on Stock Alt.

Pioneer 6.5" and 5.25"s temp. until i can afford the new crescendos.

Pioneer 6000ub Reciever

NO amps at the moment. SA-15 on 1kw coming soon.

MSG Me for a free enclosure design!!

Flared port kits coming soon!!

apparently you dont get the fact that the subaru was wrapped around a pole. and by the status of your comment, im guessing your mouth is too.

Nope I see that it was wrapped around a pole and he didn't previously own the car. So your saying that every one that wraps a subbie around a pole should convert their cars to civic/subarus? All I was saying is that most subaru enthuisats would not think this is "cool" or unique. Sorry for being the one person on the forum that doesn't agree with the majority of the people lol. That was a pretty original insult, pretty typical d-bag who doesn't like others commenting different points of views. You can carry on now, since your obviously the higher power here.

The Setup

2009 Volkswagen Jetta

2 Alpine SWR-1222D's in 2 seperate boxes tuned to 33hz

1 Kicker ZX1001.1

Stock 140A Alt

Stock speakers

ill needto find the link, but i think the craziest swap ive ever seen into a honda is done from team 50/50 racing. the swapped an srt4 engine into a hatch back. now THAT is some serious go. alos the same club that swapped a 2jz into an s2000

Tell me...does this smell like chloroform to you?

ill needto find the link, but i think the craziest swap ive ever seen into a honda is done from team 50/50 racing. the swapped an srt4 engine into a hatch back. now THAT is some serious go. alos the same club that swapped a 2jz into an s2000

yeah, but these guys were just doing it to have an awd hatch with a subie motor/frame. i would rather have a gsx chassis/motor with an ej8 or eg6 body. that would be even faster than an srt, plus still have awd and not worrying about spinning, a few guys here in town can roll in to the throttle in third gear and melt off the tires. they arent bad motors, i just hate the srt bodies. i wanna do a frankenstein kinda swap (not honda in general) but a motor from another car into a rolling chassis and make it work and somewhat reliable. lol

Vehicle: 1997 Honda Civic EX

Exterior: 55w 5k Headlights and 35w 3k JDM Fogs. Lowered. Sittin on steelies right now

Amplifiers: Rockford Fosgate P450.4

Batteries: Kinetik HC 800

Electrical: Big 3 in 1/0

Enclosure: n/a : (

Headunit: Clarion VZ409

Mids/Highs: Pheonix Gold Rsd6.5's in the Front Doors

Subwoofers: n/a : (

Wire: Knukoncepts 1/0 and 4g

Future Upgrades: 20% tint all around, GC/Koni coilovers, body work (fml) lol

that was kind of original lol in the sig

Vehicle: 1997 Honda Civic EX

Exterior: 55w 5k Headlights and 35w 3k JDM Fogs. Lowered. Sittin on steelies right now

Amplifiers: Rockford Fosgate P450.4

Batteries: Kinetik HC 800

Electrical: Big 3 in 1/0

Enclosure: n/a : (

Headunit: Clarion VZ409

Mids/Highs: Pheonix Gold Rsd6.5's in the Front Doors

Subwoofers: n/a : (

Wire: Knukoncepts 1/0 and 4g

Future Upgrades: 20% tint all around, GC/Koni coilovers, body work (fml) lol

yeah, but these guys were just doing it to have an awd hatch with a subie motor/frame. i would rather have a gsx chassis/motor with an ej8 or eg6 body. that would be even faster than an srt, plus still have awd and not worrying about spinning, a few guys here in town can roll in to the throttle in third gear and melt off the tires. they arent bad motors, i just hate the srt bodies. i wanna do a frankenstein kinda swap (not honda in general) but a motor from another car into a rolling chassis and make it work and somewhat reliable. lol

i LOVE my srt. it is a lot faster than my wrx, and even though i love my wrx, the srt has a soft part in my heart. i love the body, the styling, the performance, andthe feel of her.

the spinning of the srt can be a problem but its an easy fix. the first thing i did on my srt was redo the entire suspension. i dont rev up to high and when launching stay at 1 to 2rpms and i launch very well.

Tell me...does this smell like chloroform to you?

Archived